Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Maybe we'll get Martian Law on the 20th? With a cadre of Martian Knights and everything?

I dub thee Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, beater of rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Real chat: How did Ellis Henican end up on this show anyways?

Also Michael Goz is fantastic as Tornado Shanks but his dad Harry was a brilliantly shining high mass star that went nova as he was voicing Captain Murphy. How do you even follow that act?

Now punch it, hoe bag!

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

It's neat how Beck Bristow was a prototype for Xander Crews who was a prototype for Sterling Archer.

Even though Harry Goz died Captain Murphy didn't: He's off fighting in the Spice Wars for eternity.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Edward Mass posted:

(he also appears in Archer)

Yes, voiced by John Hamm and killed by a vending machine. Although there was no Ben to plant eggs in him.

Now let us drink until we can't see straight and have some revenge, as Alvis would want us to!

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Ok help me out on That 70s Show thing: Who died or yeeted their career out the window? The white guy with the afro got outed as a sex pest way after the show was done so did I miss something else?

Are Topher Grace and Kurtwood Smith okay? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

The one I'm referring to was when Topher Grace left the show, they replaced him with a dud character nobody liked. Nothing nefarious there, it just sucked.

Whew. I've heard second hand that Kurtwood Smith is chill as gently caress despite having the biggest brass balls of any character actor if the production needs them on screen.

Anyways, sorry.

Under Martian law doctors and other wizards are forbidden!