Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Finished 2 aoe2 campaigns today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
another campaign done. I'm not sure if it quite count as beating the game or if you've got to beat them all but if you did a speedrun of a character in castlevania or something you'd count it so. only 3.3% beat it as well

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Simply Simon posted:

Anyway this game rules and you should play it and that's me done posting about it

Yeah I really like cotm too. I think AoS is probably the best overall of the gba titles but cotm is still my favorite. Great tunes.

Another 5 campaigns beaten in age2 de. I can't believe I ever had trouble with some of these back when they first came out

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

since the fourth I've completed 15 aoe2 campaigns + what was left of the historical battles and gotten 30 achievements, most of which are rare and the lowest which is .7% got rate. when Im drifting off to sleep im having trouble placing buildings

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

took me 17 days and a sick amount of hours but i finally finished all 25 campaigns that came with AoE2 DE so I'd definitely count it as finishing the game. i haven't bothered with the expansion pac ones yet but I think of them as their own separate thing and one of which I just straight up don't have. this might be the most single minded ive ever played any game without getting sidetracked.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Human and undead campaigns, Reign of Chaos. Should be done with orc by end of day

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

finished Reign of Chaos and just watched the end credits. They're cute. It's hard to imagine I ever really had problems with it but I am a lot stronger player of pretty much everything at this point. That era of blizz games really were so much improved by their expacs it's unreal cf brood war. A total lack of early and mid-game non-hero healing for at least 2 races is bullshit imo. and the stealth levels were godawful. It's a great mechanic if you're playing a game built around it but when its just shoehorned in it always feels like it

e: oh also did the bohemian campaign in age2 de. Super fun if you like gunpowder and archers

Simply Simon posted:

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Finally, Julius is the first time in the whole series they managed to get a "rival" fight right, and how drat right they got it. What an awesome boss!!

you didnt like the one in cotm? Julius is better but that one isn't bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mycophobia posted:

pb'd on tgm1 by about 5 seconds just now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrq5kLZoApI

high level tetris play is unreal to me

also squeaked in one last win before new years by finishing my replay of the frozen throne. campaign's mostly a breeze but that last mission is tough as hell