Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

4. castlevania (nes)
save state only once at the start of each stage. now this is nintendo hard. i had to fight death without holy water and i feel like i earned that kill. onto simons quest :)

congrats, that's an achievement. I've gotten to the screen right before Death and it kinda melts my brain right before i die in two seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Super Mario World. Haven’t done everything but I’d never gotten past Chocolate Mountain before this week.

Also Mass Effect 2, chaotic good.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Mario's Super Picross, all puzzles. So satisfying

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Simply Simon posted:

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (200%)

I know someone liked my posts about Circle and wanted to check it out afterwards, so do I recommend Harmony? Yes, I do; take a look, go in with an open mind, turn off the soundtrack and take in everything except the center of the screen. It's a grand tour of two weird-rear end castles, don't except the best gameplay but you can have a good time with this. It's absolutely still a skippable game tho don't get me wrong

Harmony's the only handheld Vania I have bad memories of. Just hours of dashing backwards (or whatever it was that made you go stupidly fast) and beating trivially easy bosses.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Oxenfree