Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Does the rear end count as two feet for possession?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Intruder posted:

I hope Romeo's awful, awful job of coaching on that last long pass forever cements that the Texans never hire another Belichick guy

I'm not sure how anyone can experience BoB then Crennel and think "Yeah, third time's a charm from the Belichick tree!"

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

"The Houston Texans would like to announce their new GM and coach, Scott Pioli and Josh McDaniels."

Oh come on I've been cool with you guys all year why would you be a dick like this

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I would be so stoked to get Bienemy. I hope the Chargers keep Lynn because that's the only other vacancy that I'd consider superior to the Texans.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Really? If I was an Eagles fan I wouldn't care at all and would be happy I'm picking 6 and not 9.

Now I wonder if they're going to go quarterback in the first round. One of Wilson or Fields will probably be there still.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This may shock you guys, but Nate Sudfield isn't a good quarterback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm honestly proud of the AFC South. We got two solid teams in there (none of this sneaking in at 9-7 bullshit for once!) and either team could do damage.

Rooting for y'all, Colts and Titans.