Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

And thanks to Prof Crocodile for his extended service, because due to holidays we are running typically late for this.

Now I just need to remember to get the byob title changed for 2021 and we're finally ready for this exciting new year :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I'd take some extra falafel right now tbh

nut

an appropriate way to start a new year as I was given way too much garlic sauce for xmas. Thank u prof croc and mfp!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thank you Prof Croc and welcome to more falafel!!!!

Always welcome your falafel before eating, it's a good idea

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

thx and welcome.

I do not actually love falafel so no more for me please, but I would love more gyro please

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Manifisto

thank you prof crocodile! pretend I made a joke about the food named "falafel" as I welcome our new ik, more falafel please!

ty nesamdoom!

more falafel please

forums poster

hello! whoa i did not realize the decade significance but i will do my best to Post good about it. i have a couple ideas of fun things to do but i'd love to hear suggestions as well if you've got any!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Heather Papps

hello friend

my new years resolution is to be a good poster and to serve my idiot king to the best of my ability

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Thank you Prof Croc!

more falafel, please!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

Thank you prof C!

Welcome more FP!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The contract is sealed. Welcome!

Escape From Noise

Awww snap. I should make falafel. I keep saying I will

Khanstant
thank you prof croc!

more falafel?! ive never even had it in the first place, i assume its like a waffle

more falafel please

forums poster

falafel is very good but my username was given to me pretty arbitrarily. i like falafel well enough and I think it's a good username but i didn't pick it to express my deep and insatiable cravings for seasoned chickpea fritters

Manifisto

more falafel please posted:

falafel is very good but my username was given to me pretty arbitrarily. i like falafel well enough and I think it's a good username but i didn't pick it to express my deep and insatiable cravings for seasoned chickpea fritters

sounds like the username picked u

eat more falafel

(please)

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Just so you know you've been chosen to be the forum's emotional support IK you have to wear a little vest that says you're an emotional support IK and I gotta get a letter from your doctor stating that you're up to date on vaccinations but you get to go with us on posting adventures and if you're really good you can have a couple of French fries in the car on the way home

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Anyway I'm gonna emptyquote you every time the tension is high so, get ready to get hugged virtually buddy, there's been some tense moments lately (knuc tats planning is stressful)

more falafel please

forums poster

Kief Richards posted:

Anyway I'm gonna emptyquote you every time the tension is high so, get ready to get hugged virtually buddy, there's been some tense moments lately (knuc tats planning is stressful)

that's cool. i was just kidding about st. louis and toasted ravioli is good.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

that's cool. i was just kidding about st. louis and toasted ravioli is good.

You're learning fast, I'm so proud of you.

T-ravs are holy.

Macnult

eating falafel right now in celebration

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if the real lesson was the falafel we learned to make along the way

more falafel please

forums poster

i will say that my wife and I ordered Mediterranean food last night and I got a shwarma combo but my wife got the falafel plate and we did order extra just in case/for leftovers, so I did in fact ask for more falafel, please

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

imagine the power having kingship over the idiots. you are a brave and noble soul, idiot king.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

alnilam

Welc and thank!!
Let the chickpeas flow

ty manifisto

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

i will say that my wife and I ordered Mediterranean food last night and I got a shwarma combo but my wife got the falafel plate and we did order extra just in case/for leftovers, so I did in fact ask for more falafel, please

I've never encountered shawarma or felafel irl. maybe I need 2 love in a bigger city :shrug:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

Sorry. I drunk posted about falafel. I'm excited by MFP as a new IK

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

my new years resolution is to be a good poster and to serve my idiot king to the best of my ability

this

also thanks Professor Crocodile, most noble and educated of the reptiles!

and congrats and welcome to our new IK! may your reign be glorious and filled with all the falafel you can eat!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
best ik ever I bet

Twenty Four

Thanks Pro Cro!

Welcome M.F. Please!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

thank you prof crocodile! pretend I made a joke about the food named "falafel" as I welcome our new ik, more falafel please!

Manifisto

prepuce repurposed posted:

I've never encountered shawarma or felafel irl. maybe I need 2 love in a bigger city :shrug:

:catstare:

byob project: get prepuce repurposed some shawarma and falafel immediately

it's an emergency

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

after all this time he finally got the extra falafel he was after. thus is the power of the byob ik.

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

:catstare:

byob project: get prepuce repurposed some shawarma and falafel immediately

it's an emergency

Bad news, they live in... MISSOURI!

more falafel please

forums poster

hmm. i wonder if there's somewhere on the internet that would deliver food to missouri...

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
falafel x shawarma one true otp

Escape From Noise

hmm. i wonder if there's somewhere on the internet that would deliver food to missouri...

I dunno. Outside of St. Louis it's sort of a dead zone

Escape From Noise

TBF though I lived in the Ozarks only as a kid. Things may have changed

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Lol :cry: I'm at work across the river and this is extremely true

City of Glompton

alnilam posted:

Welc and thank!!
Let the chickpeas flow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I mean, Missouri gets like, half of Kansas City on the other side of the state too!

Also, despite living in a city quite bigger then either of those, I have never had falafel or shawarma either like some others above said.