Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Financial
1. Fully fund Roth IRA
2. Either fully fund wife IRA or in the unfortunate event that she does not have a job for the whole year, fund taxable with same amount.
3a. Max 401(k)
3b. Max wife 401(k) if she gets job.
4. Exceed 60% savings rate

Nonfinancial
1. Exercise 4x week
2. Read 25 books not related to work stuff
3. Move to new apartment and new city

Pipistrelle has inspired me with the book goal, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Financial
1. Fully fund Roth IRA ya bub
2. Either fully fund wife IRA or in the unfortunate event that she does not have a job for the whole year, fund taxable with same amount. did the 6k in to taxable but still hopefully wife will get job!
3a. Max 401(k) on pace
3b. Max wife 401(k) if she gets job. see 2
4. Exceed 60% savings rate on pace, 70.4% thus far

Nonfinancial
1. Exercise 4x week yea bub we doin good here
2. Read 25 books not related to work stuff I think I've read three, that's not gonna cut it. Half way through two others, though!
3. Move to new apartment and new city decision time is end of this month, probably back 2 the homeland in early June though

additions
get a god drat lawyer / tax guy / some poo poo to look over some Important Paperwork

Pipistrelle has inspired me with the book goa - that I'm falling behind on already! :(

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

you can still fund just not deduct, i think. I forgot to note that we actually did this.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Pipistrelle posted:

I’m also at 3, I guess we’ll fall behind together :(:respek::(

getting back on track! I have finished five, and almost finished with a sixth!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Financial
1. Fully fund Roth IRA
2. Either fully fund wife IRA
3a. Max 401(k) on pace
3b. Max wife 401(k) if she gets job. wife working on job
4. Exceed 60% savings rate on pace by a nose, 60.4% thus far but hopefully will be trending upward now that our move is complete

Nonfinancial
1. Exercise 4x week was doing good until injury, trying to at least do some substantial walking and that's OK at best
2. Read 25 books not related to work stuff Eight :(
3. Move to new apartment and new city Success, :wrongcity:, and we kept the savings rate roughly intact

additions
get a god drat lawyer / tax guy / some poo poo to look over some Important Paperwork this needs to happen in Q4 now

Getting just resoundingly smoked on book and exercise goals, kind of depressing.

edit: cleaned up formatting

KYOON GRIFFEY JR fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Sep 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Financial
1. Fully fund Roth IRA
2. Either fully fund wife IRA
3a. Max 401(k)
3b. Max wife 401(k) if she gets job. wife working on job
4. Exceed 60% savings rate 64.8%

Nonfinancial
1. Exercise 4x week was doing good until injury, trying to at least do some substantial walking and that's OK at best
2. Read 25 books not related to work stuff twelve :(
3. Move to new apartment and new city Success, :wrongcity:, and we kept the savings rate roughly intact

additions
get a god drat lawyer / tax guy / some poo poo to look over some Important Paperwork