Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Placeholder. Technically I beat Mario Sunshine last year but I've got brain worms so want to 100% it before I count it

1. Sayonara Wild Hearts
2. Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
3. Pokemon Sword
4. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
5. The World Ends With You: Final Remix
6. Monster Hunter Rise
7. Hades
8. Hexcells
9. The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
10. WarioWare: Get It Together!
11. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
12. Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee!
13. Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
14. Hexcells Plus

Dr. Cool Aids fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Dec 22, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

I'm likely to keep playing this til Rise is out but I beat Valstrax and saw the credits so I'm listing it. very cool boss fight even if I did do a real poo poo job of it. been using aerial dual blades for the most part.

Haven't gotten to the end of G rank yet also but looking forward to whatever monster comes out of nowhere at the end

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

absolutely anything posted:

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

nice, loved that game. Went for the no damage boss medals too which was tough

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

Beat a little while ago but was waiting to do Future Connected before I counted it. Game still good. Extra story isnt anything special but if all you're after is more poo poo to do and a new area to explore (which I was) then it scratches the itch

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
The World Ends with You: Final Remix

still very good. only played in handheld so no idea how joy-con control is though i heard it sucks rear end. had it on DS so i was happy with the touchscreen at any rate. lookin forward to the sequel

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
monster hunter rise though I'm definitely not done with it

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

heehee posted:

Final Fantasy X

I think this is the first final fantasy i ever played when i was younger, couldn't get past one of the bosses like half way through so it feels nice to finally beat it. i like this game a lot, gonna try out all the optional stuff before movin on to x-2

Seymour on the mountain always used to be my big roadblock

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Hades

Still playing it but I've now seen the credits. Very addictive game

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
WarioWare: Get It Together!

story mode is obviously short as always so wasnt too bad, played coop with my gf. I'll probably try for 100%. The wario cup thing looks like it has some promise

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

still incredibly fun. Never beat it back at launch, just kinda stopped right at the end, and it's been long enough that I forgot a lot so I restarted. Still got some shrines to do, strongly doubt I'll go for 100% when korok seeds exist

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Beat pokemon let's go eevee

It's fine. Felt like putting myself in a pokemon mood before D/P release and remembered I stopped Lets Go at 6 badges so I picked it back up. Mostly played in handheld so that I could stuck to buttons

Might do the pokedex since it's so small

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Pokemon brilliant diamond

Mostly easy then Cynthia wrecked me twice. was probably the most fun part. a lot of poo poo is only available postgame so I'll still be in it for a while