Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

*starting to smile slightly at knuc* reserved 2

drat... only 2?

1. Yakuza 0 - 100% completion list, all substories.

Arrhythmia fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Jan 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Reserved. This is absolutely THE year for gaming... I plan on completing approximately 100 games before this time next year. Stay tuned imps, this is gonna be BIG!

drat... how much money are you planning to spend?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

for sure, you can tell the archviles to gently caress off and then use a take down on them leaving behind a field of real photos of jewish corpses

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Nostradingus posted:

Snes game yes, but doom wads are emphatically not games

You're right. They're works of art.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

tawal posted:

queen's impling, sacrifice imp, either of the imp artifacts (imp-cicle, queen's tail)

Now this is just pandering.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Yakuza 0 - 100% completion list, all substories.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

fadam posted:

Jesus, really? Congrats, that's quite the undertaking.

There were only like, three minigames that I didn't really like. Yakuza 0 is a great game.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

BoastfulVirus posted:

How long did it take to 100% it?

Save file is at 90 hours.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

[b]1.
[b]3.

Advanced list inflation techniques.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hey Chief posted:

Is Obra Dinn the best puzzle game? If there's anything even close to it, I want to play it.

There's a little known game you should check out, Myst

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Hermione:Its SaGa, not saga.

Fungah! posted:

HeRmIoNe: It's SaGa, NoT sAgA

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Breath of the Wild (120 shrines, 891 korok seeds).

Goes without saying but this game is so good. The highlight was exploring Gerudo city. I was hugely impressed with how much variety and adventure they crammed into a space which I was expecting to be a featureless flat plain. Sand seals in particular were genius. On the other hand, I was hugely disappointed by the Rito village; that one felt like it was just checking off the boxes.

Anyways I'll wrap up the koroks tomorrow and get started on the DLC.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

i can't believe another person is going to actually get all of the korok seeds, drat. good luck with trial of the sword.

I ain't gonna do it a second time.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

symbolic posted:

Rating: Kool Kong

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

The details of my life are quite inconsequential. I played this game on a display SNES at Sears while my family was waiting to get out family portrait taken. Even at 12 years old something about the way it looked troubled me. It looked like plastic where the preceding two games looked like clay. It stank of the worst type of appalachian Americana. Who invited the Country Bear Jamboree?
                                                                                                                                                                              /

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
*as little literary embellishment as possible* BotW.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

3. Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (100%). The game is a real turd that barely runs and has constant audio glitches. I looked it up and apparently it's the only game the studio ever made, pretty cool

While all of the Spyro games after this one are still turds, I'm pretty sure all of them are "finished".

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Hitman 1, 2, and 3. That is, I beat all the story missions once on Professional. Obviously so much more still to do.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

meant to post this a week ago but i forgot, persona 5 strikers

good job man!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

How was it? I remember really liking the first one.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Omori (Good Ending)

Extremely strong entrant into the "post-Earthbound feels-rpg" genre. The follow-up system was really cool.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

The only imp zone pioneer is the Naruto: Road to Boruto poster

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

extremebuff posted:

you gotta beat the game to post the game beat. come the gently caress on.

Knocked some off my list yesterday. Too many to post, but you can find them here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_video_games

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

man that has beaten every ubisoft open world turd on release: i thought bringing achievements to the imp zone would make posting more fun

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Kiwami.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Waiting for the Official Imp Zone Ruling on this.

The ruling is Fadam needs to be decapitated with a scimitar ISIS style for introducing imp zone pioneer.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Kiwami 2. Absolute S tier. The very last battle with Ryuji was exactly what I wanted it to be.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Baxate posted:

Ape Escape 3. This game was epic.

Why did they stop making those games...

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mycophobia posted:

[in tears] they could escape again!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Ape Escape

Game kicks rear end.

It was fun to revisit the minigames and find out Ski Kidz isn't an impossible nightmare like I thought when I was 6, but actually a charming racer. Meanwhile, Specter Boxing actually is an impossible nightmare like I remembered.

hosed up that the heros' plan for the villain is "We're going to retardify you and make you do circus tricks."

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ArfJason posted:

I played a billion hours of galaxy monkey

Yah it's the best one by a lot

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Ape Escape 100%.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
You can't beat a movie.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Zurtilik posted:

Imagine actually finishing a game.

BwahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahagahagagHahahahahahahahahahahahauahaha!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!! :laffo: :laffo::laffo:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

6. Yakuza Kiwami 2 Full completion list, all substories (+ Majima saga)

100 percent completion doesn't feel right to claim on this one despite clearing the completion list. I never found out how to unlock S rank in the coliseum, didn't do all the Bouncer missions. It's an awesome game, maybe my favorite in the series so far. It probably still goes to 0 but Kiwami 2 is incredibly good.

For the coliseum you need to do all substories to get the last tournament.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011