Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

thepokey posted:

Can't wait to have the strength of five Gorillas!

I still think to myself the line "I have the energy of a bear, who has the energy of TWO bears."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Edward Mass posted:

Watching I, Robot now, and I immediately remembered a YTMND of Cpt. Murphy making that whirring noise on a loop.

Kind of amazing how strong the show comes out of the gate.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

For some reason when thinking back on it I remember Sharko as a replacement for Marco being more of a thing but I guess not since it is literally two episodes.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The weirdest part about Marco "dying" is that he was missing for most of the season before they wrote him off. They just didn't address it. Then three episodes after his funeral he's back.

Something else that is strange is that Wikipedia and HBO Max disagree on what counts as a season. With Wikipedia saying there were 4 seasons and HBO Max listing 5.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Finished my rewatch and the final episode also states that it is just 4 seasons. So still not sure why HBO Max calls it 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

You mean there's a... black Stormy?