Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

1. dragon quest builders 2
2. ai: the somnium files
3. romancing saga 3 - ellen route
4. yakuza 3
5. la-mulana 2
6. dragon quest
7. monster hunter rise (village, guild)
8. bravely default 2
9. SaGa frontier (asellus, blue, riki, lute)
10. yakuza 4
11. dragon quest 3
12. disco elysium
13. rayman legends
14. super mario 3d world + bowser's fury (100 shines)
15. yakuza 5
16. spanky's quest
17. legend of zelda: link to the past (100%)
18. legend of mana (dragoon path)
19. gnosia
20. yakuza 6
21. shovel knight: shovel of hope
22. turltes in tjme snes
23. warioware: get it together
24. yakuza: like a dragon
25. castlevania: aria of sorrow. 100% map, all but one soul
26. prey 2017
27. metroid dread
28. star fox 64 - hard route
29. shin megami tensei 3: nocturne - true demon ending
30. ocarina of time
31. a short hike
32. bloodstained (platinum)
33. link's awakening

Fungah! fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Dec 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah! posted:

Reserved.

after a moments consideration, reserved 2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Aaaand let me get a fourth one. Just in case.

thats only three

e: bicyclops beaten games list:

1. Cyberpunk 2077. Street Kid. Panam ending, left Johnny in Mikoshi All side missions and police hustle, all cars.
2. A Link to the Past
3. Disco Elysium
4. Yakuza 0. All substories. 100 percent completion.
5. Yakuza Kiwami All substories, 100 percent completion.
6. Yakuza Kiwami 2 Full completion list, all substories (+ Majima saga)
7. Yakuza 3
8. Yakuza 4
9. Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster, all achievements
10. Final Fantasy 2 Pixel Remaster, all achievements
11. Final Fantasy 3 Pixel Remaster, all achievements
12. Final Fantasy 4 Pixel Remaster
13. Final Fantasy 5 Pixel Remaster, all achievements

The NES games:
Stack-Up (:confused:)
Pinball (1984, NES)
Duck Hunt
Donkey Kong 3
Donkey Kong Jr. Math
Urban Champion
MUSCLE
Karate Champ
Track and Field
Burger Time
Wrecking Crew
Golf (1984, NES)
Soccer (1984, NES)
Gyromite (Game A and Game B)
Tennis (1984, NES)
Kung-Fu (Game B)
Clu-Clu Land
Hogan's Alley
Baseball (1984, NES)
10 Yard Fight
Donkey Kong (Game B)
Donkey Kong Jr. (Game B)
Mario Bros. (Game B)
Popeye
Balloon Fight
Gumshoe
Mach Rider
Chubby Cherub
Ninja Kid
Commando
Ghosts and Goblins
Gradius
Trojan
Pro-Wrestling
Slalom
Volleyball (NES)
Rush 'n' Attack
Castlevania
Ikari Warriors
Athletic World
Section Z
Kid Icarus
Mighty Bomb Jack
Rygar
Solomon's Key
Arkanoid
Athena
Elevator Action
The Legend of Kage
Metroid

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Dec 14, 2021

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

"not reserving - i will make an individual post for every game that i beat." says man who missed posting on page 1

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'll donate one of my page 1 posts to bicyclops in honor of how hosed up his dreams are

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm not countng it but i got the hades epilogue after like 60 hours of playtime. fuckin great game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

JOHN CENA posted:

lapras/gyarados/starmie/poliwrath/rhydon/feraligatr

couldnt find a sixth water type you wanted?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

for sure, you can tell the archviles to gently caress off and then use a take down on them leaving behind a field of real photos of jewish corpses

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

1. dragon quest builders 2. cool game, minecraft is 1000x better with game mechancs attached the ending being star fox was pretty surprising but hey what the hell lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

2) Ninja Gaiden II - The Dark Sword of Chaos (NES) - 1/26/2021

Quite a lot easier than the first one but there are still some giant dickhead enemies in this and a few annoying gimmicks in the early levels. The bosses are also a lot less prone to cheese since they removed the spin slash move which was a bit too ridiculous in the first game. Really fun and still feels great to control. I haven't ever even looked at the third game so I'm excited to see what it has in store.

the third one has finite continues which...yeah...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

grow cube, because someone linked to the grow games and im addicted to them again

those kick rear end

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

welcome posted:

Final Fantasy Legend II

Robots are cool but RIP to evolving into unbelievably OP monsters an hour into the game like the original.

ds remake? if tyou do the bonus dungeon in the next to last world you can ski jump to the highest tier of monster from the guy at the end. also i never beat it because the last boss was insanely fuckin brutal

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

beat ganon's tower in legend mode on hyrule warriors. thought i'd get credits or something and be able to make an official games beat post here but maybe i need to do the two remeaining linkle and cia missions too i guess? but that just might unlock more missions

yeah those unlock the last set of missions which you need to do for adventure maps

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

AI: the somnium files. cool game, didnt like it as much as the zero escape games but it's still a really good techno thriller. the dance number at the end kicks rear end lol, more games need to do that

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

b_d posted:

I beat Hades finally. not going to say how many runs it took. haven’t finished the story or gotten the credits yet but i think i can call it beaten.

not unilt you giet the credits you cant

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

romancing saga 3 - ellen route. game is cool but imo my least favorite saga other than the game boy games. it's still a fuckin wild game and the music and sprites kick rear end. i'll post some of the sicker ones tomorrow

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Hermione:Its SaGa, not saga.

HeRmIoNe: It's SaGa, NoT sAgA

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

missed my window to troll arf in the three seconds he gets beween cspam probs

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the nemesis system is a neat idea but yeah the game doesnt play to the strenghts of the system at all. after like hour 5-10 you're so strong that only one or two nemeses that have been levelling up with you might actually pose a threat and after you kill them (which is the goal of the system so youre gonna) no one else cn ever get to that level. there should have been frewer captains with a higher chance of living through encounters and more reactivity to how you beat them

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

blades of the darkmoon is such a waste in 3. you have to jump through all these hoops to get it and then...its the same as the second covenant you get but lower priority for summons. makes me wonder if they were going to add sin in at some point in development and thn forgot

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

welcome posted:

Romancing SaGa (SNES)

Started with Alfred and finished with Sif (joined during intro), Miriam, Aisha, Jamil (all joined ten minutes after the intro concluded), Claudia (joined many hours and several temporary characters later)

What a weird, fascinating mess of a game.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yakuza 3. this game is fuckin cool and i liked it a lot

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

e: whoops

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

la-mulana 2. i liked it a lot, but imo it's ultimately a worse game than 1. takes too many cues from 1 instead of doing its own thing and it feels a lot less finished than 1 even though 1 was a psycho game designer's passion project for like a decade. also its like, way harder than 1 lol, the last few guardians and subbosses were absolutely brutal. that said if la-mulana 1 is a perfect 10, this game's still a 9.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

iii is so good, imo the best nes one

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

We should bring back the Game Club.

game club was cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

we all beat persona 5 strikers while living at the same orphanage but forgot about it due to retrograde amnesia caused by a time travelling witch's curse

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

grimrock 2 kicks rear end, but man the combat blows. i got all the way to the true ending but never actually beat it because i just couldnt be bothered to beat the last boss

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Regy Rusty posted:

Yeah I just used all my saved up crystals and burned him down lol. He was pretty bullshit. The only combat challenge I liked in the game was the desert for how ridiculous it was.

lol i forgot about the desert. yeah, that was cool but everything else just really didnt work. still a really good dungeon crawler though, the puzzles kicked rear end

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

going to go beat super metroid RQ for the imp zone pioneer badge

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Grand Prix ALL CUPS IN 50CC, 100CC, 150CC, MIRROR AND 200CC 3 STARS)
2. Sonic Advance (Sonic)
3. Alien Syndrome (US version, 1-ALL 1CC no death, reached 2-6) - video
4. Sonic 3 Complete (Knuckles, Tails)
5. Super Mario World (96 exits)
6. Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. (no warps, no continues)
7. Truxton II (1-ALL, 1CC) - video

hardest shmup i ever beat. took like 200 hours

drat that's cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What would life be like if I never returned Little Samson

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

it's fuckin cool that everyone who plays hades takes like ten tries on the last boss to beat it and then instantly goes on a massive win streak. extremely strong design

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

congrats on noticing i typed soemthing a little weird. you just got promoted to a 2012 era grey forums mod

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tfw someone's reading a thread at the same time as you and lolling at all the same things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

The only imp zone pioneer is the Naruto: Road to Boruto poster