Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redm

Bright Bart posted:

Everyone wants Taco Bell to be 420 friendly but this applies to the employees as well as the customers.

ikr? i wasnt even mad

sig by Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

a chalupa joint
it's a joint wrapped around another joint

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.

Bright Bart posted:

Everyone wants Taco Bell to be 420 friendly but this applies to the employees as well as the customers.

I am constantly reminding people that it's okay for our orders to be slightly off. It's 1:30 in the drat morning, and this poor soul has to deal with our poo poo. Of course they're going to be high.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i see it as a feature, not a bug at taco bell

thanks Manifisto!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I tried the new Loaded Nacho Taco™ value menu item and I'm pleased 2 report that although 'twas devoid of thc, it was scrumptious and cruncheweesy af. Don't sleep on this one folks :taco:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

I tried the new Loaded Nacho Taco™ value menu item and I'm pleased 2 report that although 'twas devoid of thc, it was scrumptious and cruncheweesy af. Don't sleep on this one folks :taco:

I actually tried it as well and...I did not have the same outcome.

First of all it was structurally unsound, but this may be the fault of the Taco Artiste--they put the nacho cheese, and way too much of it, on the shell of the taco before applying "ground" "beef" to the product. It was then covered in approximately 3000 pieces of red shrapnel, and then crammed with lettuce. No tomatoes were found in the taco.

1/5, would not spend one American dollar again.

Areola Grande

Kief Richards posted:

"ground" "beef"

lmao'd

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We all know it's actually just floor sweepins from the Real Taco Places. I'm okay with it.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Left beef

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

None pizza tho :kiss:

nut

Taco Bell should figure out how to make their cinnamon twists sharper

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
for real, though, subbing the beef with black beans in the soft tacos is GOOD

thanks Manifisto!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

mailorder bees! posted:

for real, though, subbing the beef with black beans in the soft tacos is GOOD

This is what I always do because the beef is actually p bad but I tried to test the product in it's canonical form, and I was owned again.

Areola Grande

taco bell owns us all the next morning :george:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

taco bell owns us all the next morning :george:

kuskus

Khanstant posted:

the one near me now also has this big honkin screen on it, like a drive in movie theatre screen that advertises your order to everyone.

I ask for joke items like “six foot party dick” and “7 layer ball dip” hoping they show up on the sign but thgeyr’e not sitting in front of a big qwerty PS/2 gamer keyboard it’s probably a screen w pre-defined options, joke’s on me I guess :kiddo:

Escape From Noise

Lolling at the fact that I'm high and could feasibily get taco bell...but I won't! :evilbuddy:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Lolling at the fact that I'm high and could feasibily get taco bell...but I won't! :evilbuddy:

Wow wtaf :mods:

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Don't even talk to me in the morning until I've had my cheesy crunchwrap.

spooky ghost

Some Taco Bell locations serve alcohol, too - "Taco Bell Cantina"
I know I saw one in Chicago, and they've added more since.
https://www.livingmas.com/cantina

more falafel please

forums poster

spooky ghost posted:

https://www.livingmas.com/cantina

one of my last "nights out" last february ended up at a taco bell cantina. i don't recommend the drinks as anything other than a novelty

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

kuskus

spooky ghost posted:

The last restaurant toilet I saw in person was in Taco Bell Cantina in Logan Square in Chicago and it was absolutely overflowing with dung and soaked tissue. The mess had saturated the floor like a trickling brook; my reaction was unpleasant. But the line of drunkards to see this water feature was about 20 folks' long. It was a brand new business. On topic, it is a couple blocks from a dispensary.

more falafel please

forums poster

kuskus posted:

The last restaurant toilet I saw in person was in Taco Bell Cantina in Logan Square in Chicago and it was absolutely overflowing with dung and soaked tissue. The mess had saturated the floor like a trickling brook; my reaction was unpleasant. But the line of drunkards to see this water feature was about 20 folks' long. It was a brand new business. On topic, it is a couple blocks from a dispensary.

that's the one i went to too. i had been at pink squirrel for a work thing, we got food and more drinks at Taco Bell and then other people were going to go to Lincoln karaoke but I was like a 15 minute walk/one el stop/quick bus ride from home so gently caress that

Areola Grande

I want taco bell booze :negative:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Just do what the rest of us commoners do and walk through the drive thru at 3am with a liter and a half of vodka in a loving camelbak

Heather Papps

hello friend

kuskus posted:

when i was in high school me and a minivan load of friends went to taco bell. dan immediately splits off to use the washroom and comes back looking real upset but we are like "haha dan had poo poo problems" till someone else goes to the washroom, and returns with a tale of woe. tells us how incredibly disgusting the washroom smelled and we all immediately ripped into dan and he tried his best to defend himself. a few minutes, (which feel like hours), go by, and employees rush out and let us know actually it's a sewage backup they are very sorry, and dan is triumphant.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dan Had poo poo Problems: A Taco Bell Play by Arthur Miller

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kief Richards posted:

Dan Had poo poo Problems: A Taco Bell Play by Arthur Miller

a tacobell vr app exclusive

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

a tacobell vr app exclusive

would :gaming:

vanisher

so taco bell is now selling shredded cheese. I saw this at the supermarket today.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Areola Grande

that is going to be THE saltiest cheese outside of olive garden

vanisher

that is going to be THE saltiest cheese outside of olive garden

new tagline for taco bell

The sweatiness of the burrito filling was disturbing

more falafel please

forums poster

vanisher posted:

so taco bell is now selling shredded cheese. I saw this at the supermarket today.

is that even an option on the menu? i would definitely sub the bad orange cheese for that

vanisher

pulling up to the drive through: "heh, sans cheese if you please- we're packing fire habanero from albertsons"

drive through speaker: "the food here is all premade"

kuskus

I would patronize a Taco Bell amusement park.
The old stores, pre-cantina, pre-mid-century wood grain refresh, looked like a wild ride anyway. Aqua and violet candycoated seat cushions and stool posts, neon lights. STrap me in, baybee!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

kuskus posted:

I would patronize a Taco Bell amusement park.
The old stores, pre-cantina, pre-mid-century wood grain refresh, looked like a wild ride anyway. Aqua and violet candycoated seat cushions and stool posts, neon lights. STrap me in, baybee!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

the taco bell up the street from me closed and now I would have to drive like 7 extra minutes to get taco bell so gently caress that I'm going to checkers

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

:aaa: what's checkers

more falafel please

forums poster

i think it's the same as rally's, in the carl's jr/hardees way. but burgers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

more falafel please posted:

i think it's the same as rally's, in the carl's jr/hardees way. but burgers

If they serve seasoned fries that's all I need 2 know :yum: