Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

RocketMermaid posted:

Single player, UI/chest lag also happens in other dimensions, version 2.5.1 on Technic.

Sounds like it might be disk i/o related. Is your drive full? Is it an SSD or old style spinning rust HDD?

Could also press F3 to open debug info, take a screenshot, and post it here.

Arrath posted:

I'm suffering occasional stutter/hangs in GTNH myself, they can be as much as 5ish seconds long. They happen randomly and don't seem tied to any specific dimensions or actions, though closing out and suffering the initial load times again does allievate it for a time. (It was worst when I ran the game for a week and just exited to the main menu and put my computer to sleep)

Current version on curseforge.

If you're technically inclined, I'd recommend switching to a java9+ version of the pack with Prism Launcher. You'll need to get and install a modern Java version (I like Adoptium's JREs), but doing so will allow you to allocate more than 8gb RAM without it being counterproductive. Better Java garbage collection too, which is the usual culprit for microstutters.

http://downloads.gtnewhorizons.com/Multi_mc_downloads/

The curseforge version is stuck with Java8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Cyber-Monocle sporting Space Billionaire
Switching to Java 19 solved a lot of my performance issues so absolutely do it if you're still running the older version.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.

Zereth posted:

Hey are there any good "Set entirely underground" type modpacks? That like, rebalance things accordingly, rather than just being challenge modes?

By entirely underground do you mean vanilla underground living? Because if you mean just 'underground' then Stoneblock is a classic skyblock but rock and has multiple entries. Stoneblock 3 is particularly good and has a bunch of prebuilt stuff to explore.

The only other ones I can think of offhand are challenge packs.

Also +1 on swapping java version for gtnh. Easily doubled my fps/tps.

Rynoto fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Feb 23, 2024

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Sounds like it might be disk i/o related. Is your drive full? Is it an SSD or old style spinning rust HDD?

Could also press F3 to open debug info, take a screenshot, and post it here.

If you're technically inclined, I'd recommend switching to a java9+ version of the pack with Prism Launcher. You'll need to get and install a modern Java version (I like Adoptium's JREs), but doing so will allow you to allocate more than 8gb RAM without it being counterproductive. Better Java garbage collection too, which is the usual culprit for microstutters.

http://downloads.gtnewhorizons.com/Multi_mc_downloads/

The curseforge version is stuck with Java8.

Well looks like i know what I'm doing next time I get on

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Rynoto posted:

By entirely underground do you mean vanilla underground living? Because if you mean just 'underground' then Stoneblock is a classic skyblock but rock and has multiple entries. Stoneblock 3 is particularly good and has a bunch of prebuilt stuff to explore.
Hm, that does sound worth looking into. Thanks! I'd prefer more of a "the world is an endless cave system" thing, but not vanilla, rebalanced around the fact that you live in a cave and there's nothing but cave. And with a bunch of cool stuff in it, I just want something more coherent than a kitchen sink pack rather than wanting just a few QOL changes form vanilla or such. EDIT: But you said you aren't aware of any, so I'll check this out, it might be the closest thing around.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Stoneblock?

Edit: oh there's a whole other page

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Cyber-Monocle sporting Space Billionaire

Zereth posted:

Hm, that does sound worth looking into. Thanks! I'd prefer more of a "the world is an endless cave system" thing, but not vanilla, rebalanced around the fact that you live in a cave and there's nothing but cave. And with a bunch of cool stuff in it, I just want something more coherent than a kitchen sink pack rather than wanting just a few QOL changes form vanilla or such. EDIT: But you said you aren't aware of any, so I'll check this out, it might be the closest thing around.
I remember trying a modpack called Journey to the Core or something similar that was fully in large expansive, deadly cave systems. I also recall it being brutally difficult with very gated progression and psychotic mobs that would hunt you and break blocks to kill you. I gave it a couple attempts wasn't able to make any headway, but it was certainly a cool cave :)

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
Unfortunately Journey to the Core is one of those streamer screamer modpacks, it's even got Chance Cubes that will blow up your base.

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Such comfortable, magical pants!
Lipstick Apathy

Zereth posted:

It's an extremely weird pack, but I highly recommend people experience Forever Stranded: Lost Souls at least once.

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

It's one of those newfangled NVMe drives that still has 150GB free on it, so it's probably not that.

I'll check the debug menu when I get a chance.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Stoneblock 3 seems t be being well-received by the people playing, thanks for the tip! Me and the guy I teamed up with just got a smeltery online for brass :toot: It's time to stop playing for the night, though.Using brass will have to be for another day.

Does anybody know how to find cows or snow in this? Those greyed out glyphs in my Ars spellbook are taunting me...

Black Pants posted:

It's an extremely weird pack, but I highly recommend people experience Forever Stranded: Lost Souls at least once.

I notice you are not saying that we should experience it because it's good and there's a lot of grammar errors and such in the description of the modpack on curseforge. :raise:

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The author isn't very good at writing, it's true.

Still it's a fascinating creation, and interesting spending a whole survival expert pack set in the nether. That involves exploration too! It's just.. rough. And frequently frustrating.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
Forever Stranded and FS: Lost Souls are definitely more on the challenge side of modpacks but they are very unique and have far more depth than you would expect at first glance. Not for those looking for long-term base builders, though.

For a challenge-based base builder I'm currently quite fond of The Winter Rescue which is frostpunk-inspired-but-minecraft.

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Is it necessary to build strictly inside chunk borders these days? I'm seeing the practice pop up in older let plays but modern googling only gives me posts talking about it from 10 years ago so I dunno. Is it just safer for multiblocks?

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009

FalloutGod posted:

Is it necessary to build strictly inside chunk borders these days? I'm seeing the practice pop up in older let plays but modern googling only gives me posts talking about it from 10 years ago so I dunno. Is it just safer for multiblocks?

Yeah it's mostly for multiblocks. If you're building inside a permanently chunkloaded area then you can place them wherever.

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Rynoto posted:

Forever Stranded and FS: Lost Souls are definitely more on the challenge side of modpacks but they are very unique and have far more depth than you would expect at first glance. Not for those looking for long-term base builders, though.

For a challenge-based base builder I'm currently quite fond of The Winter Rescue which is frostpunk-inspired-but-minecraft.

Craft of the Titans, along those lines, too. I played it on a goon server once years ago and eventually the onslaught hitting your base is insane. Even on non-bloodmoon nights I'd be getting dozens of zombies trying to either nerdpole over or dig under my walls, creepers just blowing themselves up leaving the surrounding area a mess of craters, sniper skeletons literally arcing arrows over the walls to hit me, Epic Mob bears and dogs hitting me with lightning bolts, and shoggoths loving up the area with their ooze.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Black Pants posted:

Craft of the Titans, along those lines, too. I played it on a goon server once years ago and eventually the onslaught hitting your base is insane. Even on non-bloodmoon nights I'd be getting dozens of zombies trying to either nerdpole over or dig under my walls, creepers just blowing themselves up leaving the surrounding area a mess of craters, sniper skeletons literally arcing arrows over the walls to hit me, Epic Mob bears and dogs hitting me with lightning bolts, and shoggoths loving up the area with their ooze.
Wasn't that the one where actual hard-to-break blocks were super expensive

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Black Pants posted:

I just tried this and boy howdy the version of Better Questing it's using is buggy. I made a flint hatchet and it won't complete the quest.

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

RocketMermaid posted:

It's one of those newfangled NVMe drives that still has 150GB free on it, so it's probably not that.

I'll check the debug menu when I get a chance.

Okay, so I've checked the debug menu and there's no lag in ticks or anything. Gone into nitty-gritty detail of /opis and all I can gather is that the ping goes up to 2000ms the second I exit the Personal Dimension, with no ticking entities in particular that are the cause. I'm debating just razing my base to the ground and moving it 2000 blocks away or something because this is ridiculous.

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Vib Rib posted:

Wasn't that the one where actual hard-to-break blocks were super expensive

Fairly expensive at first yeah. So early on you want to use funneling tactics and spikes and such to protect yourself, until you can build fortified walls and turrets.

Or you could be a lame nerd like a lot of people on the server and just build your house at y100.

Also hows about some fresh new weird Minecraft drama:

https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthememes/comments/1azay8v/lunapixel_shop/

Essentially a 'dev team' essentially known for releasing the worst packs possible but with polish and advertising that gets them attention, is now selling the 'right' to fork their lovely modpacks as some kind of getting-started template.

Someone posted:

they're not selling a modpack (which isn't even against the EULA anyway lmao). You can go download all the modpacks in the store for free, and modify them as much as you want on your own computer. They're selling the rights to fork a template of their modpack and create your own that can be redistributed.

modpacks can be copyrighted and often are. The specific list of mods, configs, and custom assets that make up Better Minecraft are All Rights Reserved. You can't just fork it and reupload it to Curseforge with some changes. But you can buy the rights to the template, make your own pack, and upload your fork (someone correct me if I'm wrong on how this works)

the store could benefit from some different wording to communicate this better

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
To be clear you absolutely cannot copyright lists of mods or configs

Greader
Oct 11, 2012

Rynoto posted:

Tried this out a bit and am enjoying it so far, though not without some annoyances. The temperature and weather stuff seems fairly neat, though I have been getting fairly lucky so far it seems. Been mostly regular or kinda warm weather so I barely had to pay attention to my temperature bar, though early on I did have one serious blizzard which was a bit of an oh poo poo moment, ending with me basically boxing myself in in a 2x2 space with a campfire next to me to survive. Not sure if there is a way to make a campfire heat a space more efficently, the ingame thing mentions that making a fireplace supposedly heats better but then doesn't give any hints on what that entails.

The start has been fairly slow, played for a few hours and only now am getting close to building the actual Frostpunk-esque generator. Till there it has been fairly TFC-lite, taking some of the mechanics like charcoal pits and kilns which are pretty neat, though also slow down progress a bit. Also it can be kinda easy to want to try and make mortar for bricks for aesthetic reasons but needing to kiln the flux to make limewater makes that both kinda time consuming and costly I realised. Also they bring both the good and the bad (but not all bad) of TFC mining over. You got huge ore deposits so finding one will settle you for a bit and there isn't even any annoying need of measuring units to make full bars (One piece of ore is one bar worth) and there are no cave-ins or anything. The downside is that they also got all the different stone variations and such and ores being tied to those. And maybe that is just a me thing but one of the worst feelings is needing to find a specific type of ore and having to just trek an unknown amount across the overworld to find a spot where it could spawn. Arguably this is where this modpack is even a bit worse than TFC, because you got no surface ore bits to hint at what might be below and while the quest journal does list in what rock those ores spawn, you don't get to see that info until you find the ore itself which I feel kinda invalidates the value of having it (You mostly get a hint of "In some igneous" and such, which might make it even worse if you did find a igneous rock type and now get to search caves without knowing if the ore is even spawning in that particular type). Also, no copper tools but bronze ones as well as making progress be gated, which was real annoying in my current run where I had a lot of copper if I wanted, but had to search quite a while to find tin and so was stuck with the lovely starter flint tools. I am probably being a bit too harsh on it, but one of the loading tips is "Less grinding than TFC" so they kinda invited comparisons themselves :v:

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying my time with the modpack, just that particular mechanic irks me. Sorta wish there was like a "geoscanner" thing or something you could get that would point you in the general direction of where you might find the ore, sorta like a nature's compass for stone types

Greader fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Feb 25, 2024

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
I barely survived my first blizzard in TWR and I figured out a few mechanics relating to the campfire. First off, don't build it in a hole. You have to be on the same y-level to get much warmth from it. Second off, it doesn't like wide open spaces, even if the space is enclosed. Third, try not to have any stone near you, I placed a couple of blocks to try to block myself off and the cold just got worse. Loam is the best block to make your shelter out of at the start. Those last two points mean the crashed ship makes a terrible shelter, though staying in it when the weather is warm works well since being near natural light warms you up and there's lots of partial blocks in the crashed ship that let light in.

Lastly, and most importantly, crouching near the fire warms you up a LOT more.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

GTNH newbie report: thanks to previous tips I realized that one of the quests leading up to the nether awarded enough obsidian to both make a minimum portal frame and grind up into enough alumite for a tool forge, so I secured a bronze/steel hammer, then strip mined a few veins to build a second BBF. The steel requirements for LV are up there I tell ya. The demands for steel are so high and thy smelting time so long that I don't see moving to steel tool heads for quite some time, bronze will do.

I am now up to a small spread of LV machines: basic Wiremill, Bending Machine, Assember, and Fluid Extractor, all powered by the single steam turbine you craft to get into the LV quests. I made a small batch of circuits of which I have 6 left so I'm thinking next will be a Distiller so I can do slimeball->extract to glue->distill to refined glue which will open some basic assembler recipes for easier LV circuit components, based on some NEI diving.

Not totally sure where to go after that, maybe the mixer or the simple ore washer because I am so over tossing poo poo into a cauldron. Maybe the twilight forest? More nether forays? That place is dangerous.

I'm up to three HP solar boilers and one low pressure feeding an iron RC tank of steam, so far my power needs are met for the time being. Through more turbines are on the horizon soon I am sure.

I was eyeing the basic miner but I bet the steel investment for mining pipe is a roadblock at the moment, and I don't have a good method of powering it remotely as yet.

I did stumble upon a mica deposit so I know that eventual quests is covered.

Oh and I saved up like 10 LV lootbags to gacha all at once and hoo boy was it a disappointing pile of garbage outside of a golden lasso.

Arrath fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Feb 26, 2024

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

twilight forest to find silver and nickel would be a good start. then you could make some more solar boilers

I hope you know you can drop whole stacks in the cauldron at once. I didn't realize that for way too long the first time I played the pack

i've always been a big proponent of getting an lv centrifuge asap. you can shove in rubber wood (use circuit 2!) and you'll get out sticky resin, plant balls, wood dust, carbon, and enough methane to burn to self-sustain the centrifuge, plus a little extra, if you pipe it into a gas generator. no more loving around with treetaps, and definitely easier than farming those slimeballs.

it's not super obvious, but there's one way to get obsidian dust that's way more efficient than the other ways and is easy to overlook- use the alloy smelter and an ingot mold. you get 9 ingots which you can macerate, whereas the fluid extractor gets you two, and directly macerating gets you only one. they should probably clean up those recipes, honestly.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Fortunately I do know about throwing stacks into the cauldron, I just hate the drudgery of random stacks not throwing as far and falling short, forgetting to lock my mining backpack so I have to fish them out to throw again, etc.

Good tip about the centrifuge! I've been mass logging rubber trees for the resin and steam extracting the wood for raw rubber for my rubber needs, but that doesn't result in much resin. I did luck into some slime saplings so I just started farming those, hopefully easing my resin crunch.

One of these days I'll brave the deep caves and actually find a lava pool so I have any obsidian to my name but so far all I've had is from that quest reward lol. Luckily I found a couple obsidian bindings in a village tinkerer hut so my tools don't suck but yeah.

Kafouille
Nov 5, 2004

Think Fast !
For rubber breeding up a basic IC2 crops stickreed is fairly easy and will supply you with resin until the end of time

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Arrath posted:

GTNH newbie report: -snip-

I prefer slime saplings for rubber. They grow way faster than rubber nodes on rubber trees regenerate, and the sapling drops (assuming you space out the trees) will let you rapidly grow huge quantities of slime. Plus, no IC2 crop breeding required. The only trick is finding them -- they only spawn on those floating slime islands in the sky. Look for ovals of pastel color in Journeymap, then go there and nerdpole up. They can be extracted, but centrifuge is better yield plus you get glue. (It should centrifuge directly to refined glue.) You need glue for your first Electric Blast Furnace as well.

A mixer is a good next step. Mixers let you make concrete at half cost, and when paired with the assembler you can make BBF bricks for cheap. You also need a mixer for one of the steps for making the coils for an electric blast furnace, so you'll have to make one eventually. After I get the mixer done, I usually double my initial two BBFs to four, which tends to be a good number to end up with in my experience. Don't forget to wallshare the BBFs to reduce the cost even more. Automate your coke ovens if you haven't already, as well.

The Twilight Forest is also a good idea for silver for high pressure solar boilers.

A simple ore washer is also an excellent idea, though they'll be limited by your item I/O speed at first so hand-washing will probably be faster if you develop the muscle memory for it. If you do make one, I'd recommend setting up dedicated railcraft water gathering tanks for it because it can suck down water fast. Fortunately, nowadays there are LV simple washers, so this is actually possible at your stage. (I put in the pull request to add those personally!)

The basic miner is pretty garbage. It's slow, has a terrible service area, and uses lots of valuable steel (in LV.) The only reason you should generally make one is if you are getting your poo poo ruined in the Nether, because it will mine Nether ore veins at essentially zero risk. I don't use autominers until HV. Not only is the HV autominer finally able to service an entire vein at once, but compressed chests unlock in HV -- 243 slots and retains inventory contents when picked up.

What I like to do in late LV is start on oil power. The most conservatively designed light fuel refinery will power two EBFs, with some fuel left over for running miscellaneous machines. It is ludicrously good, and oil spouts last a very long time. (Plus multiblock pumps unlock in MV.) However, oil power is expensive on steel. A single combustion generator uses the better part of a stack of steel ingots, and you need four for your first EBF. Up to you if you want to grind that out.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Arrath posted:

I was eyeing the basic miner but I bet the steel investment for mining pipe is a roadblock at the moment, and I don't have a good method of powering it remotely as yet.

Oh I have a potential answer for this one! This does rely on you being a little lucky, but it can save you time and give you some fun stuff. Try exploring and finding one of the Lootgame game dungeons with either Minesweeper or Simon Says minigames. They're the ones that spawn underground with dark green blocks making up their walls. These games can give you all kinds of prizes if you're skilled at them, including stacks of mining pipes. All my LV pipe needs were covered by these minigame prizes, plus I got all sorts of other bonuses out of them. Plus, and I believe this is a tip Gwyneth Palpate game me, if you take one of the dungeon wall blocks and put it in your Ore Finder, it'll tell you whenever another minigame dungeon is hidden directly below your position! They're actually way more common than you realize, so you can get a lot of goodies for LV, MV and HV by playing them, even at the start of the game.

Arrath posted:

Not totally sure where to go after that, maybe the mixer or the simple ore washer because I am so over tossing poo poo into a cauldron. Maybe the twilight forest? More nether forays? That place is dangerous.

Before you make the ore washer, I just wanted to make sure you know that you can throw a whole stack of stuff to be washed and it'll wash all of it at once, instead of having to wash items one at a time. I know at least a few people didn't realize that until they were told it explicitly. Knowing that fact made washing ores bearable until I was eventually able to make the multiblock washer in HV.

immoral_
Oct 21, 2007

So fresh and so clean.

Young Orc

Kafouille posted:

For rubber breeding up a basic IC2 crops stickreed is fairly easy and will supply you with resin until the end of time

Or get lucky and get stickreed seeds from a loot pouch!

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
Welp, my The Winter Rescue save file is broken. It crashes if I do pretty much anything, with a "null pointer exception: ticking player". Looking at the crash report it says my vehicle is null. I don't know how to fix that.
edit: Yay, the latest version (0.5.6-rc2-hf7) doesn't crash on me!

McFrugal fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Feb 27, 2024

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

:supaburn:

assline quest unlocked. i am not ready to produce 90 ZPM circuits

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

finally... the :sexarse: :sexarse: :sexarse: :sexarse: :sexarse: :sexarse: :sexarse:...

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

imagine 11 ultra-low voltage asses on the edge of a factory.

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

Hooplah posted:

imagine 11 ultra-low voltage asses on the edge of a factory.

Modded Minecraft: imagine 11 LV asses on the edge of a factory

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Hold the assline, LV isn't always on time...

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
I have to say I really like the cave generation in The Winter Rescue. I dunno if it's intentional, but the shape of the cave system I'm following right now changed as I got deeper. It started out with the usual tunnels, then slopes, then pits, and now I'm in a sort of shallow ravine with a different type of stone on the bottom. Like a lava tube almost?
edit: the passage opened up, the pits I saw earlier are part of a sort of underground chasm, but it's not the same shape as a vanilla chasm.

McFrugal fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Feb 28, 2024

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

GTNH: Talk to me about cable loss:

Let's say I have a LV bus bar of 4 steam turbines, spaced 1 block apart, all facing and feeding a 7-long 4x copper cable with -2eu/m.

If, for example, I have a machine tied onto that cable across from a turbine such that the energy path is one block, does it get hit with 1 tile of loss? All 7? Is the energy generation and delivery simulation so detailed that a machine making a demand does pathdinding over the cable and finds the closest turbine with free capacity?

Direct feeding every machine with a dedicated turbine is beyond my resources at the moment so I'm thinking of a way to power a decent spread of machines that is a balance between material investment and energy loss.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Arrath posted:

GTNH: Talk to me about cable loss:

Let's say I have a LV bus bar of 4 steam turbines, spaced 1 block apart, all facing and feeding a 7-long 4x copper cable with -2eu/m.

If, for example, I have a machine tied onto that cable across from a turbine such that the energy path is one block, does it get hit with 1 tile of loss? All 7? Is the energy generation and delivery simulation so detailed that a machine making a demand does pathdinding over the cable and finds the closest turbine with free capacity?

Direct feeding every machine with a dedicated turbine is beyond my resources at the moment so I'm thinking of a way to power a decent spread of machines that is a balance between material investment and energy loss.

Before I explain: use tin cable for LV, it's 1 EU/t per block loss. Copper cable is MV, which will work for LV but there's a better line loss option.

The way power works is that a generator will emit a full power packet (1A for steam turbines) of its voltage at any machine whose buffer can receive that much power. Every block of cable that packet has to travel reduces the amount of power in that packet by its line loss rating. The packet will take the shortest path from the generator to the machine. However, if there are multiple generators, it's not guaranteed that any particular generator will be responsible for any particular machine. Therefore, it might be such that a machine gets serviced by the worst possible choice, if the internal list ordering for which generator acts when works out poorly for you. Trying to predict this is a fools' errand; always assume the worst.

Bear in mind, however, that machines can actually receive +1A over what they use. If a machine is getting screwed by line loss; e.g. it needs 30 EU/t but line loss is degrading the power it receives down to 28 EU/t, it can receive an additional amp from a second generator when it has room in its buffer, allowing it to continue to work. This second amp only arrives when the machine has room for two whole amps in its buffer, so the second amp only comes once every few ticks. Generators never output anything but full amps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Thanks!