Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Rarity posted:

I can never watch a Maki Itoh match cause then she'll stop my favourite wrestler I've never seen wrestle and will just be a wrestler

yeah but what if she becomes your favorite wrestler you have seen wrestle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: Maki Itoh vs. Miyu Yamashita, TJPW Korukuen Show, 04/01

She's everything I hoped she would be :swoon:

ladies and gentlemen, we got her.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

NienNunb posted:

WMOTY: men's royal rumble

If you think last years rumble is worse than this one you are a clown

nth, insanely bad and boring as hell.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Senerio posted:

MOTYC: Mecha Mummy vs Hyper Misao, Chris Brookes Produce Show 2 Feb 7 2021

nth

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Senerio posted:

MOTYC: Pop Team Epic vs NEO Biishiki-gun, TJPW Positive chain 2/11
MOTYC: Kamiyu(c) vs Mirai Maiumi, TJPW positive Chain 2/11
MOTYC: Bakuretsu Sisters(c) vs Hyper Misao and Shin-Ultra Shoko HYPER ULTRA JUDGEMENT match TJPW Positive Chain 2/11
MOTYC: Rika Tatsumi(c) vs Miu TJPW Positive Chain 2/11

nth for sure.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

Looking it up I see Kamiyu and Kamifuku are the same person, what's with the different names out of curiosity?

it's also the name she likes to be called according to her twitter.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

TTBF posted:

HM: Super Delfin, Chris Brookes, Maki Itoh vs MAO, Keigo Nakamura, Mirai Maiumi, DDT Kawasaki Strong 2/14

nth.

was a wild ride but a fun one.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: Yuki Ueno (c) vs. Yukio Sakaguchi for the DDT Universal Championship - DDT Kawasaki Strong (2/14)

Excellent grappling match. Ueno is getting so good. Glad to see the build up with the Shinya Aoki MMA training paid off in the story of the match

nth, really well built up and executed match

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

TTBF posted:

HM: Super Delfin, Chris Brookes, Maki Itoh vs MAO, Keigo Nakamura, Mirai Maiumi, DDT Kawasaki Strong 2/14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3DrXhfoDJA

you can now watch this match for free here!

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: Shunma Katsumata (c) vs. MAO in a Kids' Room Deathmatch for the DDT Extreme Championship - DDT Into the Fight (2/28)

This was fantastic. I love these two idiots. All the spots where they had to argue with the referee over whether something counted as something that could be found in a kids' room owned.

forgot to nth this but i am doing it now, shunma is always a joy and mao owns.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i have nominated probably dozens of matches people would describe as 1 1/2 star matches and hell, im right

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Change the Wind Direction March 6th
MOTYC
121000000 vs NEO Biishiki-gun - Don't want to spoil who made the finals, but pure entertainment from start to finish

HM
NEO Biishiki-gun (Sakisama and Mei Saint-Michel) vs Deathmatch Rangers (Sena Shiori and Hikari Noa)
121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Miki Itoh) vs Kyoraku Komei (Hyper Misao and Shoko Nakajima)
Kamiyu vs Mizuki vs Haruna Neko
Yuka Sakazaki and Bakuretsu Sisters (Yuki Aino and Nodoka Tenma) vs Pom Harajuku and Daydream (Rika Tatsumi and Miu Watanabe)

Another real good show from TJPW

nth

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

NOAH Great Voyage in Fukuoka March 14th

HM

Kongoh (Kenoh, Nioh and Haoh) vs Kazuyuki Fujita, Nosawa Rongai and Kendo Kashin
- A delightfully entertaining mess
Seiki Yoshioka (c) vs Atsushi Kotoge - GHC Jr Heavyweight Title
- Probably the most i've enjoyed Kotoge since I got back into NOAH. Seiki was a cool kickboy as always
Keiji Mutoh (c) vs Kaito Kiyomiya - GHC Heavyweight Title
- Started good, had some cool moments, then ran 5-10 minutes too long and made me miss the start of the DDT Show which is unforgivable

nth the first two but the third was a loving debacle all the way down.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Lamuella posted:

MOTYC: Chris Brookes vs Shunma Katsumata, Barbed Wire Coffin Match. DDT Daydream Believer, March 14

This match was absurd and graphic and silly and superbly performed. Lots of very very stupid stunts that ended up elevating both guys.

nth, match ruled.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

Looks like we've got six MOTYC nods for Shunma Katsumata Vs Chris Brookes, who wants to be the hero that get them over the line? It's got crazy barbed wire bumps, Druids carrying a coffin with Lego stuck to the outside, and multiple people in Joker facepaint. And also a smooth as hell finishing spot that could have gone wrong in various ways ranging from seriously injuring one of the participants to destroying the coffin which was the matches win condition. If you haven't watched it, do that ASAP. It was an absolute delight.

yeah if you can appreciate deathmatches in any way it's just a complete love letter.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT Judgement March 28th
MOTYC
Jun Akiyama (c) vs Kazusada Higuchi - KO-D Openweight Title
- Old Man Jun is an absolute force. Match starting off slow targeting Higuchi's hand before ramping up with stiff shots and bomb after bomb after bomb until one guy couldn't kick out anymore. Loved it

HM
Toi Kojima and Chris Brookes vs Yuki Iino and Yusuke Okada
- If this match was just the Andre slam spot then it already would have been cool, but there was an intense match around it that started the crowd off hot and was a great display of both rookie Kojima and new signing Okada
37KAMIINA (Shunma Katsumata, Yuki Ueno, MAO and Konosuke Takeshita) vs Damnation (Mad Paulie, Yuji Hino, Daisuke Sasaki and Tetuya Endo)
- Got to love those Sauna Boys, and Damnation played the foils well. Endo remains one of the smoothest wrestlers in the world and Takeshita is strong

nth these, love da ddt

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Hikari Noa vs. Rina Yamashita in a Hardcore match - TJPW Inspiration 4/1

This was a hell of a thing, I did not expect a match like this in TJPW.

nth, you love to see it.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Konosuke Takeshita vs. Danny Limelight - AEW Dark Elevation 4/12

This was so good, and it wasn't just Takeshita, Limelight lifted up to another level to keep up and it made for a hell of a match.

nth, match ruled.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Testekill posted:

Takeshita is very good you guys

many people are saying it.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Miyu Yamashita vs. Hikari Noa - TJPW ~STILL INCOMPLETE~ 4/16

This was great, Yamashita is a straight-up badass and Noa going toe-to-toe with her made for a hell of a match.

nth

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

HM: The Bakuretsu Sisters (C) vs. NEO Biishiki-gun (Sakisama/Mei Saint Michel) for the Princess Tag Team Championship - TJPW ~STILL INCOMPLETE~ 4/17

Really good match with some neat spots, but this nomination is mostly for the ending which was so, so well done!

nth

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: Rika Tatsumi (c) vs. Miyu Yamashita for the Princess of Princess Championship - TJPW YES! WONDERLAND 2021 (5/4)

This was very very good

nth, awesome match.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

The Taxman posted:

All from Princess of Princess Championship - TJPW YES! WONDERLAND 2021 (5/4)

Motyc: Hikari Noa vs Kamiyu
Hm: neo bishiki gun vs BeeStar
Hm: Yuka Sakazaki vs Shoko Nakajima vs Mizuki

nth these too because, they were good.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Penguin Patrol posted:

TJPW Princess Cup 8/14
[
MOTYC: Maki Itoh vs Mizuki - Princess Cup Semifinals

very unbiased nth

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Princess Cup 8 Night 7 August 15th
HM
Miyu Yamashita vs Moka Miyamoto
- This wasn't going to go any other way, but our favourite karate girl got a lot more from the champ than I expected

BeeStar (Mirai Maiumi and Suzume) and Miu Watanabe vs Team Toyo (Kamiyu and Mahiro Kiryu) and Haruna Neko
- Kiryu was the standout for her team, but everyone was good here. Just a real fun match all around

NEO Biishiki-gun (Sakisama and Mei Saint-Michel) vs Hikari Noa and Arisu Endo
- Shenanigans abound, Bi-gun are an absolute delight every time they come to TJPW

Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki), Pom Harajuku and Nao Kakuta vs Aja Kong, Marika Kobashi, Rika Tatsumi and Raku
- Kong must have so much fun doing guest spots here

Maki Itoh vs Shoko Nakajima
- First 15 minutes were solid if uninspiring, but really picked up after the duelling forearms and had a really good ending, though not at the level of the two semis yesterday

Another awesome card, super entertaining the whole way down

nth

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Senerio posted:

MOTYC: Miu Watanabe and Yuki Arai vs Aja Kong and Moka Miyamoto

This match rules! However

WMOTYC: Miu Watanabe and Yuki Arai vs Aja Kong and Moka Miyamoto

Miu didn't giant swing Aja Kong and I said I'd vote it WMOTYC if that happened.

nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Miyu Yamashita (C) vs. Maki Itoh for the Princess of Princess Championship - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 10/9

nth