Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
look, fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

this is a time for healing, a time to restore the soul of C-spam, fat

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

look, fat, we need new memes for this fresh start. anyone misspelling biden will be met with extreme prejudice.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

original thread content do not steal
https://twitter.com/RedWaveWWG1/status/1345833116288438272

aoc voted no on pelosi

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Look, the reason I’m making threads is because I’ve been around a long time and I know more than most people know and I can get things done That’s why I’m posting. You want to check my shape, let’s do push-ups together. Let’s run. Let’s do whatever you want to do.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

get your trumps in now folks because in 17 days we're retooling the assembly line

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Yossarian-22 posted:

low energy buden thread

:sad:

he's not president yet

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

there are too many trump/biden threads. please close three. I am not a crackpot.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Corrupt Fake News Mods have lost control. The threads are a mess. What a terrible thing to happen to our subforum. Toughen up, also!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Good progress, but the mods, who are in the pocket of the Radical Left, refuse to consider closing the Succ Zone. Vote them out!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

spent four years learning how to post like the president and now there's a new president s'hosed up

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

The mods a bwuh a bwuh you know the thing. Folks,

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

look, fat, your low effort misspelling of the future President's killed what was once a thriving vibrant thread. we're happy to have you but I'm proud to spend the next four years pushing you left out a window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

still plenty of room here in the Biden thread