Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i only drink sugar if it's some fancy gourmet poo poo. made in a giant enchanted copper vat by a mystic gnome out of some rare kind of root. or Puma cola. that poo poo is good.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
My favorite was Goose Island Root Beer before they got bought out. I don't even like root beer and this was the best soda I'd ever had. Seranac root beer comes pretty close. Abita sucked.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Those pony cans of Wild Cherry Pepsi come in handy. Just enough soda to satisfy the urge and then I can go back to water.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
wish they made caffeine-free diet mt dew. they make caffeine-free diet coke! why not for dew??

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I guess with HFCS, an artificial sweetener might actually be preferable in some instances, particularly when you don't want that heavy syrupiness. I miss caffeine-free real sugar Coke

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

wish they made caffeine-free diet mt dew. they make caffeine-free diet coke! why not for dew??

They don’t? I swear I’ve seen it before

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
It definitely used to exist.

Walmart has it at least in some places.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Caffeine-Free-Diet-Mountain-Dew-Citrus-Soda-Pop-12-oz-12-Pack-Cans/16785035

Q_res fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Oct 2, 2023

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
huh! i've never seen it around here. might have to check the local walmart? god i bet it's another one of those regional things like diet code red. gently caress!

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i splurged and ordered a pack of diet code red from amazon. god i missed that code red flavor. what a treat. i can't do this frequently but maybe i'll get some on my birthday next year.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

That gave me the idea to look up livewire. $25 a 12 pack, gently caress.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

i splurged and ordered a pack of diet code red from amazon. god i missed that code red flavor. what a treat. i can't do this frequently but maybe i'll get some on my birthday next year.

Diet code red or code red zero? This is an important distinction

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
code red zero. sorry i kinda just conflate diet and zero even though i know they use different formulas

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i miss the sweet doctor..

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Ashwood Hard Root Beer is loving terrible.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Szyznyk posted:

Ashwood Hard Root Beer is loving asswood

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

code red zero. sorry i kinda just conflate diet and zero even though i know they use different formulas

Normally I do the same but the gulf between those specific two is oddly large

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
did any of you scholars get any of that passion fruit baja blast something mtn dew? I couldn't validate splurging on a 12 pack and didn't find any single bottles

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I got a 12 pack.. it's uh
.. meh

Baja blast but with artificial guava flavor. Sounds like it should be awesome but I don't like it. Got 11 cans sitting on top of the fridge heh

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I still have a bottle in the fridge, haven't tried it yet. The guava was one was fine.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

just tried a coca cola Y3000, this is garbage

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Game fuel is back baby.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

STONE COLD 64 posted:

I also tried this and didn't like it. I feel like these "remixes" are passable with like sandwiches, pizza etc. but on their own they are terrible

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
finally found RUBY RED SQUIRT out in the wild

was pretty disappointing; good tasting soda, but squirt just has a refreshing crispness to it while the berry flavoring added in a cloyingness we didn't care for

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Sounds like the real Squirt was you.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

That’s the only one I haven’t like so far

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Baja blast and baja zero are back in stores.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Anonymous Robot posted:

For all of 2024 apparently

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Anonymous Robot posted:

gently caress yeah. Just ordered 8 cases from Kroger.com. They have 4 for $20 for the next couple days.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Hate when I see there's new posts in the thread and I click on it and it's some rear end in a top hat talking about DIET soda!!! :mad:

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Dokapon Findom posted:

Hate when I see there's new posts in the thread and I click on it and it's some rear end in a top hat talking about DIET soda!!! :mad:

Bitch you can order regular along with a dialing wand.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Dokapon Findom posted:

Nice meltdown

----------------

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Dokapon Findom posted:

WHERE'S MY FUKKEN CODE RED ZERO.

----------------

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
At least the MTN Dew Spark hasn't been discontinued...yet.

AvesPKS fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jan 14, 2024

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
thread is for experts aint no experts drinkin goddamn diet zero

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

AvesPKS posted:

At least the MTN Dee Spark hasn't been discontinued...yet.

M. Dew: Sparks is also in the Maverik fountain.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

shasta doped all their sodas with sucralose, rendering them undrinkable. I mourn that will never again have a tiki punch, but the local supermarkets have gone all out on stocking up jarritos in reasonably priced 1 1/2 liter bottles. I may mourn the loss of tiki punch, but I will do so with a glass of tamarind soda

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
One of the biggest influences on my soda addiction growing up was when Shasta had 3 liters for like half the price of Coke or Pepsi.

Which reminds me a thing I noticed that Pepsi is exactly 1 cent cheaper than RC locally. They're really trying to put ol' 7 up out of business.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The Voice of Labor posted:

shasta doped all their sodas with sucralose, rendering them undrinkable. I mourn that will never again have a tiki punch, but the local supermarkets have gone all out on stocking up jarritos in reasonably priced 1 1/2 liter bottles. I may mourn the loss of tiki punch, but I will do so with a glass of tamarind soda

They put sucralose in the Hugs now too, robbing my children of the experience of drinking 11 barrels of sugar water at a birthday party.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

uber_stoat posted:

WHERE'S MY FUKKEN CODE RED ZERO.

I bought some on Amazon. $15 for 12 cans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
do they sell the code red zero in texas? gonna be driving there and back from oregon in april, if they got it there maybe i'll stock the hell up