Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Prolly cause it’s jacked up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I wish we had Dutch Bros in Southern California, fell in love with the place when me and the wife went to Oregon for a wedding a few years back.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Pron on VHS posted:

I am dying laughing, did this guy put beans on his Mac and cheese

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/status/1463723259325734920?s=21

gently caress you chili Mac owns.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

My wife just showed me a tik tok with Oreos and sour cream, now my baked rear end is formulating some kind of breakfast waffle combo

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Hell of a weird thread to click into

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Now I kinda wanna watch 5th element.

Me 24/7…or ShawShank

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Hot Diggity! posted:

So far over 80 cases have had to be dropped because of this, with many more that likely will

https://twitter.com/JamesQueallyLAT/status/1468613469070979076?t=zNBgElPXgOs-5-F2zO3gDQ&s=19

Hey my home town….gently caress ToPo

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Kill for a 3 meat (bacon, sausage, chorizo) breakfast burrito with Tapatio

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I made an offhand comment about Yennifers cleavage Saturday night to my wife and spent Sunday in the doghouse haha.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

C-Euro posted:

Brother's asking for "must-have" kitchen stuff for his new place, should I get him a stick/immersion blender or an air fryer? Found a good one of each for pretty much the same price, and trying to think which one I use more often...

2 cast irons (large/medium) and a heavy Dutch Oven, that’s it

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Picked up Hades thanks to you guys, shits beautiful. Couldn’t find it but does it have a thread?

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Ugh drunk experiment came out great, 1/8 inch scalloped Yukon golds(used 4 on my baking sheet), tossed in gallon bag: 3tbs melted bacon fat, 1/2 tbs each seasoned salt, garlic powder, paprika, fresh pepper, jarlic, parsley and splash of whorechester sauce. Spaced out on a cookie tray, 20 minutes on one side flip, some ultra crunchy bacon bits with a small chunk of cheddar on top after flipping, cook another 20 till cheese that leaks off is crispy. Me and the wife inhaled em.

1/8 tater cuts is more tatery but the wife preferred the skinnier crispier ones so to each his own

Also my cook times are little off cause I live on a mountain 7200 feet up, just eyeball em

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Dec 25, 2021

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Merry Christmas from California!

:getout:

And gratz Euro, my second kid was conceived on vacation in LAs resort mountain town, on a whim we bought a house up here, wife spent 195k and a few months later it’s worth 300k

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Dec 25, 2021

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

She is cool, yeah. :unsmith:

And that's a good mom!

Mother-in-law just informed us that her brother actually worked on the Hubble and now kiddo is amped up for him to come over.

Sup Hubble buddy, my gramps engineered the lens/mirror servos back in the day.

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Dec 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I had my 5 and 1.5 year old locked down by 7pm, it’s mom/dad time