Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

trying to jack off posted:

this guy just died, let this be my final warning to any of my haters

hey so, we've always been cool right, haha... we like light gun games right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

badass, and the trinitron too... natch

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
best time in my life was being unemployed for a year lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I do have this going at the very least

same here, and it isn't the same... sadly lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
waking up at 10am to say Good Morning on slack is such a loving DRAG

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mycophobia posted:

[gets up from other computer to wobble the mouse on work computer so the Teams light stays green] UGH

lmfao exactly

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's nice to be able to play games on my lunch break but I'm still wasting 8 hours a day I could be gaming.

my 4 hour lunch break

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

yea ok posted:

started a new job monday after 6 months of pandemic funemployment. office one, too. 30 minute commute, too. i’m fine.... i’m fine

bringing the switch to my first day lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Gamers Survived

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
There isn't a loving disease on earth that could kill someone waiting 35 loving years for SMTV, gently caress off

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
super james pond - current 100% WR holder

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

trying to jack off posted:

mario land 2: the 6 golden coins. its fun but wqlay too easy lol, looking forward to revisiting wario land for the first time in years!

warios castle is somewhat challenging for a game like that

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

great music in that

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
decided to make a list in excel of every game I wanted to beat (or beat again) before I die

I'm already over 600 games and I have only got through a few systems so far lol

was gonna make a thread about it but figured I'd just say it here for now

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Simply Simon posted:

google sheets and link you coward

also open comments

maybe when I'm done

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Arrhythmia posted:

3 years huh. Well don't worry, you'll beat it soon enough.

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite posted:

Just finished Backbone, this game is unbelievably psychotic, in a 'how did this even get made' kinda way

It starts out as a kind of a Neo Noir detective story, albeit one with anthropomorphized characters, you take a simple case and end up getting in way over your head in a governmental conspiracy. But then around the 3/4th of the way through you end up getting infected with an extraterrestrial bioweapon that rewrites your DNA and integrates your consciousness with the consciousness of every person it's killed. There's also a cameo appearance by Casey the cyberpunk sloth which i might not have caught if someone hadn't just shared about them in another iZ thread.

you just gave me a reason to never play this, thank you

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now posted:

definitely would be cool to share these, plus maybe a imp wide games to play before you die.

here is my stupid little quest https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3981825

will post the list eventually I think but I do like the element of surprise

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

b_d posted:

also good use of that forum that i just learned about.

had no idea it existed until a day ago honestly, I was gonna do a LP of this project but it didn't feel right and that forum sucks fducking rear end lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay posted:

It's cool that no one can post so you end up getting a dozen PMs from weirdos like "hey good post" every single day.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite posted:

I honestly might copy this idea, seems cool

making the list required looking at every single video game ever made, it took about a week straight lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The only thing that kept me from 100% completing Hades was the Hades boss fight itself. It just got so boring and repetitive at some point, I'd just restart the run instead of finishing it. I don't know the solution to that problem but having a different final boss would be nice.

Played it obsessively for like 2 months and never touched it again lol

the game needed more bosses or for bosses to have switched up mechanics period, I got bored after I cleared it a few times too

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

b_d posted:

lmfao. welcome to c-spam brother. here's your gun and gang tag.

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bicyclops posted:

31. Chubby Cherub
i'm probably on a watch list now for playing this. it's a weird and ugly side-scroller. it's kind of a platformer but you can fly pretty much the whole game. you play as a tiny, nude, cupid-like angel. the enemies are all dogs, birds or cats. you appear to be looking for some people, some of whom look like they come out of a racist memorabilia museum. i guess you're rescuing them from burglars, according to wikipedia. i think one of the burglars is the boss you fight in some levels, but i don't really get how they work. there's always a bone and you can sort of it throw it at him, but that doesn't seem to be what makes them leave. in the second to last level i flew into the sky halfway through the stage and did a bonus area in the clouds and skipped to the end of it by mistake. toward the end they start doing this thing where you have to step in a random spot on the screen in order to advance. i am not looking forward to future TOSE games, and i have to get through 2 more before we get to Capcom's first releases.

this isn't a real game

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bicyclops posted:

33. Commando
eh. this felt a little more repetitive than some of the other games that came before it. it may just be that this isn't my kind of thing, though. if i'm doing this, i prefer an actual rails shooter so that i don't have to hold forward the whole game. i will say that it was just about the right length (there are 16 stages, and it's divided like Mario, so the last stage is 4-4), and that the boss fights just being an onslaught where you have to stay on one screen is cool.

Ghost and Goblins is hard. i hate that little demon!!!!

gently caress you

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mycophobia posted:

nes gng is a horrible port

its not that bad honestly, for its time

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

b_d posted:

the snes version has the best music. im poo poo at all the games and keep dying.

it may have good music but its probably my least favorite

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Genesis GnG is a really good port for the time

yeah I like the genesis one a lot

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mysterious loyall X posted:

if i avert my eyes from all the rapists, conartists, etc at gdq, how ill i be able to look upon the poggersEpicPepegyashittingParpoHoipe during awesome gaming feats like borderlands 1-3 speedruns and a hotelful of rapists/conartist shouting kill the animals in unison...???

turning your monitor on?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
its ok to use save states if you aren't taking the game seriously anyway, its fine - that being said, gently caress you

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

shin megami tensei 3: nocturne - true demon ending. the last boss is some serious scary poo poo. god i'm pumped for smt5

SMTV is going to own

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I'm going to admit it here to take some heat off bicylops.. I used save states on the last boss on Maken X, I'm not proud of it, but the alternative was playing through a 45 minute stage 1000 times and never beating the game. Still feel sick about it

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
remembering fondly bob using cheat engine to beat the tutorial of Nier

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
The Last Story - good game, it should have become a franchise for nintendo imo

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Mighty Bomb Jack owns

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Major Isoor posted:

lmao, I think we might need this to appear for Jeff Bezos :D

I've been calling him Jeff Bozo

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Heretic

9/10

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
my GOTY is DQXI:S Definitive Edition on Xbox Series X, literally the greatest game ever made on the greatest system ever made

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Mamkute posted:

35. Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2

mods?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
after a month of playing it I beat Zombies Ate my Neighbors, one of the worst games ever made. I truly regret beating this game