Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Regy Rusty posted:

Starting this year off with some lovely Bloodborne

same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JOHN CENA posted:

1. pokemon crystal

Final team?

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JOHN CENA posted:

lapras/gyarados/starmie/poliwrath/rhydon/feraligatr

Nice

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Halo 2 (Normal)

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Halo 3 (Normal, All Terminals)

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fadam posted:

1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 2
3. Halo 2: Legendary Co-op

The shittiest of the campaigns I think. The Covenant weapons feel really awful in this one and you have to use them for most of it.

Nope. the best part of any of the campaigns are the parts where you play as the arbiter

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
awesome. Sekiro plat next right? I want to see what you think of the endings

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

5. Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin NG+:

Generally I think it suffers from super dull bosses in the base game bar one imo

Velstadt?

many of the boss fights are actually really cool in concept but when I think about fighting them or playing the game at all I just get sick

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah but imp zone didn't exist yet. So you're more like the virtuous pagans in Dante's Inferno who go to Limbo because they were born before the light of Christ was revealed to mankind. Namaste

lmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extremebuff posted:

thats awesome, congrats.

just beat dark souls 3 cinders mod. this mod is so good if they keep releasing big updates ill keep replaying this game forever

can't wait to play it after I get the plat. I'll probably end up playing this game on and off until eldem ring

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Eagle posted:

5) Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (co-op)

coop runs are sweet. final verdict on the game?

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dark Souls 3 (All Trophies, 100% Inventory, No Cheats/Mods)

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Demon’s Souls. Kick rear end remake and now I can finally say I’ve beaten every Souls game lol

:golfclap: well done gamer.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Halo 3 ODST

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Halo Reach (Normal)

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

rayman legends and to a lesser extent origins are some of the best platformers ever made

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VideoGames posted:

Dark souls
Dark Souls II
Dark Souls III
Sekiro (just finished this sunday)

now that I am finally a FromSoftware fan; patiently waiting for Elden Ring.

Hell yeah

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
subnautica. Cute little game but the ps4 port is awful. I'll get the dlc when it goes on sale on pc

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

16. Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy. I liked the first few hours a lot and then the story becomes schizophrenic nonsense about millenia old Mayan clans who control the neural net while you push 300 button long Simon Says QTEs. My favorite part was when the lady cop gets stuck in an insane asylum when the power goes out and you have to dodge slobbering maniacs who will kill you if you breathe on them, just normal stuff to put in a game.

Lmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American McGay posted:

5/20 - Hateboard 2145 (Any%)

i played it and i dont think the gameplay concept was fully developed op, its more style over substance here. only in the final boss does it start to make sense with the concept for sustaining yourself in the air with timed bursts to maintain a combo but that makes doing tricks completely unnecessary outside of initially building meter for that first attack, worst of all all the levels before dont encourage ro provide much of a means for this playstyle until the end anyway. momentum isn't utilised in a way that makes it feel like skateboarding and ramps are more of a nuisance than an opportunity to build score and meter, if there was a more developed trick system and height buildup with the skateboarding aspect emphasized it would give more to do when not hitting the burst button

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Straight Man Most side quests

switching to Gay Man for garrus's story side quest

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cubone posted:

in mass effect 1 you visit a blue lady who says a bunch of new age gobbledygook and if you reply "thanks I guess" she sucks your dick against your will
I was doing a gay man run and this completely ruined it

mass effect is a sex simulator. you knew what you were getting into

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VideoGames posted:

Adding The last guardian to the list. Absolutely stellar ending.

Just started demons souls and these two hours with it have been ace. Phalanx boss down and seeing what is next for me on Sunday.

souls games frickin rule!

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roth posted:

Yeah, I've been playing 3 right now, and it's crazy to me how much of a step up it is. Lots of cool weapon variety too, really wish the MP was in this, because I never got the chance to play it and I'd like to put in more time with that.

the mp is literally the only reason I would buy me:Le so thanks for saving me $69.99 or whatever

actually NVM I forgot the microtransaction crap existed, it was only playable because two years after release they shut down their verification or whatever you could regedit the original game on PC to give yourself all the weapons and classes from the get go lmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Widlkly popular multiplayer was only good 2 years after release when you could cheat to give yourself all the guns. Sounds like some chinese hacker filled pubg server tier fun.

have you played the game? there's no pvp, it's just coop horde mode against mobs and bosses

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I went insane playing it for 6 months and almost failed a calc final i needed to finish my degree from playing it too much. The thought of someone being able to get all the weapons I toiled and almost ruined my life for, fills me with rage.

lmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Megaman Legends (PS1, Normal, All Weapons)

the controls took some getting used to but I'm glad it held up as well as I remembered it from my childhood. the soundtrack was notably very good, especially the dungeon music, super creepy and atmospheric. also I never unlocked the end game laser before, cutting through robots like tissue paper was really funny. never played the sequel but I'm not sure if I should.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmfao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trying to jack off posted:

jalad on the ocean. jalad at tanagra. seymour on the mountain. shaka, when the walls fell. picard and dathon at el-adrel

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mysterious loyall X posted:

Lotnof words to describe the space between your ears. Got em

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I didn't add it to my list but I beat mass effect 1 again. Feel really bad because I've got way more better games to finish like Yakuza 1, Witcher 3, Bloodborne and I'm thinking about trying Alpha Protocol. Can't stop playing this lovely game written by polyamorous funko pop collectors who have never read anything outside the YA section.

it's okay to like mass effect even though bioware sucks. let your inner gamer fly

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

I like Simply Simone's posts.

I find them very helpful when I have trouble falling asleep at night

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wrong thread

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy poo poo

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You’ve always been cool. Don’t post in Imp Zone tomorrow

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Being unemployed ftmfw

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spoderman posted:

bring your 3ds instead. not seeing the problem here.

haha yeah [quietly signals the sniper]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah! posted:

the legend of zelda: link to the past (100%). loving masterpiece of a game. i'm going to cut off net cafe scandals balls with a blowtorch

lol