Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Now that it's over it feels weird NOT checking this thread every morning after 10 months.

I was a bit disappointed by the ending as well, I was hoping the ending storylines would have more impact than just numbers. I was expecting there to be a final dilemma deck built out of the storyline endings based on which endings we got (do we emply the Silver Mallet against the Black Dawn, help/betrayal from the Gatekeepers, help directly from US via Face Book, etc.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Bellmaker posted:

Now that it's over it feels weird NOT checking this thread every morning after 10 months.

I was a bit disappointed by the ending as well, I was hoping the ending storylines would have more impact than just numbers. I was expecting there to be a final dilemma deck built out of the storyline endings based on which endings we got (do we emply the Silver Mallet against the Black Dawn, help/betrayal from the Gatekeepers, help directly from US via Face Book, etc.)
This would have been a bit complicated to implement, considering that there are more than 20 potential endings for the main storylines and some of them are wildly different than what we got...this means taking into consideration quite a lot of potential combinations! As I mentioned before, different choices would have led to the Silver Mallet never being founded and Celestina as Eternal Queen :v:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

That Italian Guy posted:

This would have been a bit complicated to implement, considering that there are more than 20 potential endings for the main storylines and some of them are wildly different than what we got...this means taking into consideration quite a lot of potential combinations! As I mentioned before, different choices would have led to the Silver Mallet never being founded and Celestina as Eternal Queen :v:

You could probably do it, though. Just have a 'red envelope' for each possible ending card and have the game tell you to shuffle 'em all together for the endings you got.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Quackles posted:

You could probably do it, though. Just have a 'red envelope' for each possible ending card and have the game tell you to shuffle 'em all together for the endings you got.
Yeah but then you'll only have your ending reference 1 out of 6 storylines at random.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

That Italian Guy posted:

Yeah but then you'll only have your ending reference 1 out of 6 storylines at random.

Maybe I should elaborate. Like... so once the grand finale kicks off, open the correct six red envelopes and create a new Dilemma Deck. Then have 6 more rounds. Put the cards in the regular place in the tracker as they're resolved.

Dunno exactly how dilemmas would work, but they'd give Cohesion and Dissent in addition to other benefits? IDK on exactly how to do this. Could be balancing gaining cohesion against Prestige, or Dissent against Crave.

Then, once all the red envelope dilemmas are exhausted, use the calculator card to figure out whether the kingdom is in one piece.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Ah yeah that could work!

By the way, I had made a boo boo and no one could post in their own Discord channel :v: I've just unlocked everything for everyone so go wild!

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Time for some brief epilogues.

The seeds of family and unity that Edgarn and Laera planted so many decades ago grew into a tree of such magnificence and beauty that even the House of Cyfoeth, ever vocal extollers of its virtues, could scarcely believe possible.

During the terrible crisis of the Black Dawn, Enkhali bravery was instrumental in defending the kingdom and the people. In the north, the Black Dawn crashed was found wanting aganist Enkhali warriors, as roots of blood and brotherhood held fast against the dark tide while branches of steel protected those who couldn't protect themselves.

It is said that whenever an Enkhali child is in danger, one of their cousins from the Duchy of Coden will always be there in the nick of time. It is said that whenever a grandson needs counsel, a message from their distant grandmother will bring them a piece of Enkhal wisdom right when they need it.

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I didn't fight through two wars to rule
I fought for the future of the world

And the right to have hot tea whenever I wanted

"At the last, death finally comes for me."

And so the ancient, nobleman finally dies. Well, that was a different style of game. Wish there was a better of a balance of things, but it was fun.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Gang tags have been activated! Here they are:

House Lethe members should have automatically received a copy of the second one by now. :v:

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Bringing the forums together with the greatest thread!
I've never been a prouder LP participant

Also seconding Bellmaker's statement that it feels weird not checking this thread first thing every day.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
They've announced The Queen's Dilemma, but not much in the way of details. Hopefully it'll work on some of the weaker elements of The King's Dilemma.

This is what they've said, apparently (that and it's set in Ankist so, yeah, the current peace is definitely temporary):

quote:

Much of the gameplay of The Queen's Dilemma will be focused on a big map of the kingdom: players will take control of different regions, and manage them. There will be several resources to gather, with different uses, and players will be able to exchange them to construct buildings and other personal improvements.

The tense voting sessions and tough decisions that made The King's Dilemma such a huge success will still be there, right at the center of the experience, but their outcomes will involve more than resource tracks going up and down this time. Event cards will have more varied effects too, having an impact on specific regions.

When my group played we definitely had less consensus at the end and there was a much closer cohesion/dissent balance.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

malkav11 posted:

They've announced The Queen's Dilemma, but not much in the way of details. Hopefully it'll work on some of the weaker elements of The King's Dilemma.

This is what they've said, apparently (that and it's set in Ankist so, yeah, the current peace is definitely temporary):

When my group played we definitely had less consensus at the end and there was a much closer cohesion/dissent balance.

Having an actual map would be better for more Diplomacy-like gameplay but worse at keeping friendships intact :v:

And thank you for the tag Quackles :allears:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Bellmaker posted:

Having an actual map would be better for more Diplomacy-like gameplay but worse at keeping friendships intact :v:

I figured it out during the grand finale, you know.

Quackles, but in a DM posted:

I realized that what we were doing was playing f'ing Mario Party.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Quackles posted:

Gang tags have been activated! Here they are:

House Lethe members should have automatically received a copy of the second one by now. :v:

These are great!

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Epilogues, cont:

There's an Ankistine Historian joke: "with judicious use of the gold from the Golden Temple, Ankist's Council led the kingdom into an economical golden age."
That's it. That's the joke.

Ankist was the first country in the world to abandon the gold (and/or other precious metals) standard for their currency, instead backing it by the full faith and credit of Ankist's government.
As every economist in later years observed, it's not like there was any difference.

Note: gimme a break the hell do I have to work with here, especially with how we treated wealth?
Technically this is House Lethe's achievement but I'm shifting them to the Silver Mallet.

Despite the perennially empty treasury, famine is well forgotten in Ankhist, even amongst the poorest members of society, and the effect of other kind of disasters are mitigated by the presence of weak and strong Seers at figuratively every street corner.

The Black Dawn thought they could recruit those left behind by the kingdom, the desperate, the unlucky and the destitute, but they found this well almost empty. Reviewing with the benefit of hindsight local documents from various towns and villages, it is quite clear that Ashers had begun preparing against the Black Dawn months and in some cases even a couple years in advance, unseen and unnoticed. Not even the strongest of Seers concsiously realized what they were preparing for, but well prepared they were nonetheless.

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Having more dilemmas affecting the houses directly seems like a great addition, yeah. After we were done with the secret house cheevos it felt a lot like there wasn't much incentive to vote one way or the other besides getting things in the right slider position for the current agenda (or the wrong position for whatever you figured the other houses had), and the actual thing the sliders measured didn't really enter into it that much. And once people got the cheevos for picking their preferred agendas, there wasn't ever much way to predict what the other houses had based on in-lore information.

That said, it's very telling that we didn't get a single check on the "Knowledge lowest at the end of reign" cheevo. It really felt like all the dilemmas that involved knowledge were "hey you wanna discover a cool new thing?" vs "do nothing except kick a dog and also you get a negative sticker" :v:

Also loving the writeups Omobono!

C...
Jan 22, 2008

Tootin the Doom Flute has led the Kingdom of Ankist into a new age of illumination. Every morning, people wake up and open palm slam a woodwind instrument into their mouth. It is the Doom Flute and right then and there they start playing the notes. They play every note, and they play every note hard
Yeah, it would have been cool to have cards test the sliders. Maybe have up to three options, such as one always available, and one for a high / low position.
Or you flip a card and "oh, you want to buy the farmers off? They only trust you and accept if they're on the positive scales. Otherwise they riot".

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Covski posted:

Also loving the writeups Omobono!
:yeah:

Also I think the Devs agreed that there needed to be some extra impact to the choices, and the resource and map management that were mentioned as part as the sequel are probably going to address that. I am confident they'll make a good job, since so far both their games (Railroad Ink and this) have been personal faves of mine - they definitely shown that they have range in their game development toolkit since the two games couldn't be more different.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

C... posted:

Yeah, it would have been cool to have cards test the sliders. Maybe have up to three options, such as one always available, and one for a high / low position.
Or you flip a card and "oh, you want to buy the farmers off? They only trust you and accept if they're on the positive scales. Otherwise they riot".

I fully expected one of the Seer King cards to have three options instead of the usual two, just to have him pushing the envelope again. Ah well.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Y'know, I had a thought. What if you could make the two days the entire voting period somehow? Or the one day. For forum play. So the 'ante' style where everyone states their contributions publicly could still work.

Have a day for negotiation, then a day for voting - and whatever's publicly pledged at the end of that goes.

(With the assumption that to edit your public pledges is breaking the rules.)

That might fix forum play of this game.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Quackles posted:

Y'know, I had a thought. What if you could make the two days the entire voting period somehow? Or the one day. For forum play. So the 'ante' style where everyone states their contributions publicly could still work.

Have a day for negotiation, then a day for voting - and whatever's publicly pledged at the end of that goes.

(With the assumption that to edit your public pledges is breaking the rules.)

That might fix forum play of this game.

The problem is that you can't really do consecutive bets with "turns" (cause then people from a certain House need to be available at specific times); and you can't do a free for all open betting system cause then you run into eBay syndrome (where it's more convenient to bet at the very end of the voting window trying to sneak in the highest bid at the lowest power cost).

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

I'd probably use a simulated auction system where each player just states their maximum limits. If I understand the base rules correctly, this solves most of the problems. (It does require a fair bit more bean counting per episode though)

As an example:

House 1 wants Aye, has a limit of 1 power.
House 2 wants Aye, has a limit of 10 power.
House 3 wants Nay, has a limit of 3 power.
House 4 wants Nay, has a limit of 4 power.

Assuming every house has to bet 1 power on their turn as long as their favoured option isn't winning, this ends up with 8 for aye and 7 for nay, all houses having bet up to their limit except house 2, which has spent 7 in total. I'm sure this runs into some other metagame issues, but it would make being on the winning side a lot less costly on average.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Covski posted:

I'd probably use a simulated auction system where each player just states their maximum limits. If I understand the base rules correctly, this solves most of the problems. (It does require a fair bit more bean counting per episode though)

As an example:

House 1 wants Aye, has a limit of 1 power.
House 2 wants Aye, has a limit of 10 power.
House 3 wants Nay, has a limit of 3 power.
House 4 wants Nay, has a limit of 4 power.

Assuming every house has to bet 1 power on their turn as long as their favoured option isn't winning, this ends up with 8 for aye and 7 for nay, all houses having bet up to their limit except house 2, which has spent 7 in total. I'm sure this runs into some other metagame issues, but it would make being on the winning side a lot less costly on average.

This is something I had actually considered, but that ran into the problem that the pools would be massive. Assuming 4 as the limit and 5 for 1 House, you would routinely get 20+ power in the pool assuming everyone wants the same option to win. The betting system we have used resulted in an average pool size that was closer to the one you see in the real game (because if someone is the chip master, they're still going to go high and scare everybody off - is is a tactic that often works irl games as well). The big difference is that compared to regular Poker, some houses that want the opposite option to win compared to the leader's chosen one good coordinator and do two to medium beds that would result India option to win without the leader being able to 2 to call or raise.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Oct 24, 2021

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Epilogues, cont.
Man, I am tired these few days.

There's a saying, that Ankistine science is a series of footnotes to Hysadora's works. The incredible influence of Hysadora the Wise Witch on the development of Ankistine knowledge cannot be underestimated.

The most striking monument to Hysadora is without a doubt the Great Hospital in the Duchy of Olwyn. In this great complex funded by the kingdom, doctors and nurses work incessantly to heal their patients and continue to expand the limits of what is known about the human body, inspired by their great predecessor.

Some historians have advanced the hypothesis that Hysadora was a defector from the Black Dawn, trying to guide Ankhist into surviving its future trials. The truth on this matter is probably lost forever, now just a matter between Hysadora and Mother's judgment.

Note: I'm really curious why the spirit option would have caused dissent; unless by accepting Hysadora we locked in a cohesion ending.

The Silver Mallet was the shield that protected the innocent during the trying times of the Black Dawn. The organization demonstrated to be surprisingly resilient to Dawn infiltration, thanks to its dual martial and religious lines of command.

After the Kingdom started to rebuild, the Silver Mallet expanded to assume the duties of the various guard organizations in the kingdom, judged less reliable after a significant part of their chain of command was revealed as traitors. The Silver Mallet adapted to its new responsibilities with their usual zeal, and they quickly became an organization that kept Mother's justice, protecting the innocent and delivering the accused to their fair judgment.

Oversight of the religious half of the Mallet was given to the Duchy of Natar, well known for their adherence to the faith. The House of Lethe has since discharged their duty to the kingdom with honor and faith, ensuring that the Mallet never strayed from the path of Caertas, the Saint Daughter of Justice.

OOC: good thing they called themselves the Silver Mallet, 'cause gold is worthless *gets burned by the Lethe Inquisition*

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

I made a silly thing.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3983292

Come join us and discover what happened to Sebastien and other mysteries.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

The reigning family's inspired madness didn't go away, and the council quickly assigned some scholars the duty to decipher the King or Queen's mad ramblings.

Behind the Eagle's nest a Great Ash has fallen - King Orm the Unquenchable
[ooc]Like that one, yes. Stay on your side of the fourth wall please.[/ooc]

Queen Pacifica herself hadn't actually been murdered per se: she had acted on her visions and committed suicide about a month before the traitors' planned date, disguising her death as an act of the Dawn to force their hand before they were fully ready, dying for the sake of Ankist.

The cards defining our reality were going to say she had been murdered, her survival was not, pardon the pun, in the cards - King Orm

As for the Facebook Book of Choices, it still lies in the royal chambers for the King or Queen's perusal; twice an year however, it is moved to a more public chamber and the public at large is allowed to read it if they so wish. Despite the danger, there's always some person brave enough or foolish enough to do so, especially from the Duchy of Solad, for something in the Book calls to their people's wanderlust.
Obviously, all people who read the Book become insane; some, however, also gain a spark of inspiration and a glimpse of the truths of reality allowing them to also achieve greatness.

My successors will be the only ones to have it comparatively easy in the Book's labyrinth. No other walkthroughs allowed - King Orm

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Age of Disorder, Chapter 1
TIG's note: the Queen's Dilemma had just launched its Kickstarter and they decided to tie in a CYOA event to the KS itself! So I've decided to lend my ear to the Council of Ankist - I will cast my backer vote according to the decision of the thread! It's also a nice way to get introduced to the Lore of the Queen's Dilemma.

It's nice that they are not just repackaging the same game - it's still a GoT Diplomacy, but this time the whole game follows the reign of a single Queen and the players take the role of a cast of named characters, each with their own story and preferences.

What is the Age of Disorder?
It is a Kickstarter-exclusive event where you will shape the world and lore of Ankist through narrative dilemmas and tense voting sessions held in the campaign updates. The result of these votes will determine which stretch goal will be unlocked next… and which one will be lost forever! Join the event and take part in the creation of the world of The Queen's Dilemma!

quote:

The king is dead.

Sixty years have passed since our most dramatic challenge. The Black Dawn—a shadow society that infiltrates kingdoms and collapses them from within—came upon us like a violent storm on a summer day. And just like a storm, it collided with our kingdom before disappearing into thin air, leaving only dirt and the silent remains of its passage. But even if the clouds seemed to disappear, our kingdom never saw true sunlight again. Black Dawn is long gone, but war is never over.

When the last king of Ankist fell, with no heirs in sight, the hands of the whole kingdom tried to grab the throne. The worthiest of our kind, the men and women who used to sit on the Council, saw an opportunity in chaos: a chance to acquire more power. Their Houses faced off against each other constantly, like starving dogs fighting for a meaty carcass. But the blood spread didn’t extinguish the fire of internal turmoil, it only fanned the flames. Some houses declared themselves independent, others decided to stay loyal to Ankist, some others only pretended to be: in the world of today, it is hard to tell a friend from a foe.

The golden lineage of our kings—who flew rampant during past centuries—is now dried up to almost a single drop: Serena of Lybra, the last legitimate descendant of the last legitimate king. Some hope her reign might bring new order and peace to this restless continent, while others fear this will come at the price of their own power. Regardless, she is still but a child, and has yet to prove herself. After all, power in Ankist is always conquered, never delivered.

In this Age of Disorder, the Council was dissolved and the weight of power was brought back to all of us, the noble people of Ankist. With our Queen too young to sit on the throne, and the members of the Houses too busy sharpening their knives, this is our responsibility: every nobleman in Ankist who is still faithful to the Crown is called to their political duties in the newborn Council of Loyals. The supervisor of this delicate process is the nobleman Geryth, trusted Councilor of the last King and the most influential man in Ankist, who will share our burden, acting as Mayor of the Palace during these trying times.

The burden is heavy indeed, but we must stand strong. Night couldn’t seem darker in the Kingdom of Ankist. But at the end of darkness lies the dawn of a new era.

The king is dead. Long live the Queen.

quote:

The weakness of the crown has made the Houses arrogant. Dark winds of war whisper between Tork and Wylio, as the two Marks are vying for control of the Tramp Hills at their border. Apparently, the people living in the hills consider themselves proud fighters, not sneaky Wylio merchants, and would like to join Tork. As the hills are rich in silver, Wylio strongly opposes such a change, and rumors say that Tork is about to attack Wylio to force the issue.

Our efforts for a diplomatic solution have all been rejected by the Marquis of Tork, and it seems no treaty is available at this point. Geryth suggests that we support Wylio, one of our richest marquisates, and intervene militarily to stop Tork, also adding the risk that, if we do nothing, Wylio may be tempted to leave Ankist and ally with our rich neighbor, Kauppias. However, many of us think that the situation is too delicate to get into.

So, Councilors, are you ready for your first Dilemma? Depending on your decision, a different Mystery Bag will be unlocked: "Riots of Tork" or "Siege of Marauder Fort". You are writing history, there's no coming back, so whatever your choice will be, the other option will be lost forever. Remember, Mystery Bags may contain new rules, components, special events, and more surprises.

The time has come to cast your vote. Choose one of the two options, AYE or NAY, then submit your votes/comments below this update!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Nay let these fool houses sort this out between themselves

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Between voting Ayaya and Nya, I must vote Nya. Tork seems cooler.

LPFinale
Dec 8, 2019
Interesting to see these two get involved when they just happen to be two we didn't see. A coincidence, but a welcome one as a breath of fresh air.

Either way, while speaking as an individual, this noble lady would assert Nay.

Let the warriors join their kindred spirits if they see fit; I see no reason they cannot claim such a future for themselves, and the other end of the scale is a petty grievance over lost access to inflating a house's treasury.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
Nay! It is time for a new kind of kingdom, one of personal determination! The people there wish to be Tork, then Torkists they be.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

NAY, let the people in the Hills decide for themselves although what's wrong with being a merchant.

Someone alert our treasurer to go contact Tork and draw a trade agreement for that silver :signings:
The early ship catches the morning wind, and Gambol is always early

scavy131
Dec 21, 2017
Aye, the Marquis of Tork has refused negotiation and wishes Dominion over lands not rightly theirs.

Fie to them and their saber rattling, we should stand up for order.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Nay I respect the will of the people that live there over the silver under their feet.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

On my honor as the Dawnspear.
Nay. Gotta love a good siege

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

If there's one thing we should have taken away from the main game it's that our military is the one consistently competent and loyal aspect of our kingdom.

I'll also point out that the Royal Cartographer has clearly already taken a side and put the contested area inside Tork borders.

With an ailing monarchy it may be best to conserve the military for an external threat. I'll vote Nay for now but if any gold wishes to sway me I am open.

Inadequately
Oct 9, 2012
Aye. We're not going to make a name for ourselves as a promising new leader by just sitting out of every conflict. Few leaders were ever remembered for the actions they didn't take.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We are voting Nay and supporting Tork! May the will of KS bend to ours.

NOTE: they said this is going to be a daily thing apparently, so I'm sending our vote now to avoid it being wasted, since Nay has a good lead. I'll see how the timings work in the next few updates and adapt accordingly.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Age of Disorder, Chapter 2
Looks like KS is a cesspool of uncouth simpletons.

This means that the game will now contain a Riots of Tork event during the Age of Disorder expansion - that is a Kickstarter exclusive and will add extra events, cards and content to the game.

quote:

In hard times like these, we need guidance, the light of a ruler. Unfortunately, Serena is way too young to sit on the throne, and her attitude doesn’t inspire loyal dedication.

Being an adolescent girl, Serena is undisciplined, rash and brazenly impertinent. She is known to make scandalous jokes and end up in rough fights with other kids. Many nobles fear she is unfit to rule Ankist and needs to be instructed on the duties of a ruler. Pressured by the Council, her family put her in the hands of one of the most respected nobles of all: Aesyas, known as the Silver Quill.

Aesyas is famous for his incredible library, which many scholars consider amongst the great marvels of the world. Serena shows a particular interest in history, diplomacy, and especially military arts. Her confrontational attitude helps her excel at dueling, and slowly inclines her to learn the more abstract science of strategy. Voices from Lybra report that Serena seems particularly inquisitive regarding our age and the causes that led a strong state like Ankist to the boiling pot it is now.

It is for the best that she is educated by a paragon of knowledge like Aesyas, who will hopefully mold her into a rational and empathetic queen.

quote:

A hunter found a large cave in the woods of the Royal Woods, just outside Lybra. Hoping for big game, like a great brown bear, they found something otherworldly and terrifying instead. Laying on a roughly sculpted rectangular rock were the remains of a girl, weirdly well-preserved and surrounded by an unpleasant metallic smell.

Spooked by the uncharacteristic burial, the hunter called for the guards to investigate, and the hot issue quickly ran up the chain of command until it reached the Council of Loyals. The body conveys a sense of mystery and the supernatural: a hollow shell, almost deprived of blood, and filled with a dense, transparent liquid.

Aesyas claims that such a remarkable specimen deserves to be studied, but many of us fear the danger of such unnatural experiments. The local temple, in particular, demands we give the girl a proper funeral rite.

So, Councilors, are you ready for your next Dilemma? Depending on your decision, a different set of 1 Agenda card + 1 Ability sticker will be unlocked: "Alchemic Preservation" or "Historical Inquirer". You are writing history, there's no coming back, so whatever your choice will be, the other option will be lost forever. Remember, Agenda cards are secret objectives that may let you unlock additional contents (for example, an Ability sticker, like in this case), or even let you open envelopes sending more Dilemma cards to the deck, and more surprises.

The time has come to cast your vote. Choose one of the two options, AYE or NAY, then submit your votes/comments below this update!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Not again! :stonk:

Nay, tentatively.