Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Electric Phantasm posted:

So I missed the beginning, what's the setup here? Are they all competing?

it's tetris 99, but mario 35

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

i see only one bro

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

aaaaand it's already ridiculous

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

The 7th Guest posted:

bro is orb backwards

then shouldn't it be Super Sorb Bros.? :thunk:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

SeXReX posted:

mitch might be good at mario but in the practice room at sgdq18 he accidentally unplugged my genesis instead of his nintendo, some gamer smdh

what the gently caress

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Stealth Tiger posted:

I need the OoT glitch exhibition to include like, a powerpoint and diagrams at this point in time

summon the tomato anus, he's good at explaining things

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

CMYK BLYAT! posted:

L4D2 run was good poo poo. RIP Ellis.

haha, i concur with this rec

i slept through awful block, but were there really only a few good runs? i remember in previous years almost all of them being worth it.

in fact the only one i saw live was Wand Of Gamelon All Cutscenes and, uhhhhh, it shows all the cutscenes, you absolutely should watch it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

AlternateNu posted:

One of my go-to poo poo to play in the background are Mario Kaizo runs and MFP's Super Orb Bros. run just made my head loving explode. :psyduck:

oops! world record!