Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
1. Mox. He's a cool badass who wins a lot. What's not to like.
2. Kenny Omega. See above except he's a bad guy! Still not gonna watch Impact though sorry.
3. ZSJ. For the promos alone, the great matches are a bonus.
4. Hiroshi Tanahashi. GO ACE
5. Hangman 'Adam' Page. For a tag-team wrestler he's pretty good.
6. Minoru Suzuki. One of the few guys who makes pro wrestling feel real.
7. Naito. I think he's done a great job as champ in trying times and his match at Jingu was a highlight of the year for me. I'm a Naitailure now and I love to wrap it up.
8. Eddie Kingston. Not the world's greatest worker but maybe the world's best promo right now. Very genuine in everything he does.
9. Cody Rhodes. Something something. I really liked his open challenge series and I think leaves it all out there whether its a match or a promo or anything.
10. Mr Brodie Lee. RIP. His squash and subsequent rematch with Cody were great not to mention all the BTE stuff.

It's a shame there's no women on this list. I wish AEW's women division was better (I think it will get better) and I don't watch WWE anymore.

Seams fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Jan 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Big Match Yuj said in a promo he couldn’t rise to Okada’s level but he could drag Okada down to his and hell, he was right

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
YOSHI-HASHI tried his best and we all believed in him :shobon:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Rarity posted:

Just a reminder that COVID cost us a ZSJ/Moxley feud :sigh:

I feel like Zack kinda got lost in the shuffle in 2020. Obviously I love Dangerous Tekkers but they've mostly been a vehicle to push Taichi while Zack's taken more of a backseat. I really hope he gets a decent stretch of singles time in 2021 so he can remind everyone just how good he is. Anyway, here's my favourite ZSJ promo of the year in which he is as impressed as the rest of us at YOSHI-HASHI's improvement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbgeAvNWs4o&t=31s

If we're posting favourite ZSJ promos this is my choice :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq3XXDWA3iA

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Another thing COVID stole from us: the Suzuki/OC match :negative:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Hiromu's match vs Ryu Lee was insanely good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
congrats to hangman “Adam” page