Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

1. Jon Moxley (AEW, 35) - What more can be said about Mox? He went from one of the worst used guys in WWE to the definition of a main eventer, carrying the card despite COVID killing crowds.
2. Kenny Omega (AEW, 37) - Kenny's always been good, but his feud with Hangman and utterly perfect heeling at the end of the year were great.
3. Hangman Page (AEW, 29) - {age had a hell of a year. His tag run with Kenny was great, both in the execution and in the breakup, and made him look great. Doesn't hurt that he can work like crazy.
4. Mr. Brodie Lee (AEW, 41) - Rest in peace, Big Rig. I was absolutely not expecting him to be the Exalted One, and my god did he make it work. His own work was great, but the absolute best part was how much he made everyone he worked with look like a million bucks, be it Dark Order via the hilarity on BTE or Cody through first the most vicious squash I'd seen in years and then the absolute wreckage of that dog collar match. drat shame we're not going to get to see him going forward.
5. John Silver (AEW, 27) - There's no way a guy the size of Silver should be able to sell himself as a power wrestler, but he makes it work. BTE sold me on his mic skills too. Hell of a long way from jobbing to Heavy Machiery in MSG last year.
6. Orange Cassidy (AEW, 36) - The spot in the Parking Lot Brawl was perfect carny magic, and what could have been a flash in the pan gimmick is riding purely on his charisma and workrate.
7. MJF (AEW, 24) - How the gently caress is he so good at that age?
8. Eddie Kingston (AEW, 39) - drat good on the mic, and he can go in the ring. He sold my jaded self on storyline more than once.
9. Cody Rhodes (AEW, 35) - Just night and day compared to his run in WWE. Cody's clearly loving what he does, and getting better at it all the time.
10. Nyla Rose (AEW, 38) -

Can you tell I haven't watched anything but AEW this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU