Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

I've been playing the 1.16 version of the Direwolf20 pack and (besides using an astonishing amount of memory) it has one problem. Whenver a traveling merchant or plague doctor from the Rats mod shows up, they turn invisible and then start repeatedly drinking milk.

They're not hostile, they still trade, and the never die. They just wander through my base making a huge amount of noise - invisible except for the bucket of milk they drink out of.

Anyone know what causes this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Maguoob posted:

Does the pack have the performant (spelling?) mod in it? I saw a comment that said that it was the culprit behind that issue. You should be fine to disable it as it is a performance based mod.

That works! Thanks.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Qubee posted:

So even if I go and plant the same trees in the biome, they won't grow the same? Cause I love oak trees that are 4-wide, just makes harvesting tonnes of wood much easier for MineColonies.

If you plant a patch of oak saplings, like a 4x20 strip or something, they'll usually all grow together into one big mass of wood.

It's ugly, but if you're just going after the wood, then that shouldn't be a problem.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

OgNar posted:

Figuring out Mana and Artifice is pretty rough, not sure if the mod maker is trying for obscure or just doesnt have a good grasp on either English or organization.
I did finally make it up to constructs though.
FYI don't silktouch coal, you need a crystal that drops from coal ore to make a few things in M&A.
Or maybe go half and half.

I need to watch some more videos or something, because I still can't figure out how to make him do anything.

Making a Construct

Cute little bugger

I'd be a lot more willing to give Mana and Artifice a try if it didn't slap an unremovable status bar onto the UI.