Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Glad to get in on the first page.

1. 1/8 Cyberpunk 2077 Temperance Ending, all side missions
2. 3/11 Stardew Valley Grandpa Evaluation: 4 Candles
3. 3/21 Persona 5: The Royale Plat
4. 4/12 Monster Hunter Rise Main story boss
5. 5/22 Mass Effect 1 Legendary Edition
6. 5/31 Mass Effect 2 Legendary Edition
7. 6/15 Mass Effect 3 Legendary Edition
8. 7/12 Mario Golf: Super Rush, Golf Adventure
9. 9/9 The Legend of Zelda: BotW Normal mode all shrines, and DLC

Knuc U Kinte fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Sep 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

I know a couple posters who may be willing to lease their first page spots to you.

I’ve tried that a few times. Basically got pwned by trolls for a whole year. No thanks.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

😠

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

bump_fn posted:

resident evil 3 remake

not as good as the re2 remake but still fun. definitely more action-ey as people mentioned (not as short as i had worried, or im just slow)

re7 is on sale for $10 on psn so maybe ill get that next

It’s definitely a little shorter, but the thing that amplifies that fact is that once you been through once, you’ve seen everything.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah but imp zone didn't exist yet. So you're more like the virtuous pagans in Dante's Inferno who go to Limbo because they were born before the light of Christ was revealed to mankind. Namaste

Thank you.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I dedicate my second game beaten this year to the 18,000 dead and missing souls swept away by the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I know there is some end game content, but not sure if gonna take part...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

It seems pretty extensive before reaching the perfection tracker or w/e. if you haven't fixed willy's boat yet there's a whole massive new area full of stuff

This is my first time through to be honest and I feel like I either just wanna go hame on my truffles/wine cellar while watching numbers Go Up before I go off to gently caress with that.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

3. 3/21 Persona 5: The Royale plat

Finally beat PErsona 5 Royale this weekend. The ending after the last boss is literally 3 hours long and It caused a fight with my wife because I wouldnt eat my dinner, thinking it was going to end soon (it did not loving end soon).

Goddamn...what a wild journey...147 hours and 29 minutes total lmfao...

This game was long, the story fell off massively, but the battle system and style was good enough to keep me going. If I had one thiong to say to sum up this game is that it wore out its welcome immensely.

spoliers!

The main story blew chunks and the Akechi character was horrible. Dude literally killed two of the main characters parents and tried to kill the Joker and everyone gets sad when hes gonna disappear...who honestly gives a gently caress lol, Like he never endeared himself to me in any way and I was not shocked in the slightest the he was the betrayer. LAst semester was assy too. The dorky loving councillor changed reality because his girlfriend was sad...give me a break you dumb nerdy son of a bitch. Get another girlfriend!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

fadam posted:

Did you 100% the game lol? How did it take you nearly 150 hours?

EDIT: Saw the plat note. Congrats pimp, that's a ton of work. What squad did you like the most?

I did all the confidants and everything, but I don't think I'm that slow... probably talked to the townsfolk too much and listening to the dialogue to train my Nihongo inflated the time.

My best team was Ryuji, Ann and Morgana. Their abilities just outshine everyone else (healing, charge and concentrate...no contest)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

fadam posted:

I thought Yusuke was the best by a lot just because with a crit accessory and buffs he breaks resist shields insanely fast for basically no resources. I kept him in and just rotated people in and out to keep them leveled but I thought the final character you get, Yusuke and Ryuji were easily the most fun to play as. My only real complaint about the game (other than the story being kind of boring) is that a lot of the characters just feel kind of weak, and when the roster is so small that kind of hurts.

150 hours is three times as long as it took me but I didn't do the grinding to get my bond up to 99 lol. I also wasn't taming a nihongo or whatever. Congrats again!

The character names are the same, but I cant help but feel that we are talking about completely different games for some reason.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Saw the credits on MH Rise after beating the first few village ranks, and am declaring myself the Imp Zone Pioneer.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fungah! posted:

i don't think so knuc, i beat magnamalo eight hours ago making me Imp Zone Pioneer

Oh yeah? where's the post about it? Check and mate.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got credits on MH rise today too but I wasn’t sure whether or not to count it because there’s so much game left.

Right. I’m fairly certain In Training or someone else smashed through the village in one sitting.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I haven't finished village yet but I am HR6.

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

There was a huge flame war in the Animal Crossing thread over this last year. Careful, guys.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Ubisoft games kick rear end.

Dude...you cannot be serious about that.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

7) Monster Hunter Rise

All quests currently in the game cleared, many of them several times. Going to be playing a whole lot more but I can't wait for the updates.

You've played this game for literally half the the entire amount of hours its been out. Respect.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Beat the last boss of MH Rise. Still have a few hunts left, but I clowned on Rajang solo in the arena so I consider this game officially Beaten, and I accept the title of Kamura Hunter gratefully.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

I can't see what my av is since i have wmbeds and avatars off. Cheers

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Monster Hunter Rise Patch 2.0 all quests. I’ve basically got much of the equipment I want but I’ll probably spend the next month trying out new weapons and builds. Ive basically been driven insane by this game and I keep seeing things like the gunlance full burst combo or bow aerial shots whenever I close my eyes.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Beat mass effect 1. Insanity Paragon Straight Man Most side quests

Man this game was an rear end load of gently caress but I never played it and always wanted to do a full play through of the trilogy. Everyone says the story is good but it’s so crappy and bare bones. Every squad mate has three conversations total and you can exhaust them after the first planet, meaning they just never say anything again unless you bring them on missions. I’m genuinely surprised people liked this enough to warrant a sequel.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mass Effect 2 Legendary Edition, Paragon Straight Man, Insanity.

Much better game than the first one but I think I gotta take a break because I keep seeing everything as a late 2000s cover shooter and it’s driving me insane.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

the insanely straight man

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

The Insanely Faithful Man

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Klowner posted:

the mp is literally the only reason I would buy me:Le so thanks for saving me $69.99 or whatever

actually NVM I forgot the microtransaction crap existed, it was only playable because two years after release they shut down their verification or whatever you could regedit the original game on PC to give yourself all the weapons and classes from the get go lmao

Whats the point of playing if you do that

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Widlkly popular multiplayer was only good 2 years after release when you could cheat to give yourself all the guns. Sounds like some chinese hacker filled pubg server tier fun.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Klowner posted:

have you played the game? there's no pvp, it's just coop horde mode against mobs and bosses

I went insane playing it for 6 months and almost failed a calc final i needed to finish my degree from playing it too much. The thought of someone being able to get all the weapons I toiled and almost ruined my life for, fills me with rage.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mass Effect 3 Legendary Edition. Insanity Paragon Straight Man

Game black screened during the ending voice over which was fitting. Almost accidentally had gay sex with the shuttle pilot, but was able to turn it around and remain straight. Kinda wish they included multi in this.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

20b. Dragon Quest IV Chapter 6.

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Roth posted:

In the original release not doing the multiplayer made your war assets lose half their value, so to get a "good" ending it was pretty much required to do literally every side mission. Since Legendary Edition doesn't have the multiplayer, they removed that aspect, making it incredibly easy to get with just the Krogan and Quarians/Geth missions.

Didn’t they increase the requirements for the best endings though? You need over 7000 war points or whatever and it wasn’t nearly that much in the original.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Big Bizness posted:

Catching up.. from memory:

If you don’t have an up to date spreadsheet of games beaten with date completed, overall rating and the main character’s final sexual orientation, don’t loving bother.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

they're both good games in different ways IMO. i gotta play knight one of these days.

Knight got a lot of poo poo, but it's the best one, Gameplay wise.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I didn't add it to my list but I beat mass effect 1 again. Feel really bad because I've got way more better games to finish like Yakuza 1, Witcher 3, Bloodborne and I'm thinking about trying Alpha Protocol. Can't stop playing this lovely game written by polyamorous funko pop collectors who have never read anything outside the YA section.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mario Golf: Super Rush, Golf Adventure. Fairly short and pretty good for introducing all the mechanics. The bizarre turn it took near the end was worth a chortle. Gonna train myself online while I wait for proper tournaments 🤞

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

drat, imagine being on your death bed and the last thing you do is half finishing a post in gbs. Can't say the poor lad doesn't deserve an eternity down in ol' Satan's BBQ if I'm being honest.