Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

I need to stop playing almost exclusively JRPGs or i'll be posting a 5 game list again

Even tho the same thing happend to me, god willing I will play even more jrpgs this year :getin: :thaoldme:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

In Training posted:

The details of my life are quite inconsequential. I played this game on a display SNES at Sears while my family was waiting to get out family portrait taken. Even at 12 years old something about the way it looked troubled me. It looked like plastic where the preceding two games looked like clay. It stank of the worst type of appalachian Americana. Who invited the Country Bear Jamboree?
                                                                                                                                                                              /

lmfao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

fadam posted:

cool maybe next you can beat elementary reading comprehension

edit: this post was mean spirited and uncalled for, I'm sorry.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

heehee posted:

my wife teared up during the ending. but i most certainly did not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNi2UOzp6s&t=27s

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

In Training posted:

On month 16 here.

Same lmfao