Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Reserved. This is absolutely THE year for gaming... I plan on completing approximately 100 games before this time next year. Stay tuned imps, this is gonna be BIG!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao sick poo poo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Had dreams… Two of ’em. Both had Diddy Kong in ’em. It's peculiar. I'm older now then he ever was by twenty years. So in a sense he's the younger Kong. Anyway, first one I don't remember too well but it was about meeting him in town somewhere, he's gonna give me some bananas. I think I lost it. The second one, it was like we was both back in older times and I was on Rambi goin' through the mountains of a night. Goin' through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and there was snow on the ground and he rode past me and kept on goin'. Never said nothin' goin' by. He just rode on past... and he had his t-shirt wrapped around him and his head down and when he rode past I seen he was carryin' fire in a horn the way people used to do and I could see the horn from the light inside of it. 'Bout the color of the moon. And in the dream I knew that he was goin' on ahead and he was fixin' to make a fire somewhere out there in all that dark and all that cold, and I knew that whenever I got there I would find a DK coin. And then I woke up.

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfso

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Who could forget Gay French Transfer Student and Incurable Disease Kid

I think I speak for every imp when I say you will not soon be forgotten.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You were ahead of your time bro.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Badass.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Gay man, ahhhhhhh, fighter of the straight man

Whoever wins gets to gently caress the other

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

1. Half-Life Normal mode, “Good” ending, 40 separate save files on Xen

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

100 Games in 2021 Completion Percentage: 1%

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

In Training carefully inputs the 9999 straight points code before slowly and methodically selecting Gay Sex on the main menu.

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Awesome game

Rebirth is good too. FYI

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I like Simply Simone's posts.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

this guy just died, let this be my final warning to any of my haters

Hey I just want you to know I always thought you've been cool. Super funny poster. Have a great weekend and see ya

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Hangdog expression with hands in pockets* Wish I was unemployed...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fungah! posted:

the legend of zelda: link to the past (100%). loving masterpiece of a game. i'm going to cut off net cafe scandals balls with a blowtorch

How’d you beat it so fast?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Did you use a guide? :crossarms:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mamkute posted:

15++ Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot + Season Pass (LV 300 Beerus Defeated, LV 300 Golden Frieza Defeated, LV 115 Dabura Defeated)

If you've been beaten LV 300 Beerus, why even bother mentioning Dabura, who is weaker by many magnitudes?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That makes a lot of sense and I appreciate the explanation. I hope you're having a pleasant weekend.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ty garlic bread

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I can taste that delicious bread already.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

2. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. 4/4 bottles. Fully powered Master Sword. One item slot left unfilled. 8 missing heart pieces.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

100 Games in 2021 Completion Percentage: 2%

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

3 years huh. Well don't worry, you'll beat it soon enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao