Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Maxwells Demon posted:

This is the college I teach at, lol.

It's not the best optics but maybe the unhoused can find out they can take a 1 credit pottery class and take over a whole parking garage.

print up some flyers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol at my previous apartment i'd use those same space blankets to better insulate the leaky windows. they're really good for blocking light and heat. maybe i'm just poor

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

heezy did it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Canadian universities have known for some time about the risks of working with Chinese universities and corporations that are controlled by China’s Communist Party. They, along with other Western educational institutions, argue that international scientific collaboration benefits all of humanity, a view that has helped drive China’s economic, technological and military development.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Arsenic Lupin posted:

As explained by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there are many practical uses for rainwater, including watering plants that aren't intended to be food.

aaaa