Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Cyberpunk 2077 - hard difficulty, Nomad, Judy, rogue/v. ending. Fantastic game, just want to start another play through and see more of it. Might try on a lower difficulty to try out some more gunplay, felt like sneaking and hacking were the most reliable ways to not be reloading saves constantly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

John Romero posted:

ArfJason if you have pc or Xbox it is on game pass you can get a month for 99crnts if new

doesn't have vr though

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

im thinking a vr headset would cost arfjason approximately $1000000000000 and this isnt a concern

oh i thought rez infinite was vr-only for some reason

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, 95 shrines. I burned myself out when it first came out getting all four ancients and like 90 shrines and completing tarry town. Glad I finally finished it, what a great game

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I’ll call Beat Saber done since I got all achievements, last one was 24 hours total play time. It’s a great game hrld back by its developers, if I couldn't get custom songs there's no way I'd still be playing it.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Doom Eternal - hurt me plenty, all unlocks. Really fun game, haven't played something this frenetic in a long time. felt good to go from getting my rear end kicked in the first couple levels to tearing through the slayer gates later on.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

FINN TUTUOLA: Forensics came back. Found a bunch of Killing Floor 2 vouchers on the body

lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Earth defense force 5 normal coop , ~11% completion. Games a blast with friends, we immediately started going through again on hard trying out different classes

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Split/Second, nice arcade racing with a good gimmick but unfortunately only 8 tracks. the non-race modes were mostly duds although the survival mode where you have to dodge barrels being flung off a truck is pretty fun. ends with a "to be continued," it actually would have been nice to see a sequel and see what they could do on newer hardware

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

double checked and there are actually 11 tracks, there are parts of each tracked used in others so they blend together

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lmao

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Halo 4 legendary coop no skulls. what the gently caress was that story lol. annoying enemies too, let's make the big damage sponges teleport gtfo

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Thumper in VR. hell of a game, my hands are still shaking. last level was one of the most intense gaming experiences i've ever had

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Prototype 2, hard, all achievements. Second time I beat it, the two unfinished achievements were nagging at me. The tentacles power and bio bomb and on demand shield are great but I still think the first prototype is better, and some of the regressions like splitting the game into three areas are just bizarre.

Battlefield 3 campaign. Not sure what possessed me to replay this, it’s one of the most shameless modern warfare ripoffs. The Russians are so well characterized compared to the main character, I wish the game was just about them

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Motorstorm apocalypse story mode. Really fun arcade racer with an incredible level of spectacle surpassing even split/second. I had no idea I would be racing through active war zones. Kudos to the sound design team especially

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

got end credits on Control. really enjoyed the writing and the environment. think i'll probably go back to clear out some of the side missions because it was great stumbling across the little vignettes they put all over the place

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Alan Wake including the special episodes. Too much drat talking in this game! And the gameplay in the final special episode was actually much better than the base game, the added elements worked really well. It's interesting to play this game in 2021 because it's such a time capsule of 2010 game design with overemphasized character animations and amounts of image post-processing and deliberate slo-mo that make it painful to play at times

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Alan Wake's American Nightmare. Cool structure to this game, wasn't what i was expecting. they really improved the combat from the original and toned down the screen effects so overall its an improvement

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

A way out. The gameplay was pretty engaging but there were an awful lot of cutscenes with questionable voice acting. Kinda cool experiment making a purely co-op cinematic action game though

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Twelve Minutes. ignoring the memes, had some fun figuring out the puzzles til about the halfway point, but the interactions were so prescribed that by the end i just felt id been led by the nose through the whole thing

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Control - Foundation and AWE dlcs. did a nice job of mixing up gameplay with new mechanics but the enemies were getting annoyingly samey by the end of foundation

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

American McGay posted:

Bayonetta. Forgot how insanely cool this game gets.

the last stretch is incredible. no one does escalation like kamiya

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I like the NES updates bicyclops

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Severed Steel, 100% achievements. This game whips rear end, its like a first-person Vanquish wuth Titanfall 2 movement and red faction destruction. unfortunately the campaign is only a couple hours long even the first time you play it, but props to any developer in 2021 that includes big head mode and paintball mode as unlockable cheats

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Enough Randy i'll try it out already

lol

it also does that thing where kill sounds overlap and get amplified, multikills are a gooomba stomp

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Exo One. stunning visuals and great music, but the gameplay is a bit simplistic and the story loses some impact because all the dialogue is in simlish for some reason. excellent vibes though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

games newly beat this year

Cyberpunk 2077
LoZ:BoTW
Beat Saber (100%)
Doom Eternal
EDF 5
Split/Second
Halo 4