Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Thanks for the well wishing for my Puppers TFF. You're a great bunch of people

gently caress you 2020 you won't get the best of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Athanatos posted:

Last Thread:

I don't remember why i voted 1 but I'm sure the thread deserved it

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

swickles posted:

As is Batman Beyond which I am less familiar with, so catching up on it now. There is an episode early on where a sound tech guy tries to make Bruce Wayne think he is going ceazy by hearing voices and at the end he says he knew they were coming from somewhere else because the voices in his head don't call him Bruce and I am still processing that.

Wait till you get to the Batman musical sung by the guy who voices Batman

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

waah posted:

D-Link's Av could get the D.

So yes horny posting is mandatory and

Since I imagine people look like their avs I hope this doesn't awaken something in me.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FizFashizzle posted:

good suggestions for fun 2 player computer games for the gf and i?

not overcooked

Orcs Must Die 2

Just mowing down thousands of orcs with traps you both cooperatively set up.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Grittybeard posted:

Diablo 3 is still fun coop if it's something both of you might like.

Or Torchlight 2 if you picked it up when it was free in the epic store a few day ago. I haven't played Torchlight 2 but did play the first one and it was a fun little hack & slash rpg thing.

If you want a terrifying amount of choice there is Path of Exile :unsmigghh:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Aliens

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Good to hear Timby!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

My head explodes

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

shirts and skins posted:

NSA, *so* in violation of Man Code

It may be apocryphal but that reminds me of a quote somebody said to Alan Turning before breaking Enigma "A gentleman does not read another's mail"

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

D-LINK posted:

I was told a long time ago that projects/ jobs are never finished, just abandoned

Just like kids

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Braksgirl posted:

(we're not allowed to show pics of Disney parks in the rain because they want us to never imply that it rains at Disney)
I must have imagined the time I was crawling on my hands and knees in front of Haunted Mansion, blinded because it was raining so hard I couldn't open my eyes last time I was in DWorld.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Family practice handles all ages, internal medicine just does adults. Internal medicine also tend to specialize some but not like to a super big degree. Your friend can get either, but shouldn't feel like they are stuck with a doc once they picked one. They can choose other ones later if they don't like their current doc.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Silly Burrito posted:

The watermark makes it look like he's drooling.

Off screen is a pile of eggs

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Last night a bunch of pots and boxes were knocked off shelfs in my garage and there was poo poo on the floor and a couple blood splotches. I thought a neighbor cat had got in when I was unloading groceries, it has happened before. We tried banging on the areas where a cat could hide and that usually scares them out. I went and got a live capture trap and put some of my dog's food to lure the cat in.

That aint a cat!

Couldn't see any obvious wounds so I let the little fella out at a nearby park.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

iwentdoodie posted:

I know Bill Simmons has ruined the goddamn show, but I swear Omar is the best character in a TV show.

Also, braksgirl, I ended up jinxing myself on the Disney hate because my wife bought us passes on sale. "We haven't been in years!" Fml

I'll go with your wife if you don't want to I'll sleep in the bathtub.

I look forward to Braksgirl's effort post and continuing disney park chat

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
^^^^I hated Bug's Life way more especially because it jams a wooden spike into your butthole and it's Bug's Life the shittiest Pixar movie

Man, it's been a couple years I've been wanting to hit up Disney for a few months now. Ugh.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Jan 5, 2021

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I never saw Good Dinosaur so that probably checks out. Bugs Life edges out Cars sequel because nobody likes Cars so i don't have to listen to people wax lyrical about it another reason Bugs Life sucks

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
It's actually about a dinosaur who was mistakenly sent to heaven instead of that Other Place. They then have to pretend they belong there despite being the worst

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

swickles posted:

This brings up the question, what is a bad movie to watch high? We ate some edibles before going to see District 9 because I think we all thought it was going to just be a standard alien sci fi movie with pew pew guns and space fights, but it was not a great atmosphere for being stoned.

The Cell with Jennifer Lopez. My friends took me to that after I got my wisdom teeth out and was rollin' on pain killers. That horse scene. Oof.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Joey Freshwater posted:

Speaking of, saw it was mentioned that the Ghibli movies were on HBO MAX. Having never seen any of them, where should I start?

Princess Mononoke is a good one, or Porco Rosso.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Oxygen involves wearing a mask which are for pearl clutching snowflakes

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

Presumptive RIP to Blindsite. I don't think these are native to australia, but I presume something worse is and has also learned how to open doors

https://twitter.com/LydNicholas/status/1346459292489101313

There's a video of a girl taping herself dancing in a room with the door closed. Queue the handle jiggling in the background before a giant snake flops it open and her shrieking in terror.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
October is my favorite time to go to Disney World. No major vacation holidays or weekends so nearly as much crowding, the weather isn't as horrible, and Food and Wine festival is going on in Epcot.

January for Disneyland for the above reasons. I did Space Mountain 7 times in a row without waiting in line at all and did it a total of 12 that day.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I'm shook. I'm shaking

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

LeeMajors posted:

One day I知 going to nervously invite myself to jackbox w y誕ll bc I知 a late 30s dad aching for socialization after a decade of shedding many friendships and feeling nearly incapable of forming new ones.

I知 not even sure what it is but boobs Bart calls to me.

Boobs Bart awakens something in another soul :getin:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

That's a nice bird feeder at the end lol

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Intruder posted:

Saw someone upthread post that HBO Max has drat near everything so I started poking around. I see a Cartoon Network collection. gently caress, no Venture Bros.

Oh look, an Adult Swim specific collection! gently caress STILL NO VENTURE BROS

Ven Bros is on Hulu

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

gently caress yoU!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Thaddius the Large posted:

Sure I知 a titch bitter at how much harder the Trumpists have to try to get a violent reaction from the cops, but it痴 also a little gratifying having seen a bunch of left-wing protesters get so professional at dealing with crowd control munitions, tear gas, flash bangs, etc, and then watch the MAGA operator cosplayers get their poo poo kicked and run screaming at the slightest pushback. Get yoselves some proper medics and aid stations, a shield wall, and some leafblowers and then we値l talk!

Actually no keep flailing. Bet the boot doesn't taste as good to lick when it's stomping on your face binch!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Well at least CNN is straight up calling it a coup attempt that Trump is directly responsible for.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol CNN even calling out the fact that no cops were around when this is happening when BLM protests occurred it was all hands on deck

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

wandler20 posted:

So can anyone just kick Trump out of the White House? Everyone knows he's responsible for this, get that fucker out.

25th Amendment

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

lol

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

25th Amendment this ahole now

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Suspend his account for fucks sake

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Somebody just yelled "gently caress COPTIFA" in the crowd :psyduck:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Do DC people call themselves Washingtonians?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Dango Bango posted:

Which is really funny when you consider how hard right-wingers go on bootstraps mentality and "participation trophies ruined America"

"I never expected to be maced trying to have a 'revolution'!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Remember when that old man was shoved to the ground and his head cracked like an egg and the cops coldly walked past him as blood poured out his ears?