Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
if you run it through steam, you can probably set everything up fairly easily. steam controller interface/settings is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
if you want factorio, create has belts and trains i guess :v:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i usually build a small house (start with 3x3x3 interior during day 0, build a bit bigger later if i feel like it) out of planks so i don't die, and that's all i ever build above ground because what kind of self respecting miner builds above ground??? i bet you guys also drink leaf lover special

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i've used fabric mods on vanilla servers. poo poo like autotorch, minimap mods, tool autoreplace when they break, etc.

i like dicking around in vanilla every so often (and then mostly get caught up in redstone), but holy poo poo the qol is like 10 years behind modded

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i'm just waiting for raytrace custom shaders to come out of patreon early access hell because even as a vanilla enjoyer lmao @ bedrock edition

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Boba Pearl posted:

Is there a way to turn minecraft into factorio?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCI9EF-GCII

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
that sounds like a bug tbh, those freebie chests are there specifically so you don't have to meteor hunt so they absolutely shouldn't be identical

in my game we were super lucky i guess, before we even got anywhere close to ME we had at least 2 of each presses

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
AE is the reason i always burn out on vanilla minecraft. so many motherfucking chests to empty my poo poo into every time i get back, as opposed just opening a ME terminal and space+clicking once

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
mods fix inventory management by removing it with AE or similar where it's just a big invisible, searchable warehouse
mods fix combat by removing it from with giving you invulnerability armour and flying and railguns or whatever

the rest of the game is good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
make the iris, only vanilla redstone/pistons/etc allowed :v: