Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

mysterious loyall X posted:

this. expect disappointment. the series reall goes down hill after rondo of blood. tragic!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Arrhythmia posted:

gamer christmases past, past, past, present, present, past, present, past, present, and future

lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
I love the NES and all its terrible games.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Ikari Warriors is almost impossible without the continue code, pretty sure it took TMR one thousand hours.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Pro Wrestling (Kin Corn Karn)

Great Puma's an rear end in a top hat who cheats at grappling and has way too much health, but thankfully he's just as dumb as the rest of the cast when it comes to count outs so I just had to get lucky once.

Also Kin Corn Karn is the loving worst, even the manual talks poo poo.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Solomon's Key rules but it starts getting unreasonably hard like ten levels in and there's fifty levels. Up + A + B at the game over screen to continue.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Bicyclops posted:

i have absolutely no idea what the hell i'm doing in Mighty Bomb Jack, but i thought i was doing okay anyways until like four levels in this suddenly happened, lol:

That Little Demon posted:

Mighty Bomb Jack owns

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Bicyclops posted:

Solomon's Key

Nice work. But did you find....THIS secret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0NXCpZgEz8

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Untitled story is great. Also Lyle in Cube Sector, Shadow Complex.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
I call them legacyofthewizpelunker2s.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Unpacking

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Eggerland Mystery

No Don Medusas, Leepers or Rocky and Skulls are half normal speed but otherwise feels like Lolo always feels. Pretty easy overall but long as hell.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Plebian Parasite posted:

Elevator Action is pretty cool tho.

Athena not so much.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

P-Mack posted:

Yeah, maybe the arcade version is deece but the NES port is dire. I got it as a kid cause it had a hot chick on the cover.

Arcade version is exactly as good, I bought it on PS3 to find out.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax (all companions, equipment, titles)

Dusted off my old save to find out how close I was to unlocking everything and I had forgotten what a blast this game is. XBLA ftw. Last level was a pain.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Everybody should play Atlantis no Nazo.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Mamkute posted:

41. Cars (Full Size)

Pablo Nergigante posted:

42. Pigs (Three Different Ones)

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Yakuza 0 - 100% completion

It's cruel to lock the gold gun behind catfights, outrun, roulette, bowling, and the bad hobo games, and then not let you use it on legend difficulty, but at least I got to play disco, fantasy zone, karaoke, fishing, and the good hobo games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Bicyclops posted:

the bad hobo games tend to go quickly, at least. congrats! I think the hardest thing about 100 percenting 0 is the pool and the baseball but that the most ttediousone is the weapons. it takes an ocean of money for very little reward. did you buy the 10 billion yen statue? Yakuza 0 is an absolutely godly game. I might have to play it again when I finally finish the series

I got so tired of the lifetime winnings screen after every gambling event so they felt a lot more tedious to me than the weapons. Hobo Yahtzee with all the unskippable dice rolls in particular really wore me down. Bowling was the worst for me, it took like a month to do the split games.

I did buy the statue. Definitely going to try a legendary run if I ever finish 5/6/7. What a game.