Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ehud posted:

the only drug I need is the lord Jesus Christ

Talk to us in 6 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Nick Jr. Face posted:

mayo is good

My healthiest habit by far is a deep abiding hatred for mayonnaise.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Acceptable uses for mayo:

1. Adhesive in junk food crab cakes

That's it. That's the list.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

FizFashizzle posted:

good suggestions for fun 2 player computer games for the gf and i?

not overcooked

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime.

https://youtu.be/xnjUDPMi3c8

Have to admit it's similar to Overcooked in that it requires collaboration and communication.

E: Skwirl has a lot of good ideas

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Brilliant country. Just perfect.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

FizFashizzle posted:

Loeffler is done already

https://twitter.com/redistrict/status/1346647684900417536?s=21

Just a terrible candidate. McConnell didn’t want her to run.

That owns. Warnock has tempered a lot as a Senate candidate but at least has potential to be a worthwhile politician. Ossoff is awful.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Silly Burrito posted:

The last time we had all D3, we got the ACA.

What can they do in two years this time?

Listen here Fat, they already got rid of Mitch and Trump. What more could you want?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
400 post in the chat thread. I wonder what.....

Oh.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

saintonan posted:

20 minutes until the curfew goes into effect and all those assholes can get swept out like so much trash.

What's the thought here? Are the Capitol stormers not currently committing a crime?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I live in Portland. I have literally seen children beat to poo poo by cops for the crime of holding up their hands up on a public street. It was the most infuriating thing I've ever seen. Outright insurrection met with selfies compared to that is a near 2nd place.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

FizFashizzle posted:

i think trump's being told right now he either resigns or gets impeached

josh hawley at the minimum has to go for this

I love the hopefulness but come on man.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Take a breath friend. It's not 9/11.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
But for 3 guys the whole Republican party is trying to use this as an escape hatch back to polite society. It'll work too. Oh Tom Cotton condemned armed insurrectionists attacking him and his co-workers, what a Patriot.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

General Dog posted:

I’m not typically one for doomsaying, but I fear that 10 or 20 years from now none of this is going to seem very remarkable compared to what followed.

Schumer compared it to Pearl Harbor. This isn't even going to be the most remarkable day of the year. At least it was funny to see the Senators all shook now that right wing violence finally landed on their doorstep.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Leperflesh posted:

I'm remembering 2000 and thinking that if there had been more time for florida to certify its votes, that would have made bush v gore harder for the supreme court to flagrantly throw an election.

Which is why the SC demanded the count stop so that they could run out the clock.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Jesus Rudy. How do you have 3 historically bad phone calls?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

420_Power_Rangers posted:

Thanks everybody for the condolences.

But yeah, given the day, it's probably good i had no idea. I remember one of the managers mentioning something at the capitol, but wasn't really listening.

Anyway, have some pictures of Blue

RIP good girl

That is one hell of a good dog. Condolences my friend.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Oh poo poo, Donald used the hot tag.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Olive Garden's breadstick based betrayal is a huge blow to the dining options for American fascists. If they lose Cheesecake Factory they'll starve.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

I really really want to beat the Titans.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Happy Birthday Skwirl! Now go make a gameday thread. I'm gun-shy.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/tburages/status/1347754892048392193?s=19

But they won't, because they're cowards Republicans.

They're bad people who are happy with bad things that personally enrich them. Only reason they're even making noise is the fascist violence landed on their doorstep this time.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Hopefully that's only people who actually broke in. Folks being put on the terrorists list for attending a protest is a really bad thing. It's something that I've heard of happening to leftists and war protesters so at least it'd be more deserved here. Still hosed.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Intruder posted:

The best thing Strom did was ruin Newt's career

Accidently taking down Trent Lott due to insane racism has to be up there.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Anarcho-Bidenism posted:

I keep forgetting about these threads when I have some random poo poo to say. Just talked to my mother on the phone, she says "I'm starting to get interested in bitcoin." My brain vapor locks for a second but little does she realize I originally bit the bullet and registered for this place because of the bitcoin thread in gbs, so I hit her with 20 minutes on mtgox, butterfly labs, etc and by the end she says "it sounds like a scam" and for now my inheritance is secure for one more day.

At least that's a more interesting way to see your inheritance pissed away compared to the typical fraud preacher or shyster lawyer.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Pretty hosed up that a Green Bay tight end named "Big Bob Tonyan" doesn't have a 2 foot long beard.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Wrong thread yada yada

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

https://twitter.com/JoaquimCampa/status/1350846748118409216?s=19

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Ravens dead, need something else to fill the void of despair that fills my heart. Has Cyberpunk been unfucked yet?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Timby posted:

Cyberpunk, by all accounts, will never be completely un-hosed, and the only moderately reasonable way to play it will be on PC. Bloomberg news (I know, I know, but their gaming guy, Jason Schreier, used to be the top guy at Kotaku, he's incredibly well-connected) reported the other day that Cyberpunk basically re-started development in 2016 because a ton of people left CDPR following the crunch of Witcher 3, and the company had to push the game out the door to meet the calendar year because outside investors were getting antsy.

Basically, CDPR completely turbofucked the game and it's going to go down as one of the most ambitious botches in gaming history.

Interesting. Maybe horrible outcomes will help promote humane conditions where basic humanity failed.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I've been posting in the wrong thread all day. I'm making another cup of coffee.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

FizFashizzle posted:

I got the job

Waiting on offer letter

I’m a neurology PA-C

https://youtu.be/oyFQVZ2h0V8

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kalli posted:

Fuser is a beautiful game about shitposting in audio form.

https://twitter.com/TactfulOgre/status/1347278500076654594

Big LOL

This one caught me literally poo poo posting.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Labor Secretary is going to be a member of my union which is pretty cool. Apparently he was also the Mayor of Boston so I won't be super shocked if he still sucks. Any opinions on Marty Walsh Kalli and other Boston goons?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kalli posted:

He's a cop loving nazi protecting piece of poo poo who's moderately better then other democrats on labor.

So better than most Democrats.

Running away scared from red baiting ruined a generation of labor unionists. We still have to say the pledge of allegiance before every membership meeting. It's the dumbest poo poo.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
My parents can't get the vaccine because they're in one of a handful of counties in VA that haven't opened it up to 65 plus. My Dad is a 72 year old diabetic. On the other hand my wife has gotten her first vaccine shot because she works as a speech pathologists in people's homes. They've been teleworking via Zoom the whole pandemic and will continue doing so through the year so she never leaves the house.

This country sucks.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Seems like unrelated legal jargon. Of course it's very on brand for the American law community to throw around the casual racism so who knows.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

C-Euro posted:

No stocks or stonks for me because we are currently in house negotiations, and I think the seller might bite on our offer :ohdear:

Godspeed my friend. The market is loving wild right now. Pretty lovely that paying many multiples of what we earn in a year is just how we provide shelter these days but there you go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
We saw about 45 houses two years ago then landed in a place where we loved the neighborhood but the layout was a compromise with a finished basement making up a big chunk of the square footage. Turns out that finished basement was concealing major foundation failures. We ended up suing the seller/flipper and were able to settle for the original sale price, minus our legal expenses. Because of local law and the way our contract was written this was a better outcome than we expected. Now Covid has decreased housing stock and driven up prices to the point that a similarly speced house in my old neighborhood would cost 100K more than we paid, so I'll never live there again.

I really hope that seller dies screaming. Awful man.