Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Sounds like Army is trying to adopt the Corps’s frugality hack of keeping people at E-3/4 for 4-6 years but still making them fill E-5/6 billets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

Probably not within a hundred years (or more). The arctic is loving cold enough to kill you during the "warm" season.

I can’t tell if you’re doing this on purpose or not

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

They mostly pull back to the primary station for each country during the winter, most of the smaller ones are summer only from what I've seen in documentaries and whatnot.

Other things docs have taught me: the US only has one ice breaker that can handle Antarctica, and it's a USCG ship that was built like 50 years ago and is constantly breaking down while attempting to clear the pathway for the container ships to resupply.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

For the record, the CA/PsyOps unit in CO is Reserve, not Guard. I’ve been idly considering trying to join that unit off and on over the last couple of years. When I talked to the local recruiter though he didn’t even know the unit existed so that hasn’t inspired confidence.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

vvvvv maybe my geography is all messed up but isn't the middle east Southwest Asia, and Vietnam in the Southeast?

Yeah the ME is the SW corner of the Asian continent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Yeah it depends on a lot of things but anecdotally the handling of the sex pest will more than likely fall in favor of the sex pest and against the victim