Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMeEyLCWRBA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Smythe posted:

u cna do this bro. i believe in u. use your mind...

...oh ffs.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

If cumskin is their word for "person,"

I'm going to start looking at the history for the english word "person"
with a new interpretation that the word 'person' meant something like "piece of poo poo human being"
before language was written down.

The internet somehow keeps re-creating primitive history.

It's white people.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Platystemon posted:

Gun company Remington has subpoenaed the report cards, attendance records, and disciplinary records of five kindergarten and first grade students murdered in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, according to new court filings in a civil lawsuit filed against the company.

I'm morbidly curious where the gently caress this is going.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I am neither joking nor exaggerating when I say this headline made me reflexively gag.

The whole thing made me realize some people out there don't know Joss is a sex pest and overall weenie. Buffy, Firefly, and all those other cult nerd poo poo he produced really broke some brains.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Walk-in freezers have existed for decades, they ain't special.