Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i cast magic missile at this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
please do your homework before you try to cast spells. it's not my job to educate you

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

dont gently caress up and put more herbs than salt, youll blow up your apartment

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
the college of magic is full of ivory tower wizards. as an ebony tower wizard, i

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Stone (App Store Only)

‘Stone’ by Jack Flintermann is a brilliant app for any Crystal using witch out there. It has a sleek minimalist design and beautiful photography.

Each crystal is given a few key properties, which you can categorise by, and the app also has a search feature. Each crystal also has a short description which details key concepts regarding its metaphysical properties, place of origin, and it’s formation.

It can be found on the App Store

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
its fine to make fun of the chud religions but ill have you know my custom The Legend of Zelda tarot card deck from etsy, and my official Spyro the Dragon incense burner from Gamestop, give me a deep spiritual connection to the land in the tradition of my ancestors. if you roll your eyes you're being misogynist and anti-indigenous

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

dont gently caress up and put more herbs than salt, youll blow up your apartment
ah... ah... oh... All this time I've been accidentally making spell socks from years of woW raiding. is this... bad juju?

Nazis Made Crysis
Dec 12, 2006

Chasing Pancho Villa on a Harley in the name of freedom.

CountryMatters posted:

its fine to make fun of the chud religions but ill have you know my custom The Legend of Zelda tarot card deck from etsy, and my official Spyro the Dragon incense burner from Gamestop, give me a deep spiritual connection to the land in the tradition of my ancestors. if you roll your eyes you're being misogynist and anti-indigenous

believe in whatever you want imo

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

CountryMatters posted:

etsy is epic praxis but i'll have you know gamestop is normie cultural appropriation of gamers. no bueno begone

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
if a dog comes to gently caress up my chickens. you better believe power word kill is going to be used motherfucker

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Sacrifice journalists every day imo

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Homeless Friend posted:

if a dog comes to gently caress up my chickens. you better believe power word kill is going to be used motherfucker

not if azalea banks gets to them first :twisted:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/nanowrimo_txt/status/1344436999449694208

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
the communist manifest destiny

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019
I remember when the alt account "Lindsay Graham" had a tarot thread in CSPAM and it went over well.

What's the difference?

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

is orb witchcraft or more of a woowoo thing

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Joey Steel posted:

I remember when the alt account "Lindsay Graham" had a tarot thread in CSPAM and it went over well.

What's the difference?

chill was enforced, resulting in unchill, as predicted by the dao

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

so a cool jojofact i learned was that in order to be a saint you had to perform two miracles

after you were loving dead

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Joey Steel posted:

What's the difference?

Let me get straight to the point:

Raise your hand if you've killed the cop in your head. Good. 

Now, raise your hand if you've killed or are killing the colonizer in your head. Many of you are asking "w-what...?", "lol are you serious?", etc. We all know about the entity called "the cop in your head", and it's death is a necessary part of unchaining oneself and others from the prison of Capitalism. There's just one problem, especially if you're pale, there's another entity implanted in you called the Colonizer. This entity's actively driving you to not just hate non-Christian faith, but to destroy it in whatever ways you can. As above, so below, just like fascists use liberal free-speech as a Trojan horse to deliver white supremacist An Orwellmaidenheirazilneworltheylivatrix's Tale, the Colonizer's favorite horse for ecocidal Christendom these days is ~skeptical atheism and loving loving science~. I don't know if you've been paying attention, but scientists are as listened to by the government as Indigenous elders.

There's a reason natives are screaming from the rooftops for y'all to listen to them, cause if you keep ignoring them, you're literally going to continue the colonial cycle, but this time forcing the "superstitious savages" to surrender their ways and adopt the immortal science. That's exactly what the colonizer in your head wants, and why you must kill him.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

comedyblissoption posted:

so a cool jojofact i learned was that in order to be a saint you had to perform two miracles

after you were loving dead

You have to have two miracles happen after being interceded, which meant you had God’s ear which meant you were obvs holy and a saint.

Like that devout Italian teen that died of cancer, dude’s got one under his belt already because a sick kid in Brazil was cured after holy teen was prayed to. If canonized he’d be patron saint of programmers, though I think the current one Isidore of Seville is cooler story.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Is there a patron saint of Excel formulas? He could be that instead

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019
So... CC is actually gay? Unlike the LG account who was an awkward white woman from family wealth role-playing an old white gay man in the closet?

Yeah, it's silly poo poo, but cspam is taking itself too seriously if you're worried about the weird woke kids invading.

Nazis Made Crysis
Dec 12, 2006

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Now, raise your hand if you've killed or are killing the colonizer in your head. Many of you are asking "w-what...?", "lol are you serious?", etc. We all know about the entity called "the cop in your head", and it's death is a necessary part of unchaining oneself and others from the prison of Capitalism. There's just one problem, especially if you're pale, there's another entity implanted in you called the Colonizer. This entity's actively driving you to not just hate non-Christian faith, but to destroy it in whatever ways you can. As above, so below, just like fascists use liberal free-speech as a Trojan horse to deliver white supremacist An Orwellmaidenheirazilneworltheylivatrix's Tale, the Colonizer's favorite horse for ecocidal Christendom these days is ~skeptical atheism and loving loving science~. I don't know if you've been paying attention, but scientists are as listened to by the government as Indigenous elders.

There's a reason natives are screaming from the rooftops for y'all to listen to them, cause if you keep ignoring them, you're literally going to continue the colonial cycle, but this time forcing the "superstitious savages" to surrender their ways and adopt the immortal science. That's exactly what the colonizer in your head wants, and why you must kill him.

what if the cop has a gun?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Nazis Made Crysis posted:

what if the cop has a gun?

witch also has a gun. Checkmate.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
https://i.imgur.com/lDLlesd.mp4

Nazis Made Crysis
Dec 12, 2006

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

witch also has a gun. Checkmate.

that sounds like a mexican stand-off, but ill take your word for it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
cspam is closing at the witching hour and we're all moving to witchtok

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Fully two thirds of native Americans identify as Christian, this noble savage poo poo is so loving gross goddamn. How do assholes like that even sleep at night

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

witching time at last

time to practice hair jiu-jitsu on the lame rear end moon

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Victory Position posted:

witching time at last

time to practice hair jiu-jitsu on the lame rear end moon

you are welcome to practice climax powers all over the moon but just whatever you do, do not hexsex it. just trust me on this, speaking from experience

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fortaleza posted:

Fully two thirds of native Americans identify as Christian, this noble savage poo poo is so loving gross goddamn. How do assholes like that even sleep at night

It's our burden to uplift the savage from his state of depravity and teach him about the true way of his people.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I remember when the astrology debate went through tumblr a little while ago like covid through a christmas tree costume and I discovered articles and personal stories about parents so deep into astrology that it affected their parenting to the point of full on abuse. That's when I mentally upgraded astrology from pop culture(derogatory) to religion(derogatory)

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

id become a daoist to kill my head colonizer, but then, thats cultural appropriation. the colonizer is a nefarious entity...

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Joey Steel posted:

Yeah, it's silly poo poo, but cspam is taking itself too seriously if you're worried about the weird woke kids invading.

I once saw a weird woke kid crew saying that calling America bad and awful or saying death to America is inherently white supremacist. They said a lot of other dumb poo poo while arguing with old lf poster maggotmasters tumblr but that one was so bad that I'm convinced that whole part of the """"""left""""" is a CIA op.

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.
blessed is the mind too small for doubt :hmmyes:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Whitenoise Poster posted:

I once saw a weird woke kid crew saying that calling America bad and awful or saying death to America is inherently white supremacist. They said a lot of other dumb poo poo while arguing with old lf poster maggotmasters tumblr but that one was so bad that I'm convinced that whole part of the """"""left""""" is a CIA op.

they remind me sincerely of how the status of women in china was poo poo in the imperial era, got significantly better after the communist takeover, then went to poo poo again after the sexist confucian principles got reintroduced after getting papered over with communist rhetoric.

theres also the fallacy of assuming that just because something is poo poo on for dumb reasons means that it must be actually good. i think the dumbest line i read on this forum of that nature was some goon trying to go on about how sharia law is actually more progressive than our chauvinistic western thought

a fair part of this tho makes me think of this as the lefts equivalent of the dumb alt right attempt to drum up pride in their own particular brand of ancestor worry, done to dodge the feeling of hollow nihilism in their souls or whatever. i best them all by honoring the most respectable ancestor, those dumpy looking rat shrews that turned away from being a dinosaur in lieu of being hairy and not dying from space rocks.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i think the dumbest line i read on this forum of that nature was some goon trying to go on about how sharia law is actually more progressive than our chauvinistic western thought
lol baby_finland is a very special boy

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Tiler Kiwi posted:

theres also the fallacy of assuming that just because something is poo poo on for dumb reasons means that it must be actually good. i think the dumbest line i read on this forum of that nature was some goon trying to go on about how sharia law is actually more progressive than our chauvinistic western thought
Being progressive = economically successful -> Sharia law > western capitalism

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
cant dispute it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Xaris posted:

lol baby_finland is a very special boy

Now THAT is a throwback.