Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
The speaker of the house thanked a man for being murdered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Smythe posted:

goon project lets get those incel boards hosting pulled

e: appears google pulled indexing for the new incels board, *.is (*.me is long gone) but bing still indexes it.

e2 there is a vernacular, a posting cadence on the incel forum that feels like a twisted mutation of the bodybuilding forums. its kind of interesting. definitely a sociological derivation. it would be interesting to explore this. bodybuilding forum is obviously iconic with many of the nets most lampooned threads so its influence is not unusual, but it feels higher gravity on the incel boards.

e3: howling with laughter at this post: https://i.imgur.com/RjOGS2r.png these people are out of their minds lmfao

Elliot Rodgers, basically the patron saint of Incels, was a regular poster on the bodybuilding forums.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

I am neither joking nor exaggerating when I say this headline made me reflexively gag.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
A cadre of Bored Ape enthusiasts have burned and possibly blinded themselves after their NFT themed dance party used (clearly marked) UV-C disinfecting lights rather than standard blacklights.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
"None of The Above Candidates" won the 2024 Nevada Republican Primary, beating 2nd place, Nikki Haley, by roughly 30 points.