Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
1. Super Meat Boy Forever
2. Ori and the Blind Forest
3. The Touryst
4. Donut County
5. Astro's Playroom

elf help book fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jan 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

200cc isnt mario kart

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"not reserving - i will make an individual post for every game that i beat." says man who missed posting on page 1

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

epic

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Super Meat Boy Forever - All Levels Beat Light & Dark Side in a single playthrough

this game is awesome i love it and ill be playing so much more

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Ori and the Blind Forest - 100% Normal Mode

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

it broke fadam.......

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

The Touryst - 100%

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HalfHazard posted:

Re-beat Twin Snakes to get the dog tag I missed last time, now I've got a file that has all dog tags collected... the file I started with was from 2005 and already had all dog tags on Very Easy thru Hard, so it feels good to have finally gone back to get them all :cabot: Codename was Scorpion this time.

cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Donut County - All Achievements

junk

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Astro's Playroom - All Trophies

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i know hes just young but i like the idea of telling your kid he can play for 30 minutes and never handing him the controller

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Cyber Shadow. Pretty close retro platformer published (but not developed) by Yacht Club, got pretty hard at points

can you refight bosses later on, theres a ton of challenge achievements for fighting bosses certain ways do they just expect you to restart if you mess them up

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

me: haha this first boss is pretty easy, he leaves his back open constantly

him: you fight like a coward, who trained you to attack someone from behind

me: gently caress

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Cubone posted:

and it's non-linear- it's thrilling when you get your katamari big enough to pick up traffic cones right when you're at a big line of traffic cones, you feel like you're nailing it.
donut county, if it's not time for you to collect that yet, you just don't collect it and find something you can, and it's just like rock -> bigger rock -> bigger rock -> oh the level's over

it turns katamari into a puzzle game, except the only puzzle is big bird asking you which crate is bigger

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i havent played Hermione:Its SaGa yet

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

The details of my life are quite inconsequential. I played this game on a display SNES at Sears while my family was waiting to get out family portrait taken. Even at 12 years old something about the way it looked troubled me. It looked like plastic where the preceding two games looked like clay. It stank of the worst type of appalachian Americana. Who invited the Country Bear Jamboree?
                                                                                                                                                                              /

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

"Universal Interactive originally licensed the studio to develop two Spyro titles (which the studio chose to develop at the same time), causing the game to be only 15% complete when they reached their deadline. Universal Interactive refused to give the team an extension and released the game in this state, with the team being forced to rework the Ripto miniboss into the final boss of the game."

lol wow

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

is it better than the other spiderman game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

American McGay posted:

It's the same except this time you've got the swagger of a black teenager.

swinging faster would be an improvement and possibly qualify as swagger

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i beat persona 5 in 2017

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mycophobia posted:

1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Grand Prix ALL CUPS IN 50CC, 100CC, 150CC, MIRROR AND 200CC 3 STARS)
2. Sonic Advance (Sonic)
3. Alien Syndrome (US version, 1-ALL 1CC no death, reached 2-6) - video
4. Sonic 3 Complete (Knuckles, Tails)
5. Super Mario World (96 exits)
6. Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. (no warps, no continues)
7. Truxton II (1-ALL, 1CC) - video

hardest shmup i ever beat. took like 200 hours

hell yeah

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bugsnax (Platinum Trophy)

bugshit

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you use what feels correct to you theres not some magic finish line thats why your poo poo sucks this has always been the rule

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Carto (100%)

very nice little game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mycophobia posted:

[in tears] they could escape again!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

4pe Escape is right there...

Fape Escape

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (1000/1000 gamerscore) (4 crashes)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

American McGay posted:

code:

..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.                                                                                                                                                                   
              .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.                                                                                                                                                              
          .,******,,................,,*******,.                                                                                            .,********************,                                      
       .**,,....................            ..*//*.                   ,*///////////////////////////////,.                           .,/////*,....................,//////*                               
     .,/,,....................               .....,,,..  ....,,*******,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*****,......        ....,,,,,............................,,,,,,,**,,,.                         
     .*(,.............                             .,//..*/((*.........................,......................*/((((/,.    .*/((*..                   ......................,*(,                        
      ,**,,.........                                 ..*,,....                   ....... .                   .......,,*///**,..... .                       ....................**,.                     
        ,*,,,......                                                                                                  ..,,,.                                  ....................**,                    
          .,****,,......                   ..,,,.                                                                                                              ..................**,                    
             ...,******,...............,,,,,,,,..                                                                                                                ................**,                    
                 .....,,*///////////**,,...... . .                                                                                                               ..............,*,.                     
                                  ,(/,.                                                                                                                       ............,*(((,                        
                               ..,,...       . .                 ......,,,,,...                                              ..................................,,,,,,,,,,,,....                         
                             .,**.                              ..*#########/,.                                              .,**.............................,*/((((/*                                 
                          ..**,...       .,*/(((((*,..         ,*(###########(*,.                    ..,,,,,,,..               ..,,*******/(((/***************,.                                        
                        .,**,...         *((#######(/.         .*/(#########(/*..                 ...*((#####(*,..                 .......,***.                                                         
                       .*/,...           *(########(/,  ....    ..,*////****,..  . ....           ,*(##########(/,                 ..........,**,,.                                                     
                     .,,,..              .,*/(###(*,..  .,,..      .,*,.         .,,,..           ,*(##########(/,                  ...........,,,,,.                                                   
                     ,/,.                  ..,,,,,..    .,,..   ...,**,.     ...,,....            ,*(##########(/,                 ..............,*(*                                                   
                  .*/*...                                ..,*****,.  ..,******,..                  ..,((#####(*,.                  .................*/,.                                                
                  .*(*...                                 .........  ...........                     .........                     .................,/*,.                                               
                  .*(*...                                                                                                         ....................***,                                              
                  .*(*..                 .....,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,,,*,.......                                ......................***,                                              
                  .*(*..              ...,,,*******************************************,,,,,,,,.......                          ......................,**,.                                             
                  .*(*.... .        ..,,,*,***////////////////////////////////////////**********,*,*,,,,...                     ........................,/(,                                            
                  .*(*.....       ..,,,,,*//////***************************************/*****////****,,,,,,,,...           .............................,/(,                                            
                  .*(*.......  ...,,,***/***,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,**//*,,,,,,,,,,***//****//***,*,,,,..     ..................................,**,.                                          
                     ,/*,........,,,****,,,,,,,,,,**/,,,,**//*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*//*,,,,,,,,,,,,,********/////***,,,,........................................*/,.                                         
                     ,**,,.....,,,*/**,,,,,,,,,**////*,***//(/*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,**////*,,,,,,,,,,,****///************,,.......................................//,.                                         
                       .*/,...,,,,*//*,,,,,,,,/((((//*****//(((*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*//((*,,,,,,,,,,,****///********///*,,,,.....................................//,.                                         
                       .,**,..,,,**//*,,,,,,,,/((((//********,..,**,,,,,,,,,,**//*..,***,,,,,,,****//((//*********/***,,,..................................//,.                                         
                         .,**,,***/(/*,,,,,,,,/((((//*****,..   ..,**,,,,,,,,,*//*  ..,**,,,,,,****//((//**********//****,,................................//,.                                         
                            .,*/(##/***,,,,,,,/(((((//**,..        .,,,*******//(/,,..  ,,*****/////(((((//**********/*****,,,,............................//,.                                         
                              .,*#(***//**,,,,**//(//,..                .............        ...........,,*/***********////***,,,,.........................//,.                                         
                              ,****,*/(##(///////((/*.                                                   .,(/************/#(//**,,,........................*/,.                                         
                             .*/(*,,*/(#%#/,.                                                               ,/*,,,,,,,*****/((/*,,,,,,.....................*/,.                                         
                            */**,,,,*/(#%#/,.   .....                                     .......           ,/*,,,,,,,,,,,***/(#/**,,,..................,*/,.                                           
                            /(*,,,*/(#%%%(/,.  .(%&%/.                                    ,(&&&&#,.         ,/*,,,,,,,,,,,,,**(%(**,,,..................,/(,                                            
                         ./#*,,,,,*(#%###/*,../&&@@@&&#.                                /%&&&@@@&&(,        ,/*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*(#(*,,................***,                                              
                        .,*(*,,,*/(%%%#(/,   .(&@@@@@@#.      ................          /%&&&&&&&&(,        ,/*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*(//*,..............,,**,.                                              
                       ,/(*,,,,,*/(%##/*,.   .(@&@@@&@#.     ,/(((((((((((((((*.        /%&@&@&@&@(,        ,/*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*/((*..............*(*.                                                
                       ,/(*,,,,,*/(%#/,.     .,*(%&%(*,      ,/(((((((((((((((*.        .*/#&&&&%/,.        ,/*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*//*............,*,..                                                 
                       ,/(*,,,,,*/(%#(,.        .,*,,.       ,/(((((((((((((((*.          .,,***,.        .***,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*//*.........,,*,,.                                                   
                       ,/(*,,,,,*/(%#(*.         .....       ,/*,...........,*,.            ......       .,/*,,,,,,****,,,,,,,,,,,*//*.......,/*.                                                       
                        .,/(*,,,*/(%#(*.   .   .......       ,/*,..........,,*,.       .  ........     .,**,,,,,,,,****,,,,,,,,,,*/((*,,,,,,,,,.........                                                
                         ./#*,,,*/(%#/,.  ............       ,/*,.........,/*.       .............     .,**,,,,,,******,,,,,,,,,/###((((/,.  .*/////////*.                                              
                            ****//(%%%((/,.. ........        .**,,.......,,*,.         . . . . ......,//**,*,***//////***********/,.      .,*,           .*,.                                           
                             .,*/(#%%%#(/*..                   .,,,,,,,,,*,.              ......,,*////////////////(((((((((((((*....    ,,,.              ,*,.                                         
                                .***/(#%%#(/,..                   .*,*,,..            .,,,,******,............,,,*******,*,***********,,***,..             ,/*,.                                        
                                     ..../##(/*,.                                  .,,,,,,,.................,,,,,,...              ...,,,**,..             ,***,,,,,.                                   
                                         ..,,,..,,,,,.                           .***,,.....................,,,,..     .             . ..,,,....           ,*,..,,,,,,.                                 
                                                    .*////,..                .,*/*,.............................                          .,**...........*/,..       .,/*                               
                                                       . ...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,****,,,..............................                           ...,,,,,,,,,,,,..          ..,*,.                            
                                                                          .//,,..............................                                                           ,(*.                            
                                                                       .,**,..................................                                                            .,*,                          
                                                                     .,**,...................,,..............                                                             .,*,.                         
                                                           .,,,,,,,,*/*,..................,,,*,,...........                                       ...                       .*(,                        
                                                         ..,........*/*,................,*,,,,.............                                       ...                      ..*(,                        
                                                        .,..        ,*,,..............,*//*,...............                                      ..,..                     ..*(,                        
                                                          .,*,       .,,*,.......,////,  .,*/,.............                                      ..,,                      ..*(,                        
                                                            ...,.,.,.,,***,,,,,,,,..       ..,,,,...........                                     ..,,.                  .....*(,                        
                                                                                               */*,,,,.......                                    ..,,                   .....*(,                        
                                                                                                 ,,***................                         ..,....            ........,**,                          
                                                                                                  .*(/,................                        .,,..  ...        .......,,**,.                          
                                                                                                   .,**,,...................................,,...,....................,**,.                             
                                                                                                     ,//*,..............................,,,,,...,,,,,,.............,,,,,.                               
                                                                                                     .//**,,,,,,,.............,,,,,,,,,,,,.........,,,........,,*//*,..                                 
                                                                                                     ./*,,........................,**,......................,*,,.                                       
                                                                                                     ./*,.....................,,,**//*...................,,,,..                                         
                                                                                                     ,/*,....................,*(* .*/*..................,/(,                                            
                                                                                                     ./*,.................,,*,.   .*/*...............,,,,.                                              
                                                                                                     ./*,,.............,,**,.     .*/*............,,**,.                                                
                                                                                                     .//**************,,*,        .*//************/(*                                                   
                                                                                                     .//*,,,,,,,,,,//*.           .*/*,,,,,,,,,,***,.                                                   
                                                                                                     ./*..     ..,,,.             .,*,..     .,,..                                                      
                                                                                                     ./*,.     ..*/.              .,*,...  . .**.                                                       
                                                                                                       ..,,,,,,,..                  ..,,,,,,,,.                                                         

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Zurtilik posted:

Imagine actually finishing a game.

ok....

Done.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im taking a disc out of my playstation, putting it back in the case, and then rotating the case in my mind perfectly

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i love dq7 but i only played the 3ds version and i think it took me like 40 hours less than i normally hear people complain about the game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you should

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

in re:chain of memories i think simplifying the game for riku actually improves it a lot

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the insanely straight man

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Sonic Unleashed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004