Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Do not even ask posted:

HM: Hiromu Takahashi vs ELP, WK15 Night 1, 04/01

nth this for HM.

WMOTYC: New Japan Rambo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Rarity posted:

HM: Satoshi Kojima vs. KENTA, NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 15, 04/01

Nth

Cerebral Bore posted:

MOTYC: Kazuchika Okada vs Will Ospreay NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 15 04.01

Big Match Kazu is back and its glorious.

and big time fuckin' Nth.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

MOTYC: Tetsuya Naito vs Kota Ibushi NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 15 04.01

YEAH YEAH YEAH

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

MOTYC: Shingo Takagi vs Jeff Cobb NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 15 05.01

The NEVER Openweight Championship really is the best belt in NJPW

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Rarity posted:

HM: Hiromu Takahashi vs. Taiji Ishimori, NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 15, 05/01

I'm borderline on this between HM and MOTYC and the dividing line might be as little as them having wrestled a bunch recently already

Nthing. This is exactly where I'm at. Liked it more than the ELP match, but wouldn't say it's by a big margin of difference between the two.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

MOTYC: Kota Ibushi vs Jay White NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 15 05.01

God fought the Devil and it owned.

Perfect description. Nth. 5*+. Awesome match

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

HM: Eddie Kingston vs. PAC - AEW New Year's Smash Night 2, 1/13

Awesome showing for a sub-10 minute match and a good example of what sprints should look like. No doubt if it went longer it'd get MOTYC, but as is, still a really good match. Two of the most intense wrestlers going at it and there's hardly any downtime in it. Stiff, brutal, and just a blast.

HM: Serena Deeb (c) vs. Tay Conti, NWA Women's World Championship - AEW New Year's Smash Night 2, 1/13

drat good match and worth the viewing alone if you hadn't seen Tay Conti wrestle since NXT, without a doubt the match of her career so far. Did a great job making their technical wrestling feel explosive. Would love to see these two go at it again in a few months.

MOTYC: Darby Allin (c) vs. Brian Cage, TNT Championship - AEW New Year's Smash Night 2, 1/13

A match that's on the fine line between HM and MOTYC, but I'm gonna give it the nudge because I'm a sucker for reckless, stupid bumps and very easy to entertain in that regard. Cage is such an exciting monster in the ring and he's got great chemistry with Darby. I was actually on the phone with something during this and had to restrain myself from marking out at one of the big bumps early on. Ending was a bit clunky, but I can live with it.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Edward Mass posted:

HM: Eddie Edwards vs. Sami Callahan
MOTYC: The Elite vs. Rich Swann, Chris Sabin, and Moose

All from Impact Wrestling Hard to Kill, 1/16

Nthing these two for sure.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Pylons posted:

HM: Private Party vs. Chris Sabin & James Storm, IMPACT ON AXS 1/19

Nth. Private Party instantly add some credibility to IMPACT's suddenly dried up tag division.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: Jon Moxley vs. KENTA, NJPW The New Beginning USA, 26/02

Would have been even better with a crowd but still delivered without one

Also going to nth a MOTYC vote for it. Awesome match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Benne posted:

WMOTYC: Damien Priest vs. The Miz Zombie Lumberjack Match, WrestleMania Backlash 5/16

That was legitimately embarrassing to watch

Nth

I decided to watch this show on a whim and glad I did because wow!!! This had nothing redeeming about it!