Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Neodoomium posted:

Seconding these and adding

HM
Rika Tatsumi vs Yuka Sakazaki (C)
Princess of Princess Championship, Tokyo Joshi 1/4

Yeah, Nth. Wasn't as high on this as others in the thread but still a very good match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 15 January 4th
MOTYC

Will Ospreay vs Kazuchika Okada
Tetsuya Naito vs Kota Ibushi

HM

El Phantasmo vs Hirmou Takahashi
KENTA vs Satoshi Kojima

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 15 January 5th
MOTYC

Jeff Cobb vs Shingo Takagi
Jay White vs Kota Ibushi

HM
Taiji Ishimori vs Hiromu Takahashi

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NJPW New Beginning in Nagoya January 30th
MOTYC

Shingo Takagi vs Hiroshi Tanahashi

HM
Will Ospreay vs Satoshi Kojima

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

HM
23rd January
Pro Wrestling NOAH Higher Ground Night 3
GHC National Title
Kenoh vs Kazunari Murakami

Seems they are pushing Kenoh down a shoot style road at present, first he faced Sakuraba last month, here he is against Murakami. It's a fairly quick match, intense striking, submission attempts I'm really digging it.

Finally got around to watching this, and Nth. Absolutely love this style and Murakami looked like the baddest man on earth during his entrance. Hyped about Kenoh's next opponent on his continuing odessy of fighting double-hard old bastards

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

HM - Stardom 10th Anniversary January 17th
Guilia vs Natsuko Tora - No DQ

Really enjoyed this match, haven't seen any Stardom since Tora debuted her latest look and was pleasantly impressed. Oedo Tai kept the bullshit to a minimum which was nice

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Chris Brookes Produce Show #2 February 7th
MOTYC

Mecha Mummy vs Hyper Misao

HM
Sauna Club (Shunma Katsumata & Yuki Ueno) vs Chris Brookes and Miyu Yamashita
Baliyan Akki vs Konosuke Takeshita

Real fun show

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

TJPW Positive Chain February 11th
MOTYC

Rika Tatsumi vs Miu Watanabe
Miyu Yamashita and Maki Itoh vs Neo Biishiki-gun (Saki-sama and Mei Saint-Michel AKA the loving FRENCH :argh:)

HM
Magical Sugar Rabbits (Mizuki and Yuka Sakazaki) vs Arisu Endo and Suzume
Mirai Maiumi vs Yuki Kamifuku
Bakuretsu Sisters(Yuki Aino and Nodoka Tenma) vs Hyper Misao and Shin Ultra Shoko

Real good card, TJPW is great

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

Looking it up I see Kamiyu and Kamifuku are the same person, what's with the different names out of curiosity?

smh J-Ru not knowing the best wrestler to come out of Ohio

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Go Shiozaki will somehow pull a MOTYC out of Mutoh's corpse and I've got high hopes for Kenoh/Funaki, just got to hope Harada brings his A-Game or Akiyama can pull everyone else up to his level

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

MOTYC
23rd January
Ice Ribbon #1095 Winter Story
ICEŚ∞ Title
Suzu Suzuki (c) vs Tsukasa Fujimoto

Tsukka rules, Suzu Suzuki is incredible at her age, just an extremely well worked match between two great talents. I didn't realise that nuts gifs of the wheelbarrow rollup was 25 minutes into the match while they were both exhausted, makes it even more impressive now. This probabably would have rocketed to the top of my MOTYC list, second only to Tana/Shingo, if not for

IceAgeComing posted:

MOTYC: Nanae Takahashi & Arisa Nakajima vs Momo Watanabe & Saya Iida, SEAdLINNNG Shibkiba Night, 10th February

I loving loved this, this is my platonic idea of a wrestling match. No idea who the Stardom girls were, but had high hopes considering Nanae is great and I think Arisa is the best women's wrestler around. Felt heated the whole way through, they brutalised poor Iida in the lead up to the hot tag and I didn't notice anyone out of place after tag broke down at the end. Can't say enough nice things about this, this is my favourite women's match so far this year and it'll take stiff competition (or a return of full crowds) to knock this one off.

e: Forgot to say it because I was just so excited about these matches, but these are both nths

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Feb 12, 2021

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Pro Wrestling NOAH Destination 2021 ~ Back to Budokan ~
MOTYC

Daisuke Harada vs Seiki Yoshioka
- Harada's been great for over a decade at this point and Seiki was in form i've not seen since that random FT match against the Kongoh heavyweights last year. Awesome, they packed a ton into 11 minutes.

Kenoh vs Masakatsu Funaki
- loving love Masa Funaki, another old dude who loves violence and can put in absolute effort when the occasion calls for it. Kenoh is Kenoh, much love for the kickboy and the style he's been working the last couple of months. Grapplefucking brilliance and some hard as gently caress strikes

These are the two shortest matches i've ever nominated for MOTYC, each coming in around a minute shorter than Asuka/Akito. Cyberfight know how to get the most out of shorter matches.

HM

Old Men (Jun Akiyama & Naomichi Marufuji) vs Young Studs (Kaito Kiyomiya & Yoshiki Inamura)
- Real cool and good match, everyone looked great. Jun Akiyama is an absolute monster, even more hyped for his match with Endo on Sunday

Go Shiozaki vs Keiji Mutoh
- Go is a goddamn miracle worker but this one was just a little beyond his powers. Maybe it's his numerous injuries piling up or maybe it's because Mutoh is 58 years old with busted knees going back two decades. It was still very enjoyable, Mutoh knows how to get the most out of his limited abilities and Go is the best in the world, but it's definitely in the bottom half of Go's defences Please take some time off to heal now Go

Watch the back half of the show, it was great

forkboy84 posted:

If NOAH was on too early for you or while you were at work & you, for some perverse reason don't have a Wrestle Universe sub, you can watch the 5 big matches for free on Abema!

https://twitter.com/Hi5ame/status/1360212644741980161?s=20

(Or you can get a Wrestle Universe sub & watch them with English commentary)

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

SG Bamboo posted:

Pro Wrestling NOAH Destination 2021 ~ Back to Budokan ~
HM

Go Shiozaki vs Keiji Mutoh
- Go is a goddamn miracle worker but this one was just a little beyond his powers. Maybe it's his numerous injuries piling up or maybe it's because Mutoh is 58 years old with busted knees going back two decades. It was still very enjoyable, Mutoh knows how to get the most out of his limited abilities and Go is the best in the world, but it's definitely in the bottom half of Go's defences Please take some time off to heal now Go

Bumping this up to MOTYC, I guess I was really down on it after work on Friday because I wached it again this morning and it was awesome. Got the absolute most of what I think Mutoh can do, although we'll see what the Kiyomiya defence manages

and also

NJPW New Beginning in Hiroshima February 10th
HM

Bushi vs Master Wato
Sho vs Hiromu Takahashi

NJPW New Beginning in Hiroshima February 11th
HM

Chaos (Yoshi-Hashi, Tomohiro Ishii and Hirooki Goto) vs Bullet Club (Jay White, Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa
Kota Ibushi vs Sanada

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

This list would probably get real long for the whole event as it's been great so far, so posting during the intermission.

DDT Kawasaki Strong February 14th
HM
Sanshiro takagi, Danshuko Dieno, Toru Owashi and Makoto Oishi vs Shinya Aoki, Super Sasadango Machine, Antonio Honda and Kazuhi Hirata
- No words do it justice, has to be seen to be believed GO GO GO GO
Saki Akai and Maya Yukihi vs Saori Anou and Miyako Matsumoto
- Just a real solid Joshi showcase
Chris Brookes, Maki-Itoh and Super Delpfin vs Keigo Nakamura, Mirai Maiumi and MAO
- 2021 definitely needed a Michinoku Pro tribute match. Shame the site broke during the match forcing us to seek...less legal ways to watch the thing we paid for
HARASHIMA and Yuji Okabayashi vs Yukio Naya and Kazusada Higuchi
-Beefy boys doing beefy things

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

DDT Kawasaki Strong February 14th
MOTYC
Yuki Ueno vs Yukio Sakaguchi
- loving Brutal. Yukio is a killer and Yuki Ueno gave him back everything he could

HM
Damnation (Daisuke Sasaki, Soma Takao, Mad Paulie and Yuji Hino) vs All Out (Akito, Konosuke Takesita, Shunma Katsumata and Yuki Iino)
-Apparently Beef quota hadn't been reached yet. Whole lot of insane spots including a two-man deadlift german from Hino, cool and good all around
Tetsuya Endo vs Jun Akiyama
- OLD MAN JUN. Sloppy in places which stops me giving it MOTY consideration, but still a lot to love here

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

Looks like SG Bamboo edited in they were adding nominations to the match the day after I initially saw their posts, so I thought it was still stuck on 6 and I'd never have known if somebody hadn't told me! Will update now.

Yeah, my apologies. I was very excited about the matches

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

AEW Women's Tournament - Japanese Side February 15th
HM

Yuka Sakazaki vs Mei Suruga
Veny vs Emi Sakura
Maki Itoh vs Ryo Mizunami
Rin Kadokura vs Aja Kong

Nothing groundbreaking from any of them but a nice way to introduce the new faces to a wider audience. Four good to great matches

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Does anyone have a link to the full Riho/Deeb match, AEW's youtube channel only had the last few minutes. Also is AEW's camera style always that frenetic? Really wasn't a fan, noticed it during the tag match that got put up on NJPW World as well

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

TJPW Winter ~ Lovers ~ February 20th
Max Heart Tag Tournament Round 1

MOTYC

Daydream (Rika Tatsumi and Miu Watanabe) vs Cat and Clown (Haruna Neko and Pom Harujuku)
- CAT AND CLOWN

HM
Shoko Nakajima, Hyper Misao, Maki Itoh and Miyu Yamashita vs Suzume, Hikari Noa, Sena Shiori and Mirai Maiumi
- Some good clean chaotic fun to get all the ladies on the card
NEO Biishiki-gun (Sakisama and Mei Saint-Michel) vs Marika Kobashi and Raku
- Mei was the star of the show here but everyone was good, even if it was a foregone conclusion
Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki) vs Bakuretsu Sisters (Nodoka Tenma and Yuki Aino)
- MagiRabi rule, Sisters rule

Real good show, tight 90 minutes of wrestling

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

MOTYC
14th February
DDT Kawasaki Strong
DDT Universal Title
Yuki Ueno vs Yukio Sakaguchi

WATCH THIS MATCH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Already nom'd it but echoing this. Match ruled, right now it's listed as my 3rd best of the year only behind Shingo/Tana and SEAd/Stardom

No excuses not to watch it

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

DDT This is our 9th Narimasu Party February 20th
MOTYC

HARASHIMA and Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi and Yukio Sakaguchi) vs Sauna Club (Konosuke Takeshita, Yuki Ueno and MAO)
- Just a bunch of extremely talented wrestlers having an awesome match. It's matches like this that make me really like these six, just going out on a random show and making magic. A smidge below the Sakaguchi/Ueno match from last week, but still well worth the time to check out.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

TJPW Winter ~ Lovers ~ February 21st
Max Heart Tag Tournament Round 2

HM
NEO Biishiki-gun (Sakisama & Mei Saint-Michel) vs BeeStar (Suzume and Mirai Maiumi)
- Super fun, everyone was real good in this, but MSM was the most entertaining part of it for me. She's real good four months past her debut, Sakisama is a great teacher. Not discounting the other side either, Suzume gave one of her best performances this year, and Mirai is a beast as always.
121000000 fka Pop Team Epic (Maki Itoh and Miyu Yamashita) vs Daydream (Miu Watanabe and Rika Tatsumi
- A couple of cool and tough ladies wearing pink and their less cool partners. A bunch of real good combos and team reversals, Maki and Miyu are developing well as a team and Daydream are great as always.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT This is our 9th Narimasu Party February 20th
MOTYC

HARASHIMA and Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi and Yukio Sakaguchi) vs Sauna Club (Konosuke Takeshita, Yuki Ueno and MAO)
- Just a bunch of extremely talented wrestlers having an awesome match. It's matches like this that make me really like these six, just going out on a random show and making magic. A smidge below the Sakaguchi/Ueno match from last week, but still well worth the time to check out.

Signal boosting this because I think it's an awesome match and not a ton of people watch the smaller DDT shows. No idea how to link to a particular time on Bilibili, so the whole event is here with the match starting at 1:07:30. It's stuff like this that makes me love DDT. They didn't have to go so hard for this, it was a six man tag in front of 125 people setting up the show in Nagoya next week, but they worked their asses off for those fans.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

DDT Friendship, Hard Work, Victory in Nagoya February 23rd
MOTYC
Eruption(c) (Kazusada Higuchi and Yukio Sakaguchi) vs Sauna Club (Konosuke Takeshita and MAO)
- God drat Eruption are so loving cool. Even before the bell the match started off right, with Saki coming out to support her partners and the whole Sauna Club coming out together (even though Yuki and Shunma had a kickass match of their own less than an hour earlier). This match completely delivered, and I had some real high expectations considering I nominated the setup match to this a MOTYC. Higuchi is a beast and Yukio is a killer, while MAO and Takeshita are two supremely talented young men who matched them every step of the way. Hard hitting and exhausting (including a crazy looking Stungun/V-Trigger to MAO), this has made me real keen for the upcoming Akiyama/Higuchi rematch. loving awesome, this is right up there with the Eruption/Nautilus match that was my MOTY last year.

HM
NEO Itoh Respect Army (Maki Itoh and Chris Brookes) vs Antonia Honda and Saki Akai
- Three great wrestlers (and Antonio Honda who hits all his regular beats) having a fun little match. Maki joined in on Gon's story time, Chris is tsundere for Saki, Honda got stretchered out and left Saki in a handicap situation. This match had it all.
Sauna Club (Yuki Ueno and Shunma Katsumata vs Damnation (Daisuke Sasaki and Tetsuya Endo)
- I'm beginning to have the sneaking suspicion that these four guys are real good. I sometimes forget just how smooth as gently caress Endo is, definitely the best Tetsuya in wrestling

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NJPW Castle Attack
February 27th

HM

Jay White vs Tomohiro Ishii
Kazuchika Okada vs Evil

February 28th
MOTYC

Tetsuya Naito vs Kota Ibushi

HM
El Desperado vs BUSHI vs El Phantasmo

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

DDT Into the Fight February 28th
MOTYC

Shunma Katsumata vs MAO - Kids' Room Deathmatch
- Sauna Club explodes! I love these two crazy fucks, and I love that Shunma acts like such a brat when he's the oldest member. A couple of times I found myself watching in amazement, just hoping neither guy got really badly hurt by the stupid poo poo they were doing (they were lucky neither got impaled by either the wooden block table exploding or the plastic storage box fragments). Shunma took a couple of headshots that were hopefully way louder than they were hard, but otherwise I enjoyed everything they did in this match.

HM
Damnation (Tetsuya Endo, Takao Soma and Yuji Hino) vs All Out (Konosuke Takeshita, Akito and Yuki Iino)
Chris Brookes and Eruption (Yukio Sakaguchi and Kazusada Higuchi) vs Junretsu (Jun Akiyama, Makoto Oishi and Hideki Okatani)
- DDT continues their streak of having boss multi-mans in the undercard because their depth of talent is so deep

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: New Wind (Arisa Nakajima, Nanae Takahashi & Riko Kawahata) vs. Las Fresas de Egoistas (Asuka & Makoto) & Tsukushi Haruka - SEAdLINNNG New Leaf (2/26)

https://twitter.com/RealHero12089/status/1366365262187012099?s=19

This is my current MOTY. Absolute nonstop chaos as some of the absolute best wrestlers in the world face off against each other. You're always guaranteed a good time when Asuka and Arisa Nakajima get in the same ring, but the absolute highlight of this match isn't even a competitor as Yumiko Hotta shows how outside interference should be done, getting a lot of vocal reactions from the crowd in the process. Incredible stuff with a shocking finish (especially considering the post-match)

I'll second this, although i'm not as high on it as you are. Suppose it speaks to the quality of wrestling in 2021 that I don't have a thought of putting this in my top five and it's behind Arisa/Nanae vs Iida/Momo in terms of SEAd matches i've seen this year. Obviously Arisa and Asuka are great, but the few things i've seen of her has opened my eyes to how much I slept on Nanae Takahashi last year in the handful of shows I watched. I always just glazed over her as another member of MAX VOLTAGE with Ryo Mizunami being the one that drew my interest, but she's been killing it in the matches posted here this year, especially looking at just how long her career has been.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Nanae didn't wrestle between January 24th and December 23rd last year so dismissing her as another backing dancer isn't so bad

Ah, that'll do it. I thought I had a vague memory of her in a tag match on that event where I had to watch it through an app on my phone, but I guess not

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NJPW 49th Anniversary March 4th
MOTYC

Kota Ibushi vs El Desperado
- The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he was becoming God, before cruelly tearing down the facade by putting his knee through a homeboy's skull.

HM
Tetsuya Naito vs Great O-Khan
- This was the best GOK match I've seen, such a great final stretch.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

TJPW PPV Show 2 ~Starting Point~January 30th
HM

Maki Itoh vs Moka Miyamoto
Miyu Yamashita and Mirai Maiumi vs Rika Tatsumi and Suzume

A fun mat show, a bunch of performances at the beginning and Miyu pulled double duty. Not a bad way to spend a couple of hours

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

TJPW Change the Wind Direction March 6th
MOTYC
121000000 vs NEO Biishiki-gun - Don't want to spoil who made the finals, but pure entertainment from start to finish

HM
NEO Biishiki-gun (Sakisama and Mei Saint-Michel) vs Deathmatch Rangers (Sena Shiori and Hikari Noa)
121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Miki Itoh) vs Kyoraku Komei (Hyper Misao and Shoko Nakajima)
Kamiyu vs Mizuki vs Haruna Neko
Yuka Sakazaki and Bakuretsu Sisters (Yuki Aino and Nodoka Tenma) vs Pom Harajuku and Daydream (Rika Tatsumi and Miu Watanabe)

Another real good show from TJPW

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

MOTYC - NJPW New Japan Cup March 5th
Taichi vs Hirooki Goto
- Taichi has fully assumed his beef form

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NJPW New Japan Cup March 6th
MOTYC
Kazuchika Okada vs Shingo Takagi
- absolutely Herculean effort from Okada with a busted back. Shingo was good too I guess

HM
Tomoaki Honma vs Minoru Suzuki
- Honma recaptures some of that 2014-15 magic, even if it's just for one more match
KENTA vs Juice Robinson
- lost me in a couple of places, but the final stretch got real good, especially once Kenta started slapping the poo poo out of him

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

HM - NJPW New Japan Cup March 7th
Gabriel Kidd vs Zack Sabre Jr
- Match of the night, Gabe had some great moments

e: J-Ru would like to note I made a typo for the March 6th TJPW show. Misao and Shoko are 'Kyoraku Kyomei', whereas I wrote down 'Komei' which everybody quoted

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Mar 7, 2021

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NOAH Great Voyage in Yokohama March 7th
MOTYC
Sugiura-gun (Takashi Sugiura and Kazushi Sakuraba) (c) vs Agression (Masa Kitamiya and Katsuhiko Nakajima) - GHC Tag Team Championship
- Broken Down Saku and Old Man Sugi do it again, these are the flag bearers for the 50+ performers. Awesome match, although marred by an unnecessarily sick headbutt in the closing moments.

HM
Kenoh vs Kendo Kashin
- Weaker than Kenoh's last couple of defences, but still quite a bit better than I was expecting from Kashin
Go Shiozaki, Kaito Kiyomiya and Yoshiki Inamura vs M's Alliance (Keiji Mutoh, Naomichi Marufuji and Masato Tanaka)
- For gently caress's sake Go take a loving break and heal up, let Kiyomiya hold up the company for a bit. Mutoh really showed his age in a few places but the other 5 were very enjoyable

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NJPW New Japan Cup
MOTYC

Tomohiro Ishii vs SANADA
- Big Tom is magic, he can even make me enjoy Sanada

HM
Yuji Nagata vs Yota Tsuji
- He might be my least favourite of the current young lions, but Yota Tsuji is a goddamn beast. Uncle Yuji continues to rules as he approaches his 30th anniversary

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NJPW New Japan Cup March 10th
HM

Chase Owens vs David Finlay
Yoshi-Hashi vs Yujiro Takahashi
Toa Henare vs Jay White

You know what, gently caress it. I enjoyed all three of these matches. Henare/Jay was the best of the night but all three had some cool moments. probably the best Chase match I've seen since he moved up to heavyweight and my favourite Yujiro match since the G1 with Switchblade. I'm certain i'm overrating these because I like most of the guys involved (and don't particularly dislike Finlay or Henare) but screw it, I'm used to nominating things that don't make the end of year list.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NJPW New Japan Cup March 13th
MOTYC

Shingo Takagi vs Hirooki Goto

HM
Suzuki-gun (Douki, Taichi and Zach Sabre Jr) vs United Empire (Will Ospreay, Jeff Cobb and Great O-Kharn)

Beefy bois doing beefy things is extremely up my alley. Didn't really connect with MiSu/Kenta until the final minutes and then it just ended

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NOAH Great Voyage in Fukuoka March 14th

HM

Kongoh (Kenoh, Nioh and Haoh) vs Kazuyuki Fujita, Nosawa Rongai and Kendo Kashin
- A delightfully entertaining mess
Seiki Yoshioka (c) vs Atsushi Kotoge - GHC Jr Heavyweight Title
- Probably the most i've enjoyed Kotoge since I got back into NOAH. Seiki was a cool kickboy as always
Keiji Mutoh (c) vs Kaito Kiyomiya - GHC Heavyweight Title
- Started good, had some cool moments, then ran 5-10 minutes too long and made me miss the start of the DDT Show which is unforgivable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

DDT Day Dream Believer March 14th
MOTYC
Shunma Katsumata (c) vs Chris Brookes - DDT Extreme Title Barbed Wire Coffin Deathmatch
- Good job you crazy fuckers

HM
Akito, Kazuki Hirata and Shota (c) vs Damnation (Tetsuya Endo, Soma Takao and Yuji Hino) - KO-D 6-Man Tag Titles
- Just a real good 6-man. I particularly enjoyed the spots centered around man mountain Hino but aside to a tiny bit of sloppiness from Soma everyone was sharp.
Yuki Ueno (c) vs Yusuke Okada - DDT Universal Champion
- I wish this match was longer. Yuki is real good as always and Okada made the most out of his opportunity