Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

1. Koudelka. I ended up really liking this despite the fact that half the game is random battles. I'm excited to move on to Shadow Hearts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

In Training posted:

what ending did you get? also enjoy SH, wicked cool games.

I got the ending where the priest sacrifices himself which I'm assuming is the "bad" ending

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I had like 19 years on the GBA FoMT. I haven't played a farm game since because it's too powerful an influence on my life

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

meant to post this a week ago but i forgot, persona 5 strikers

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

fadam posted:

To preserve integrity, only games officially released after February 22nd, 2021 should be eligible for Imp Zone Pioneer status.

Uh huh. Trying to change the rules just because Trying to jack off has beat you twice now. I see your game

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

fadam posted:

You guys laugh now, but I think even joking about beating games you haven't beaten in the Games Beat thread is risky territory.

Who's joking?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

this thread is for keeping track of games you beat, so at the end of the year you can go back and appreciate them. sometimes people like to ask about the game you beat. i dont believe i have to explain this to fadam who has been posting here for like 7 years

Jesus. Have they really?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

FAEDAEM.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

i have bad news about 6 being better than the last one. or good at all

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAhG9D9UO7c

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Average Bear posted:

Lonesome Road for FNV. I didn't know the whole DLC was going to be Chris Avellone's self-insert dabbing on you for 5000 lines of dialogue.

His dialogue is based on some mysterious point system and not your actual progress so my whole time playing ulysses just talked about me like I had joined the ncr as though I didn't stab them in the back six hours ago, making it even more nonsensical

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Mass Effect 2 Legendary Edition, Paragon Straight Man, Insanity.

Much better game than the first one but I think I gotta take a break because I keep seeing everything as a late 2000s cover shooter and it’s driving me insane.

Good idea. If I remember correctly the third one is more of the same but with more bloom so it might make your condition irreversible if you played it now

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

roflmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

gbc of 1+2 is the best version for those games I think, they look pretty good considering espeically 1 and they rebalance the experience so you don't have to grind for 5000 hours. 2 is still a pretty tough game even given the rebalancing

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Link to the Past

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

lets hang out posted:

19. HighFleet

How was it?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

TheMexicanRunner did it, I believe in Bicyclops

My brain automatically spat out "Alien Solider: The Mexican Runner" when I read this

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I heard that game was the redefinition of rpg adventure hybrids.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

b_d posted:

whats up guys. in training here about to play and beat the ultimate level of mario galaxy 2. :cool: just using a lil cheat code to get the star bits i need. :D time to select and resume my save file without incident.

Lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Dungeon #5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012