Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

1. What the Golf (100%)
2. 198X
3. Still There (all achieves)
4. Yakuza 7 (all substories)
5. Paradise Killer
6. Littlewood
7. Awesome Pea
8. Poi (New Game+)
9. DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder
10. Mr. Shifty
11. Mars Power Industries Deluxe
12. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
13. She Remembered Caterpillars
14. Evo/Wave
15. PictoQuest
16. Siralim Ultimate
17. Neo Cab
18. ICEY
19. Monster Sanctuary
20. Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
21. Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
22. Henry Stikmin Collection
23. Gorogoa
24. Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero
25. Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
26. Ace Attorney Trilogy
27. Here Comes Niko
28. Soul Blazer
29. Carto
30. Psychonauts - Rank 101
31. Psychonauts 2
32. Rain on your Parade
33. Sable
34. Orwell: Ignorance is Strength
35. Unsighted - Explorer Mode - True Ending
36. Backbone
37. Dragon's Lair 2 - Time Warp
38. Castlevania
39. Suikoden Tierkreis - 108 Star Ending
40. Unpacking
41. Inscryption
42. Pokemon LeafGreen (Nuzlocke Run)
43. Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
44. Despot's Game

Plebian Parasite fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Dec 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

1. What the Golf (100%)
2. 198X

I'm unsure to even count this game considering it was like an hour long and ended with 'to be continued'. Still, it was an alright experience, good art and good music.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

1. What the Golf (100%)
2. 198X

Good little adventure game, took me an afternoon to beat it, the story is whatever but the puzzles are really good and well put together, probably one of the better 'escape room' type of games I've played.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

1. What the Golf (100%)
2. 198X

All that's between me and the plat is hours of grinding for the superboss, so I might tackle it later because I've been playing it pretty solid and the grinding is a little tedious.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

1. What the Golf (100%)
2. 198X
5. Paradise Killer

I did like 99% of this game in 2020, but I only just booted it back up to get the credits roll so I could uninstall it.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

1. What the Golf (100%)
2. 198X
5. Paradise Killer
6. Littlewood

A pretty good townbuilder game, the endgame upgrades relied a lot on drops that were more or less completely random, but it's a chill game regardless.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

1. What the Golf (100%)
2. 198X
5. Paradise Killer
6. Awesome Pea

It's an ultra basic platformer that takes an hour to 100%, which is fine because I needed a palate cleanser since I had taken on too many long games and hadn't completed any of them. It's not terrible, it was kinda like an above average mario maker world. I had fun.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

1. What the Golf (100%)
2. 198X
5. Paradise Killer
6. Littlewood
7. Awesome Pea
8. Poi (New Game+)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

1. What the Golf (100%)
2. 198X
5. Paradise Killer
6. Littlewood
7. Awesome Pea
8. Poi (New Game+)
9. DROD: Gunthro and the Epic Blunder

Dunno who it was that first talked about DROD in the imp zone, but they were right, the game whips.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

10. Mr. Shifty

Not a terrible Hotline Miami clone. Seems like for every cool idea in the game there is an equally bad idea.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I beat both Mars Power Industry and Monster Boy today, not the best games. Monster Boy in particular felt like a really janky shantae.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Beat a few games recently, most notable of which was beating the main questline in Siralim Ultimate. There's still a lot of postgame content that I'll keep grinding away at, but my team is honestly kinda steamrolling content which makes it less fun that i have to just chew through 100+ more floors to unlock Gate of the Gods.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Monster Sanctuary (Complete Monster Journal)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I got all endings in the Henry Stikmin Collection

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Gorogoa, it was really cool but i'd be pretty pissed if i paid full price for it. As it is i paid 4.50 and i still feel a little ripped off.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero

Kinda sucks when compared to Pirate's Curse. It's cool that they went the Shovel knight route of making a zillion remix modes with different movesets but the level design is so boring I have no desire to play any of it.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Laslowered into a grave

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Link to the Past

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Ace Attorney Trilogy

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Gant's a cool villain and he pretty much salvages the whole case.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Is four swords worth playing SP, I've always just pegged it as a MP game and ignored it because of it.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

here comes niko

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

my "playing through the NES library by release date" project.

lol i forgot about this, it kicked rear end. Where did you leave off again?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Soul Blazer

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

American McGay posted:

Hell yeah. Gonna do the rest of the trilogy?

Yea probably, Soul Blazer is probably my fav even though it's the most basic. Feels like a proto Dark Cloud.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In Training posted:

32. The Witness*

*i got stuck on a puzzle in the mountain for like 3 weeks and had to look up the solution since i either had to give up or just never see the finale...so this game kind of beat me, but i did get to see the finale. Kudos to the massive brain gamers out there who are able to 100% this game.

Beating the super hard optional challenge is as strong as a game has ever made me feel.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Carto

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Psychonauts - Rank 101

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Psychonauts 2

A really superb game with a lot of cool parts but I kinda feel like it had an incredibly strong start and got less inspired as the game went on, the levels were different enough but the gameplay didn't evolve much in the last third of the game, if anything the platforming actually gets easier.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I beat "Rain on Your Parade"

Cute, short game. Beating it unlocked a bunch more optional objectives in every level, so I might play it a little longer depending on how annoying the new objectives are.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Sable

Chose the Scrapper mask.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I beat Orwell: Ignorance is strength

It was not as good as the first.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Unsighted - Explorer Mode - True Ending

Good game, I couldn't stand the time limit stuff but explorer mode pretty much makes it a non issue. I'm pretty sure I missed some secrets still despite getting 102% map completion.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

What mask did you choose?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Apparently he saw Dongicus getting a ton of empty quotes for making a “don’t go to ____ tomorrow” joke in here and thought he’d try it in GBS lol

ArfJason posted:

lol stupid bitch

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Just finished Backbone, this game is unbelievably psychotic, in a 'how did this even get made' kinda way

It starts out as a kind of a Neo Noir detective story, albeit one with anthropomorphized characters, you take a simple case and end up getting in way over your head in a governmental conspiracy. But then around the 3/4th of the way through you end up getting infected with an extraterrestrial bioweapon that rewrites your DNA and integrates your consciousness with the consciousness of every person it's killed. There's also a cameo appearance by Casey the cyberpunk sloth which i might not have caught if someone hadn't just shared about them in another iZ thread.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

you just gave me a reason to never play this, thank you

yw, it was dumb as hell.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Cubone posted:

Casey the cyberpunk sloth? in anthropomorphic Vancouver???

She's a homeless person living under a bridge, and you can console her about her chronic fatigue.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

here is my stupid little quest https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3981825

will post the list eventually I think but I do like the element of surprise

I honestly might copy this idea, seems cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

making the list required looking at every single video game ever made, it took about a week straight lol

sounds like a good time tbh