Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1377718802436218881

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Fort rules

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

half cocaine posted:

Let Mina Kimes do colour commentary.

Let Miko Grimes do colour commentary.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Hell of a lot better than Chris Board.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

pasaluki posted:

Uncensored. Against the Titans.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

thats cool

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

cool

https://twitter.com/ArrowheadPride/status/1377752417115238400

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Hint to defensive coordinators. If this dude is on the field it’s a shovel pass to him.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Fullbacks own.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

pasaluki posted:

The NFL starts streaming on OnlyFans.

BlindSite posted:

Fullbacks own.

:hai:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/1378067235609194499

He'd make a play now and then, and was a starter and the Chiefs are bleeding starters in a lot of places this year. But I feel like I'm not free agent flowcharting by saying I'm not too bothered by losing him. I hope he's what they wanted him to be in KC.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

at first I thought that was damien williams? and I was like huh, makes sense, chiefs have too many RBs right now

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Leperflesh posted:

at first I thought that was damien williams? and I was like huh, makes sense, chiefs have too many RBs right now

Yeah he got cut a while back, I think he signed with the Bears. That one I feel bad about, not because they needed the player really (somehow that's one of the stronger parts of the roster) but because he sat out to care for his mother who had cancer last year and was looking forward to coming back.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah he got cut a while back, I think he signed with the Bears. That one I feel bad about, not because they needed the player really (somehow that's one of the stronger parts of the roster) but because he sat out to care for his mother who had cancer last year and was looking forward to coming back.

The writing was on the wall when they drafted CEH, and locked in once they also brought in leveon bell. Between damien williams, darell williams, and darwin thompson, at least one and (if they re-sign Bell) probably two, had to go. I could have seen them letting go of Thompson to keep Damien, but, Thompson's on a cheap four-year deal and Damien's a free agent. I think Thompson's now on the edge and might get cut depending on what happens in the draft and preseason.

I've been watching all three (dumb decisions in dynasty fantasy lol) and they're all decent to good RBs really! There's teams who would be happy to claim any of them.

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.

Grittybeard posted:

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/1378067235609194499

He'd make a play now and then, and was a starter and the Chiefs are bleeding starters in a lot of places this year. But I feel like I'm not free agent flowcharting by saying I'm not too bothered by losing him. I hope he's what they wanted him to be in KC.

I never really noticed him much either but there were a lot of games the last two years where the announcers would call him out as the leading tackler and I’d just be like “oh maybe he is doing something”. Seems like a consistent but not flashy player.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

4 years ago the Jags had the best young defense in the league.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

4 years ago the Jags had the best young defense in the league.

Destroyed by one game against Thomas Brady.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

Yeah but not the one you’re thinking of, it was the game in week 2 of 2018 when the Jags won and Brady put a curse on them afterwards.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Damien Wilson wasn’t too bad, but the worst part of him leaving is that Ben Neimann will see even more snaps.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Elephanthead posted:

A reffing performance to make a Steelers championship team proud.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I'd like to hear 80's and 90's era WWF announcers doing NFL commentary and play by play.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I'd like to hear 80's and 90's era WWF announcers doing NFL commentary and play by play.

then you should have watched the original XFL

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I’d prefer less racism in my football going forward.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I’d prefer less racism in my football going forward.

Football with...less racism?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Well sometimes you have to compromise and have at least a little racism.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

thrilla in vanilla posted:

TIGHT END THUNDERDOME
All four tight ends are free agents. In a perfect world we would reup Jonnu smith, Firkser and mycole pruitt but I’m guessing Jonnu smith will head to like New England or some poo poo in which case we will re sign the other three. If Jonnu does come back here firkser is probably gone IMO.

I hate that I called this.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

he any good?

https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1379123758263373827

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Was the problem really at center?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I guess it frees up Allegretti to play guard but uh...tackles?

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

kiimo posted:

I guess it frees up Allegretti to play guard but uh...tackles?

i guess remmers as the RT and Lucas Niang as the LT? Niang is a huge question mark but had a good college career i guess. Remmers was ok-ish as a backup rt (the less we talk about him at lt the better).

or maybe they draft a tackle.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Was the problem really at center?

Yeah, Reiter loving sucks

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

He's a better guard than center but is really only good at zone run blocking schemes and struggled a ton in pass protection the last two seasons.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

Yeah, Reiter loving sucks
Reiter had a pretty strong year as a pass blocker. I really have no idea why he didn't come back.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Making moves to protect the new franchise QB.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1379471423232737282?s=20

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm glad he got picked up. He participated at UF's pro day this year even though he hasn't played there since 2018 :unsmith:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Making moves

https://twitter.com/onepantherplace/status/1379949327553036291?s=21

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

That would be a solid step up from Rasul Douglas

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Justin Houston supposedly coming to Baltimore for a visit Tuesday.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/jjones9/status/1381394914634833924?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

AndrewP posted:

Justin Houston supposedly coming to Baltimore for a visit Tuesday.

I hope they don't low ball him in an attempt to keep a contract from effecting the comp formula. No matter how strongly we go after pass rushers in the draft we need someone with real high level experience to round out the group. To me that need definitely trumps preserving an end of the 4th round pick in 2022 .