Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

christmas boots posted:

A species of invasive penis snakes has established itself in Florida where it is expected to thrive

Ok so... what's the story here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What the gently caress is he talking about indeed

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Warmachine posted:

I'm morbidly curious where the gently caress this is going.

Either some of them weren't angels or the hail mary "if the records were somehow lost, it was clearly a hoax"

I hope violent things on their BoD

Cranappleberry posted:

"Some of them have yards" - NPR about flooding in neighborhoods in Jamaica, Queens NY

I'm morbidly curious where the gently caress this is going

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

How huge are we talking

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Should we put karens remaining?

No, I don't want to get political

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

We call ours the restroom

e: VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Milo and POTUS posted:

We call ours the restroom

Milo and POTUS has issued a correction as of 07:59 on Mar 12, 2023

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Koishi Komeiji posted:

A bill that would prohibit adults from hitting children with disabilities at school has failed.

Florida?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Seems wildly illegal but probably not because lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'd much rather cops spend their money on kayaks than APCs to be honest

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The outside doesn't look like total dogshit so did they literally just go by and slap a coat of paint on it and declare it fixed lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Weka posted:

Personally I find the large hole in the middle rather unsightly.

It's open concept, sheesh another stemlord who doesn't understand architecture

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I was about to ask why they had the star of david molded onto their shoes but I guess that's answered by the sentence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The Oldest Man posted:

Alabama has been accused of illegally harvesting organs from dead prison inmates, and in a completely unrelated development has started executing people with nitrogen gas, the only method of execution that safely preserves organs for transplantation

I can't believe the ccp would do this....