Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Do not even ask posted:

HM: Hiromu Takahashi vs ELP, WK15 Night 1, 04/01

Nth! On the edge of MoTYC but not quite for me, mostly due to the ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

HM: GoD vs Dangerous Tekkers NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 15 04

Great match, though again a weak ending. Douki had one job!

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

MoneyclipOTYC: Kazuchika Okada vs. Will Ospreay - NJPW Wrestle Kingdom Night 1 - 1/4

Excellent match, loved it, and it finished

Best match so far

EDITED out the finish, my bad. I am very sorry to have spoiled the result.

Artelier fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Jan 4, 2021

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

MOTYC: Tetsuya Naito vs Kota Ibushi NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 15 04.01

INCREDIBLE.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: You Are Cordially Invited

With no promotions running a bunch of wrestlers from the BritWres scene including a few familiar faces come together to create a cinematic match full of action, violence, surprises and wacky hijinks to create something quite weird yet wonderful. It's only 25 mins long and definitely worth your time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_m1TAgds9A

Nth!
I had no idea who anyone was but it was incredibly fun and easy to follow nonetheless! Also made full use of its cinematic match trappings by allowing it to go full ham with the edits and close ups! I was feeling it was a HM at first but the mid-match plot twist and escalation went so far and beyond what I expected when I first went in!

Also has a Behind The Scenes

Artelier fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Jan 13, 2021

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

HM: Serena Deeb v Tay Conti: AEW Dynamite 1/13 New Year’s Bash Night 2

Favourite match of the night. The more I watch of her the more I'm glad I'm on the Tay Conti train now, and Serena Deeb is excellent as usual.

HM: Darby Allin vs Brian Cage: AEW Dynamite 1/13 New Year’s Bash Night 2

Brian Cage is amazing. Not a fan of the ending, but great nonetheless.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Rarity posted:

This may just be... the Greatest Posting Match... Ever

HM for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Dango Bango posted:

WMOTYC: Men's Royal Rumble - WWE Royal Rumble 1/31

Agreeing with the previous posts. My only real enjoyment in this match was tracking the average age of everyone in it (39 years old).

Nth. It was a very nothing rumble. I think the most I got excited was when OMOS came out because HE BIG and I didn't know who he was. Struggling to remember any spots from this match that just happened like an hour ago