Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

The Imp of Nipples posted:

I'll admit I kinda missed it because I enjoyed watching it get worse an worse over time. It was awful don't get me wrong but I was caught up in seeing how far Muir could go off the rails. I checked in with it a few months ago just to see how horrible it still is. I almost immediately happened upon a comic where the (teenaged?) daughters were drawn ridiculously over sexualized and overdeveloped and was too grossed out to continue on. Oh and apparently they have a Terminator. DbD has somehow become more pathetic, if that's possible.

The thread should have a Day by Day Day where we're allowed to check in once a year and see how much worse it's got

E: what a way to snipe page 500. With a plea for DbD posts. I cannot apologise enough

Microplastics fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Dec 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Things the ruling capitalist class definitely wants: Regulations reigning them in in order to deal with climate change
-Ben Garrison, a smart person

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia: :toot: Happy New Year Edition. :coronatoot:

Broelman:

Moir:

Dyson:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Knight:

Mark Knight also has his wrap up of 2021 poster:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Nenonen posted:

Good night Betty White. What an amazing career, can't wait for ham handed obits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2wvi9LT-OY

Rest in peace Betty White, an amazing woman with a fantastic career. Special thanks for standing up for the rights of the LGBT community before it was cool.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Raised By Birds posted:

Justin "The Fiendishly Fascist Tyrant" Trudeau

Hopefully the allusion to rape / suicide will get Garrison removed from more papers / websites and he can die retire sooner.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hillary broke the far right in ways I struggle to comprehend.
Is Ben secretly allergic to successful women much like Dracula is to the sun?

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

PowerBeard posted:

Hopefully the allusion to rape / suicide will get Garrison removed from more papers / websites and he can die retire sooner.
A body hanging from a lamp post isn't an allusion to suicide.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

SubG posted:

A body hanging from a lamp post isn't an allusion to suicide.

I thought it looked a bit like Trump, though.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

By popular demand posted:

Hillary broke the far right in ways I struggle to comprehend.
Is Ben secretly allergic to successful women much like Dracula is to the sun?

Conservatives have been nursing a grudge on the Clintons since the 90's or even earlier, they're not gonna abandon their grudge so easily

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Jedit posted:

I thought it looked a bit like Trump, though.
It's Fauci. "From goalposts to lampposts".
He's straight up saying someone should lynch Fauci, because lynching is cool and good in his book, when aimed at his social and political enemies.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
The hanged figure is unlabeled because Ben is clever enough to not get a visit from the FBI

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
is Ben even published in newspapers?

I love his fan fiction of Hillary coming back. dude just can't imagine a world where she's not the greatest enemy of all time controlling everything

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
That rant is tickling me.

"Hm looking over past predictions it seems I'm constantly wrong about almost everything, anyway Hillary is going to take over the government any day now"

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

VitalSigns posted:

That rant is tickling me.

"Hm looking over past predictions it seems I'm constantly wrong about almost everything, anyway Hillary is going to take over the government any day now"

Much like Red Mage he believes that the logical order of events are just impediments to any good plan.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Angepain posted:

is Ben even published in newspapers?

I love his fan fiction of Hillary coming back. dude just can't imagine a world where she's not the greatest enemy of all time controlling everything

Didn't he predict during the 2020 election that Biden would withdraw immediately after the primary and that would make Hilary the candidate somehow?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I will post the new thread tomorrow. Submit your witty titles. Your witles.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Pants Donkey posted:

2020 Part Tres

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
Rip to the thread with the worst content and the best posters

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I'll start up the Kellies process in early January; I still need to upload the previous year's winners to Wiki Sours.

Pants Donkey posted:

PoliToons 2022: This all feels very familiar, Winslow

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003

You're literally seeing it coming right now!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Medenmath posted:

You're literally seeing it coming right now!

look if you can see every bad poo poo that's going to happen in 2022 you gotta say!

Like don't hold out on us, tell us our bleak future, we need to know!!!

Please, I guess. :(

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Naming it after something neutral rather than where it was first located is the whole point of using the alphabet system. :argh:

Not even a day into 2022 and Tinsley Mark II has already ticked me off.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Jesus loving christ. Garrison advocating for a lynching.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
They Called The Third 2020 2022

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Pants Donkey posted:

2022! Three more years of COVID cartoons ahead.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Goldstein...

What are you implying here, Drinky Duck?

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
The last batch of the year!

Clay Bennett

John Deering

Al Goodwyn

Clay Jones

Steve Kelley

Kevin Necessary

Henry Payne

Rob Rogers

Drew Sheneman

Jeff Stahler

Dana Summers

Mebh
May 10, 2010

Zesty posted:

Jesus loving christ. Garrison advocating for a lynching.

Politoons 2022: Jesus loving christ Garrison.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Mebh posted:

Politoons 2022: Jesus loving christ Garrison.

Seconding this.

My first eyeroll was Garrison equating a nose swab with rape. What a baby.

Like, that's not even in my top five of most invasive medical exams I've had. Get back to me when you've had a pap smear or a transvaginal ultrasound, Ben.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Garrison starting the year strong with an open call to begin the day of the rope. What horrors will 2022 have in store for us?

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/LittleRubyBear/status/1477131685141565443

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Amazing how fast all the people who were railing against Biden, the vaccine, and any kind of government action on it are now "WHAT HOW DARE YOU LEAVE THIS UP TO THE STATES, WHY ISN'T THE FED DOING SOMETHING, SAVE US YOU ANIMAL" as soon as the obvious marching orders came down.

I don't get it.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Vib Rib posted:

I don't get it.
Cow tools are tools for cows.

Stealth edit: It's pretty self-explanatory.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

RoboRodent posted:

Seconding this.

My first eyeroll was Garrison equating a nose swab with rape. What a baby.

Like, that's not even in my top five of most invasive medical exams I've had. Get back to me when you've had a pap smear or a transvaginal ultrasound, Ben.

I'm not familiar with transvaginal ultrasounds, but aren't they the things that Republicans were trying to force on every woman who wants an abortion before they just got the Supreme Court to make the procedure illegal?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Trapezium Dave posted:

Mark Knight also has his wrap up of 2021 poster:

Jesus Christ, that Boris Johnson :stonklol:

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Vib Rib posted:

I don't get it.

The Cow Tools comic has been making a comeback as a meme on Twitter.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

????

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Twenty twenty-two, the 3rd 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Jedit posted:

I'm not familiar with transvaginal ultrasounds, but aren't they the things that Republicans were trying to force on every woman who wants an abortion before they just got the Supreme Court to make the procedure illegal?

A transvaginal ultrasound is a procedure that has medical uses, even if it is very invasive for all the obvious reasons. In general, there has been a spate of TRAP laws that include clauses requiring women to look at ultrasounds of their foetus or listen to its heartbeat. Either that, or they try to ban abortions when any kind of heartbeat can be detected. I believe quite a few Republican states currently have abortion laws with trigger clauses that specifically say abortion will be illegal when a heartbeat can be detected the moment Roe gets overturned. In the earliest stages of foetal development a transvaginal ultrasound is basically the only way to get a clear image to give the legally required amount of psychological torment.

Skios fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Jan 1, 2022