Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Geordi Laforge has broken every arms treaty there is, he tests experimental munitions on unidentified ships in active combat scenarios, the man should be in a stockade awaiting trial for war crimes but they just keep giving him medals. Picard? That monster flies a kindergarten into battle every week, he's an irredeemable mad man who wears toddlers as a human shield like Capone. Probably on the path to admiral now. And don't get me started on that butcher Dr Crusher...

Meanwhile I program Heinz 57 into the replicator and get the boot because the captain has some kinda thing against vinegar? loving bullshit.

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Dammit, the computer heard me mention the words "latinum" and "Ferengi" and a laugh in the same 3-minute period and now I'm up on "anti-federation sedition" charges, this future sucks like a salt vampire.

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

Explain how this makes sense: Kirk stole like 3 different capital ships, right? That we know of? Not to mention the laundry list of offenses in that 5-year "exploration" bloodbath he led (that we know of!! Half those planets are still classified!!!). Totally blew the Khan situation, even broke the torpedo treaty that let "Probe 'em" LaForge rain his death on the cosmos, and he gets a slap on the wrist!!! Kirk dies in his dress-uniform, christening the Enterprise B with a champagne flute in his hand, an admiral in everything but name. Mutineer, insurrectionist, turned a blind eye to genocidal madmen, whatever, never spent a night in jail.

But I borrow, just borrow, ONE measly little loving stupid dead alien's flute from the captain's quarters to clean my fingernails with, and I'm freaking court martialed!!!???? WTF!???

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

I installed Dwarf Fortress on the holodeck but Mr. Data got hit by space lightning and really thought he was some lesser utility noble, I don't know man I was pretty drunk.

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

I jury-rigged a phaser and one of those nondescript gas tanks from engineering into a flame-throwing device, I thought it was cool but suddenly the computer starts freaking out and I'm in irons.

Weiners. The Klingons would appreciate me.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I was not being lewd! That lady literally had a horned dog! Not a euphemism!! A dog with a horn!!!

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

They ID'd me in the riot footage by my "All Hail Kahn Noonien Singh" tattoo.

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

Everyone at the academy thought my Traditional Satan Who Wants to Take Over the Universe holodeck program was awesome but they let total rubes use the holodeck on a star-ship, you know that? Any idiot can just waltz in, disable all safeties for god-knows-what reason, and ruin someone else's career. Nightmare.

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

I brought up that one time we figured out warp travel was destroying the universe. Fine, just ignore the problem completely, great ecological message there, Ranger Rick.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I dared ask for an actual explanation of the ranks of Star Fleet, like what is there other than just Captain and Admiral and how does the chain of command really work, and they looked at me like I had just publicly sworn allegiance to Kronos. I swear I met a Major once but everybody says that's prehistoric nonsense???

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

Told a totally clean, respectful joke in 10 Forward, and even got a laugh! But something about "the Ferengi pop star's album went double latinum" was offensive to somebody and I got written up. Why even have an open mic night!?!?

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

I should have just let Guinan lecture me on human rights, but no, I had to go and ask her where she was actually from and why she thinks she knows so much about Earth social politics if she's from uncharted space, and oh man was that the wrong thing to say to the captain's favorite bartender...

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

I wasn't comfortable having a drunk liar run the machine that disassembles my atoms and I said so. Back to working at the vineyards for me I guess. What is it with all the booze in this supposedly synthahol-only federation???

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

Piece of advice for new recruits: if you find a cool looking space lobster thing just phaser it. Yeah I know we're supposed to be seeking out new life but in general if it's a bug it's a bad guy. Humanoids are at least a 50/50 chance. Funny how Earth is all about equality now but the deeper we go into space the more we discover, two legs good six legs bad... like unerringly, it's nuts.

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

I seriously don't know, alright??? We were scanning rocks. ROCKS. Planet full of 'em. Gotta go down and scan the rocks. Easy.

So then there's this blurry kinda energy... thing, right? That lives on this stupid rock planet? And all of the sudden, like with NO warning, I'm talking to FDR. Franklin fuckin' Delano fuckin' Roosevelt. Got the little cigarette holder and the glasses, he's in the wheelchair with the blanket, what the gently caress, right? And there's this door, like a community theater prop, on this rock planet, and he gives this little speech, yada yada yada, we're in 1944 Paris. I'll spare you the gory details, but in the end it turns out Ensign Guy, that dude with the bowl haircut? Turns out he was gonna be some kinda future fascist leader and I don't know, the blur monster had to see which one of us it was and I answered all the trivia questions about the constitution right so it wasn't me and the commander shot some Nazis so it wasn't him I guess, and we're back with the rocks, and they beam us up...

I don't know! Okay!? I don't know why this keeps happening, I've met Mark Twain, Stephen Hawking and Willam F. Tricorder and I think at least one of them was the real guy but I just can't tell anymore. I'm sorry "Ensign Guy was gonna be a double-Hitler" isn't a good enough explanation for you, I'm sorry, but that's what happened, that's what keeps happening, gently caress this. gently caress this, man.

Sig by Heather Papps

BoldFrankensteinMir

A lady dignitary came onto the ship, and I thought there was a gas leak or a teleporter error or something because every time I looked at her everything was all smudgy and blurry. And of course in reporting it I make an rear end of myself because no, turns out she just wore brain-clouding perfume because she's old and now I've insulted her by calling attention to it. FML.

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

I drew a mustache on a Cheronian, with a sharpie and whiteout.

Sig by Heather Papps