Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
I applaud your dedication.

Could you explain the dice rolls a bit more?

quote:

The 6 I rolled is modified to a 4 instead, on the 6 Firepower column (Normally its 3, but if the target is adjacent, you double the FP!). The result is great for me.

This for example means nothing to me. Why is it modified? What is the firepower colomn? Where does 3 come from? What does any of this mean?? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009

quote:

Recovery
Attacker Shoots
Attacker Moves\Defender Shoots
Defender Shoots
Attacker Shoots
Routs
Attacker Moves
Close Combat
End Turn

When you say attacker and defnder like this, do you mean the two sides, or does it vary depending on what each counter is up to? If the former how does the game model meeting engagements? And when can the defender move? If the later how is it decided who is attacking and who defending?

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Wait, so we are in Poland? Or maybe Africa? And perhaps there's some brits around? I'm even more confused than usual.