Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

1. The Sinking City. Not a great start for 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

2. Yakuza 0

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

ho fan posted:

it’s definitely not one of the best zeldas
correct; it is the best zelda

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

3. Far Cry 2. I don't know why they dropped the fire mechanic in the sequels it's such a simple intuitive tactical element and it's badass when everything is on fire and exploding. I played with a "vanilla+" mod that adds some QoL stuff and the option to disable saves outside safehouses (like the console version) so you have to plan ahead a little going into the missions. It's insanely long though like 20 hours, the story sucks and it gets a bit repetitive. The AI is really good. 4/5

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

4. Oxenfree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

absolutely pathetic year tbh but i WILL bounce back...

The Sinking City
Yakuza 0
Far Cry 2
Oxenfree
Subnautica: Below Zero
Dark Souls: Remastered
Slay the Spire
Heavy Rain
Blade Runner
No One Lives Under the Lighthouse
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2
Tomb Raider Anniversary