Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
I'm here for first page posting. Oh also happy new year's everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Paint Crop Pro posted:

I recently bought this cause I wanted a nerf version of a Super Shotgun.

Now I just need to figure out how to get a meathook on it.

Get some of these things

and tape one to the shotgun.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Highly recommended.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

weed is good

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:golfclap: amazing

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Minecraft.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Its Rinaldo posted:

If you want a terrifying amount of choice there is Path of Exile :unsmigghh:

:getin:

Deep Rock Galatic: pick a class, go mine stuff and mind the bugs.
Hammerwatch: similar to your Diablo's, Torch Lights, Wolcens but 2d. I can't speak to any of the custom content made for it but my brother and I had fun playing through the main campaign.
XCom 2: command together or trade off doing missions or the base building/management aspect.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

"Frank you need a mask under there."
"Surely not with this inflatable christmas tree completely enveloping me!"

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

First Monday of the year, woke up early got some cleaning done, did some sit ups and push ups.

Sat down at the work computer and I cannot focus for more than like 2 minutes. I did sleep through the night so I guess I've got that going for me.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Ex used to always get on my case about how I loaded the dishwasher, even though I did the dishes 99.9% of the time :v:

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

My girlfriend still lives in MN. Haven't seen her since the start of Sept. Now that the holidays are over thinking about a visit in a month or two.

I was thinking about getting a cat but realized I have no one who could pet sit for me if I wanted to go back and visit her, my family and friends.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

For the medical people: say one hasn't seen a Dr outside of immediate things like a broken bone or such for years, but is now trying to take advantage of having healthcare and money to use the healthcare. Does Family vs Internal medicine matter so much for a 30 something year old male who is trying to get set up with a primary care physician for the long term?

Asking for a friend who is quickly getting overwhelmed with google results.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Cool cool, thanks frens.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Dango Bango posted:

My dog is having just as much trouble as I am adjusting to going back to work after having the 23rd through the end of the year off. He keeps coming up to me like "are we gonna play now??"

I volunteer to play with your dog while you work.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

swickles posted:

This brings up the question, what is a bad movie to watch high? We ate some edibles before going to see District 9 because I think we all thought it was going to just be a standard alien sci fi movie with pew pew guns and space fights, but it was not a great atmosphere for being stoned.

Requiem For A Dream

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Athanatos posted:

Pluto TV has an entire channel for UK Antique Roadshow.

Pluto started its own TV station in response to losing planet status? Good job Pluto.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

PC's in the building don't auto back out to the windows log in screen after X time with no input, or did that person get there that fast?

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

saintonan posted:

In most executive branch agencies, it's 15 minutes, but who knows if Congress follows the same protocols.

Yeah, I guess I don't know the exact timing on my work laptop but I know it has that function.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Well I had planned to do more work after my dr appt but I guess I'll just watch this poo poo unfold jfc.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Joey Freshwater posted:

https://i.imgur.com/mqeIFfJ.mp4

I can't get this to post as the video and it also has sound but worth it

Pro click lmao

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Bird in a Blender posted:

Can someone in the tech world fill me in on why there’s like 30 people lined up outside my micro center right now? All I wanted to do was return some stuff, but I think I’ll come back some other time.

Maybe they got a shipment of GPU's in.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:same:

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Hot Diggity! posted:

It's like Redwall, the board game

drat I wish I had some friends I loved those books growing up.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Job interviews suck but I hate writing cover letters with a passion. gently caress cover letters.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

I just don't understand the point. You look at my resume and if you think my skills would be a good fit, we can have a conversation and I can tell you more about myself and why I want to work for you. Why the gently caress am I ganna write it down in a letter no one is going to read just to restate what I wrote down in the first place.

Also applying for stuff online: Click here to upload your resume. (Next step/page) Please fill in your previous work experience.

Why even have me upload the resume if you are just going to make me type it all in anyways gently caress OFF.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Lol I just saw this as well. In keeping with the Animaniac's video from yesterday I'd love to see someone clip that lady into some Wil E Coyote cartoon where he gets flattened by a rock or something but its her instead.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Ehud posted:

i'm going to find a way to monetize poo poo posting

Check out my OnlyShitPosting page and smash the subscribe button.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

God bless the internet.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Skwirl posted:

My coping mechanism for current events is watching old Conan clips, and having recently binged The Mandalorian this was especially hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi_Ojd0yHeU

This was great.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

This poo poo is hilarious.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Happy birthday SB!

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Happy birthday Skwirl!

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

I just went from a Pixel 1 to a Pixel 5, pretty nice phones I like them. Hadn't really considered switching carriers but since I don't really use my phone much maybe Fi would be worth it for me.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Braksgirl posted:

SB is ready to write my dad off. My dad was trying to argue with me and say antifa was to blame at the Capitol and he said, no poo poo, that Fox News was more left than right. Some people just can't be saved.

:stare:

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

As long as I still have to park my car outside and not in a garage snow can stay far away from me.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

I just want y'all to know this exists now :balldo:

Also gently caress yeah Fiz that rules!

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

I haven't even looked into getting the vaccine yet. I just assume I'm at the end of the line since I'm not front line and work from home typing code.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Well I now have good notes on what to do when some Dr tells me its time to investigate my colon.

That or never set the appointment :colbert:

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

bobjr posted:

My parents got a new puppy yesterday after someone they knew couldn’t take care of it themselves

That's a good lookin pupper right there :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Important update: I added a second monitor to my home workstation. The laptop can't handle its own screen, a 1440, and a 1080, so it down-rezes to 1200x1600 or some poo poo. When I launched Spotify on that monitor today it didn't do the monitor shutdown, which is maybe the first time since March it hasn't even flickered. TBD if it's related or a fluke.

I really wish I could do my work stuff on my personal computer. So much more screen space and power for writing/testing my code fixes.