Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

1. pokemon crystal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The Klowner posted:

Final team?

lapras/gyarados/starmie/poliwrath/rhydon/feraligatr

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i needed something to Surf

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

2. super mario world 2: yoshi's island

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

3. Bomberman 64, 100%. really neat overlooked n64 title here, good physics based puzzles for its time

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

why is bomberman 64 the 2nd attack so freakin expensive :( i wanted to make it #4

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

herculon posted:

Castlevania 3

man what a good game.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

4: Yakuza 0

oh man this series is gonna take over my life...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

resident evil village

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the legend of zelda: links awakening (switch)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

resident evil 7: biohazard

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

village was real good. will play again at some point.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

dragon quest 1 (gbc)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

dragon quest 2

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

VideoGames posted:

Beat Demons souls yesterday, thus completing my foray into Fromsoft games. It was a fantastic game, made even better by looking and sounding so good. Did not feel old at all! :)

Now I am up to date and can beat the rest of my long list of games.

if you can, go seek out 3D Dot Game Heroes

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

one of my favorite ps3 games.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

John Romero posted:

1. Yakuza 0
2. Pokemon Shield
3. Astro's Playroom (platinum)
4. Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War (both endings)
5. Bugsnax (platinum)
6. Spider-Man: Miles Morales

really not sure about this one. The story is dogshit but I’m not sure if that’s more because this needed to be cranked out in time for the ps5 launch. Almost a 100% reskin of enemies from the original only now they are just neon blue antifa and neon red Amazon soldiers, you use your inner strength and rise to the occasion to realize that both sides do it while an annoying radio station pops up reminding you that naps are self care

core Spider-Man game play still fun as poo poo tho

can you enter your apartment this time

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it happens m8

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I actually had no idea about the Yuna str thing lol

me neither

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

dragon quest 3

Wormskull posted:

I think I beat that too last year but the game felt so lazily made after the first World that I could of just got bored. What’s the last part.
nothing special. you get to the prison planet and its just a bunch of really long corridors with lots of guards to fight. you fight a large robot as a boss battle, it has lots of hp but garbage ai and is only difficult in that it just takes forever to put away. then its an escape the planet runback and thats it.

i like the game overall though. it probably would have been better if they tried to vary things out and made the planets truly feel different and each have their own exclusive flora and fauna but as a first game it was ok. sequel should be good.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

bicyclops, should i wait for the next gen re-release of cyberpunk or just grab it now? have a series x.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

simply simon it sounds like from your repeated posting you don't actually enjoy the video games you are playing. if you are playing a game and it is not fun or rewarding, have you considered just playing a different one?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

play the games featured in this thread and then post there. you will find the joy you seek

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3949378

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Zurtilik posted:

I shelved Yakuza 0. I'm a video games criminal.

Maybe I'll pick it up again today. I didn't dislike it, but I had just gotten a Series S and I had not had a non-Nintendo console since the PS3/360 days so there was a whole world of shiny doodads available to me on Game Pass.

the sentence is level five death

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

metroid dread. i dont think i've ever wailed in accomplishment from beating a final boss before.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

when sega puts out a good sonic game they always treat it like an aberration or an accident and course correct by never touching those games again and releasing like 3 or 4 garbage titles right after to restore balance

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Metroid Dread, final clear time 6:19:42. Incredible game, one of the best in the series imo and maybe my GOTY

yeah its unreal how much it lived up to expectations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

b_d posted:

whats up guys. in training here about to play and beat the ultimate level of mario galaxy 2. :cool: just using a lil cheat code to get the star bits i need. :D time to select and resume my save file without incident.
is that a ICE DRAGON???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Spoderman posted:

metroid dread. really sick game. easily one of the best games on the switch. it’s good to have metroid back

its gonna sweep The Impys this year